Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Post.
DD is the expressions queen. 👏⭐️
I am busy with my study but somewhat how i manage time to see GEET and this forum as i love her both on and off screen. 😛
She give special touch to her each act which create magic like Madhuri Dixit.😃
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: undisclosed

@utopia88...i like the way she has maintained such a low profile even when she is so popular...she appears to be very selective with her appearances...that is a sign of a very well managed artist...she is very dedicated to her work...that is why we see such great results...

Same here! I love how DD hasn't let the popularity and fame go to her head!!   👍🏼

She's such a professional!!  

DD let's her work speaks for itself!! 

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maitri17

Good Post.

DD is the expressions queen. 👏⭐️
I am busy with my study but somewhat how i manage time to see GEET and this forum as i love her both on and off screen. 😛
She give special touch to her each act which create magic like Madhuri Dixit.😃

yes, have you noticed how she is constantly compared to the great actresses?...like kajol and juhi and madhuri...she really does have that star quality that people associate with great artists..
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

Same here! I love how DD hasn't let the popularity and fame go to her head!!   👍🏼

She's such a professional!!  

DD let's her work speaks for itself!! 

a teacher once told me ' silent speach is a sign of refinement"..DD doesn't say it...she shows it...
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes, have you noticed how she is constantly compared to the great actresses?...like kajol and juhi and madhuri...she really does have that star quality that people associate with great artists..

Its my dream to see her in bollywood. she has all qualities for this place. Hope someday it will be true. 😍
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indeed she is an outstanding actress. She has proved time and again that whether it's her alone or with more people on screen .. she can create wonders and make us believe anything -- which then makes it hard to believe that she's just acting. She makes everything seem real to us .. and that is the power of her talent!

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitri17

Its my dream to see her in bollywood. she has all qualities for this place. Hope someday it will be true. 😍

i share this with ...it is our dream 👍🏼
utopia88 thumbnail

a teacher once told me ' silent speach is a sign of refinement"..DD doesn't say it...she shows it...

What a nice quote and it fits DD well!!   👍🏼

utopia88 thumbnail

I agree, DD has a similar star quality and stage presence to those legendary bollywood actresses!!  👍🏼

DD deserves to be a top bollywood actress!!
👏
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago