Don't want shivom to leave...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey

In todays episode i felt really sad for shivom since i thought he looked better with pakhi. To say the truth, i don't like agantuk much (just my opinion)
although shivom made some stupid moves, he did them for pakhi and unlike agantuk who's dadabhai's son, he actually tried to stop the purity test and raised his voice against it.
now i feel like he's just going to be out of the show or killed in the show, or he might fall in love with sharmi but first love is the one that truly is beautiful and his first love was pakhi
if possible i would want him back with pakhi (once again just my opinion)
i know there's a lot of agantuk fans and agankhi fans but please dont bash me on this
i just really like shivom when compared to agantuk

have a good day😃
well, i don't think shivam will leave......i want AganKhi to join Shivam and find out the truth abt new MahaMayi.....and they can also introduce a girl for Shivam or bring back sharmi for him...... but exiting his character wud not be a good move for this show.....

for the first time i liked shivam today, and i find the trio quite interesting ........ wud love to see them join hands and reveal the dadabhai's kartoot.....
hey i dont thnk shivom will leav he is doing good and evn i liked pavOm first and nw agankhi too...i dono wats happeng as my examz r gng on but i jst dont want him to leav
No, I don't think Shivom will leave the show, it would be really tragic, we want to see AganKhi-vam as leads here, and to be honest I don't really care about Sharmi, nor do I think she would be paired with Shivom later. But one thing is for sure, Shivom will not leave. 👍🏼
I dont want to leave. too........ but my favorite chracters AGANTUK and PAKHI in this serial....
thanks for all your replies😊