Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Golden Days of Cinema

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

my favorite films of all times are singing in the rain, an american in paris, my fair lady...and the list goes on...what they all have in common is the inpromptu singing and dancing...hollywood has long stopped producing this kind of cinema on a regular basis...but i still love it...today's song took me back to when i watched my favorite films...there is something that a song brings out of you that is not as easily expressed any other way...the sweetness of the voices and the melody brought out the best expressions in Drashti and Gurmeet...in the way they looked at each other and the way they touched each other...it was different...music does that...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ totally agree! songs tend to provide so much depth when they're used the right way! in today's episode, they used the song beautifully! i wasn't a great fan of Mumtaz before, and never appreciated the song because i would think of her. but now i GET the song, all because of Maaneet. πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdg129

πŸ‘ totally agree! songs tend to provide so much depth when they're used the right way! in today's episode, they used the song beautifully! i wasn't a great fan of Mumtaz before, and never appreciated the song because i would think of her. but now i GET the song, all because of Maaneet. πŸ˜†

i have you to thank for knowing what they were singing by the way...i may sound like i'm exagerating, but i had a lump in my throught the whole time i heard it...music provides the perfect disguise for doing things that you normally would not...it makes you move differently...i know, that's called dancing...but in the case of the actors...they were a lot more connected... Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, music adds a lot of emotion to any type of scene!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

So far, I've loved how music has been used to portray Maaneet's love/sadness for each other!!  πŸ‘

Maaneet/Gurti's sizzling chemistry and the music together  take their scenes to another level!!
   😍        

Music just intensifies their already awesome chemistry!!   😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

I agree, music adds a lot of emotion to any type of scene!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

So far, I've loved how music has been used to portray Maaneet's love/sadness for each other!!  πŸ‘

Maaneet/Gurti's sizzling chemistry and the music together  take their scenes to another level!!
   😍        

Music just intensifies their already awesome chemistry!!   😍

yeah it makes them act more naturaly...when Drashti had to touch GC's face...she just let het hand carress his face with full force...even when she kissed him on the forehead it looked like she went in with full intention...
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

yeah it makes them act more naturaly...when Drashti had to touch GC's face...she just let het hand carress his face with full force...even when she kissed him on the forehead it looked like she went in with full intention...

Yep, I loved how they caressed each others faces so lovingly!!   Gurti make everything seem so natural!!        😍

I loved how this time it was Geet who gave Maan a kiss!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

I also liked how Maan lay his head on Geet's lap and how they both snuggled up close to each other!!  😍 

They actually behaved like a married couple for once!!  πŸ˜†

The new cvs need to give us more scenes like this!!
   😳
undisclosed thumbnail
@utopia88...oh yes, the are absolutely natural...i loved all of the parts you mentioned...i must have replayed it like 5 times...and i'm going to watch it again...who could have though that a song that sounds like a lullaby could bring out such a show of affection between husband and wife...
utopia88 thumbnail

@utopia88...oh yes, the are absolutely natural...i loved all of the parts you mentioned...i must have replayed it like 5 times...and i'm going to watch it again...who could have though that a song that sounds like a lullaby could bring out such a show of affection between husband and wife...

I just love how they are so natural and comfortable with each other!!  😍

Same here!!  I watched their scenes more than once!!
  πŸ˜†

I was pleasantly surprised by their romantic gestures as well!!  😍

I just hope the new cvs give us more scenes like this!!  We have waited for tooooo longgggggg!!!    lol

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

I just love how they are so natural and comfortable with each other!!  😍

Same here!!  I watched their scenes more than once!!
  πŸ˜†

I was pleasantly surprised by their romantic gestures as well!!  😍

I just hope the new cvs give us more scenes like this!!  We have waited for tooooo longgggggg!!!    lol

yes, the new cv's need to get on the ball and keep improving upon these types of scenes...look how great drashti and gurmeet look in that sequence they are doing for choti bahu holi special...they look amazing...
utopia88 thumbnail

yes, the new cv's need to get on the ball and keep improving upon these types of scenes...look how great drashti and gurmeet look in that sequence they are doing for choti bahu holi special...they look amazing...

Yep, they really need to get their act together fast!!  😑

Oh yes, the choti bahu holi sequence promo was sizzling with Gurti's awesome chemistry!!   😍

Their dancing was so passionate and sensual!!  ☺️

The new cvs need to infuse that type of passion and sensuality into GEET!!  😑

They need to look at how the old cvs made Maaneet come alive with passion!!

It's sad how Gurti's amazing chemistry is being recognized and utilized in that show while in their own show, their chemistry is being carelessly wasted!!
   😭