Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: utopia88

Yep, they really need to get their act together fast!!  😡
Oh yes, the choti bahu holi sequence promo was sizzling with Gurti's awesome chemistry!!   😍
Their dancing was so passionate and sensual!!  ☺️
The new cvs need to infuse that type of passion and sensuality into GEET!!  😡
They need to look at how the old cvs made Maaneet come alive with passion!!
It's sad how Gurti's amazing chemistry is being recognized and utilized in that show while in their own show, their chemistry is being carelessly wasted!!
   😭

it is ironic that another show is doing what we have asked the cv's of geet to do ...the music makes Gurti 100 times more passionate...they said it themselves that if given the choice to direct a scene they would make it a scene with a song in it...

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it is ironic that another show is doing what we have asked the cv's of geet to do ...the music makes Gurti 100 times more passionate...they said it themselves that if given the choice to direct a scene they would make it a scene with a song in it...

Urghh, the new cvs are IDIOTS for wasting Gurti's sizzling chemistry!!   😡

They are losing out on so many great opportunities to showcase Gurti's amazing chemistry!!   😭

Yep, the music amplifies their hot chemistry!!  😍

I'm aching for a sizzling and passionate Maaneet dance sequence!!   😍 

I wonder if we'll ever get another hot dance/song sequence.......  😭

Originally posted by: undisclosed

my favorite films of all times are singing in the rain, an american in paris, my fair lady...and the list goes on...what they all have in common is the inpromptu singing and dancing...hollywood has long stopped producing this kind of cinema on a regular basis...but i still love it...today's song took me back to when i watched my favorite films...there is something that a song brings out of you that is not as easily expressed any other way...the sweetness of the voices and the melody brought out the best expressions in Drashti and Gurmeet...in the way they looked at each other and the way they touched each other...it was different...music does that...

Maaneet's perfection + music made me cry, they were awesome👏
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

Urghh, the new cvs are IDIOTS for wasting Gurti's sizzling chemistry!!   😡

They are losing out on so many great opportunities to showcase Gurti's amazing chemistry!!   😭

Yep, the music amplifies their hot chemistry!!  😍

I'm aching for a sizzling and passionate Maaneet dance sequence!!   😍 

I wonder if we'll ever get another hot dance/song sequence.......  😭

we'll get one once the dust settles from the baby drama
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Maaneet's perfection + music made me cry, they were awesome👏

yes, i was going to cry too...it was a very emotional song...there little faces were adorable...
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sooooooo happy that such a hot song has been used on our MaanEet, which is soooo correct unlike the APKK songs😆. GurTi really do a wonderful job, wether it's dancing, acting with passion or cuteness👏. They are way too good man!!!
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh yes dear,
Gurti are perfect and dreamy togather😍 what can i say more???
they feel comfortable with each other but GEET CVs not using them...but other people ready to use their chemistry😆 that serial Choti bahu Holy special😆
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

I'm sooooooo happy that such a hot song has been used on our MaanEet, which is soooo correct unlike the APKK songs😆. GurTi really do a wonderful job, wether it's dancing, acting with passion or cuteness👏. They are way too good man!!!

they are a musical couple...😊
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: undisclosed

they are a musical couple...😊

Gurti and the music become intertwined and that makes their scenes so magical!!
  😍
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah you have sort of speaking my hearts tale i too felt the same though some insensitive ----- were bashing the song seq which looked so good on screen old melodies have very untouched innocence which came across thru Maaneet chemistry....