Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan & Geet OS - Late Night Fight

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok Maaneetians, this is only my second time but I hope you all like it. I'm trying to improve slowly๐Ÿ˜Š Hopefully you all like it. It takes place a couple days after Geet gets back from the hospital from tripping down the stairs in today's episode. Here we go:

Geet walked downstairs to get some water. Her throat was itching a bit and she was feeling very thirsty. It was 1 am in the morning so she was sure not to disrupt either Dadi or Maan.

"You're thirsty aren't you Baby?" Geet asked and smiled to herself.

She yawned and opened the fridge. She grabbed a water bottle and headed back upstairs. When she opened the door to their room, Maan was already up and sitting in the dark.

"You're awake?" Geet asked as she came to sit beside him on the bed.

"You left." Maan replied simply.

"My baby was thirsty, I had to get some water."

"You could have told me to get it. You know you've just recovered from that trip down the stairs and that was in broad daylight. Geet, it's late and it's dark. You should not be pulling stunts like this." Maan crossed his arms.

"Don't you think you're taking this a little too far? I'm okay now, nothing happened to either me or Baby!"

"A little too far?!" Maan roared, "Baby just barely made it Geet. We could have lost her ' "

"HIM!"

"Him." Maan corrected, "Geet, its not safe for you do these kinds of things. I'm here and you know you can always ask me."

"I'm not waking you up in the middle of the night to get a water bottle because I'm thirsty."

"I'm not waking up in the middle of the night to get a water bottle because you're thirsty. I'm getting it because my Baby is thirsty."

"My baby?! I'm the one who's pregnant!"

"I'm the father, which means its my Baby."

"You've got to be kidding me." Geet crossed her arms and turned her head in the opposite direction.

Maan turned her shoulders around and pulled her chin up to look him in the eyes. "Our baby."

"Hmmfff, I'm going back to bed." Geet pulled away and lay down.

"I thought Baby was thirsty."

"Not anymore, Baby's not too happy listening to your conversation. We've spent a lot more time together than you have and we understand each other. We stick by each other no matter what so if I don't want water, Baby won't have any water either."

Maan smiled at the bachpana of his wife. He lay down too and started to stroke the piece of hair that was lying on Geet's cheek. Geet pushed his hand away and pulled the blanket up higher. He had an idea.

"Baby, are you there?" Maan asked, "I know you're listening."

"Baby's sleeping, leave us alone." Geet mumbled and pulled the blanket up over her head.

Maan snuck under the blanket as well and put one of his arms around Geet so it would reach around her stomach. He whispered, "Your mom has a lot of attitude doesn't she? She loves getting into arguments with me. But don't you worry, once you come into our lives, it'll be us against her. We'll show her! You'll take my side, won't you Baby?"

Geet turned around immediately. "Hawwww, how dare you sweet talk Baby to joining your side. KABHI NAHIN! Mom aur Baby are always going to stick together. Papa ki to khair nahin."

"Hear that Baby? Mom has already started planning. At least I asked your opinion before I brought you to my side!" Maan said.

"Baby will be on my side." A voice called from the doorway.

Maan and Geet pulled the blanket off their heads to see Dadi at the door with her arms crossed.

"Dadi?" Maan asked.

"What are you doing here?" Geet questioned.

"Well what else am I supposed to do? Aap dono itna shor macha rahe hain. And you know what they say, if you cant beat 'em, join 'em. You too just wouldn't be quiet so I thought I'd see what you were up to." Dadi laughed.

"No, that's ok Dadi. You can go back to sleep and we will too." Maan demonstrated by pulling the blanket back over top of him.

Geet slapped him on the shoulder. "We're sorry Dadi. Vaise, Maan started it. He's trying to get the Baby on his side."

"What?!" Maan sat upright again. "You were taking control of Baby and didn't even ask for her '"

"For the umpteenth time, HIM!" Geet yelled.

"Didn't even ask for HIS opinion." Maan finished.

"Enough!" Dadi said, "Maine ek baar ke diya na? Baby will be on my side. Now, will you two please go back to bed. It's very late and I don't know how much longer I can stand your fighting."

"Sorry Dadi." Geet said again.

"Its okay beta, just go back to sleep." Dadi said and left.

Maan and Geet looked at each other before they both lay down again. They gazed at each other for what felt like hours before Geet finally broke the silence.

"You think Baby will really take Dadi's side?" Geet whispered.

"No, of course not and I'm sorry Geet." Maan said.

"For what?" Geet smiled.

"The Baby was, is and always will be ours. You know that right?"

"Of course I do," Geet said still smiling, "He will be strong and intelligent like you and soft-hearted and playful like me."

"Playful? As in fight a lot?" Maan snickered.

"Maan.." Geet said in a warning tone.

"Ok, sorry sorry." Maan held his ears. "But our baby has to look exactly like you. Those cute little ears and those mesmerizing eyes'"

Geet blushed and playfully pushed him. She came closer to hug him but neither of them felt like breaking the embrace.

Maan stroked Geet's cheek. "Geet?" He asked.

"Hmmm..."

"Baby will take my side."

Geet puffed and rolled her eyes. She tore herself away from his arms just to be pulled back in again. He pulled her so hard that she crashed into his chest and she knew he wasn't going to let her go. So she snuggled back in and fell asleep.             

Jasman๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by GeetHSP - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you are quite a writer Jasman...keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
LD-Radha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

amazing oneshot

AWWW thank you! That means alot!๐Ÿ˜Š
LD-Radha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

you are quite a writer Jasman...keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hehe thank you so much! I appreciate it๐Ÿ˜Š
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
look who is back ๐Ÿ˜Š,,nice to see u writing more...
anywayz...that was so so cute...love the nok-jok bit but Dadi walking in was the icing on the cake๐Ÿ˜†..LOL...so cute...
p.s have u stop reading my Magical Moments?? I never see ur comments ๐Ÿ˜ญ
p.s.s....totally awesome OS
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how cute...these days even the creatives seem to be using the same playful/ cute ideas...nice writing!
sakadafi thumbnail
how sweet!! Luved dadi coming and taking the baby on her side. Wonderful OS!
LD-Radha thumbnail
Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

look who is back ๐Ÿ˜Š,,nice to see u writing more...

anywayz...that was so so cute...love the nok-jok bit but Dadi walking in was the icing on the cake๐Ÿ˜†..LOL...so cute...
p.s have u stop reading my Magical Moments?? I never see ur comments ๐Ÿ˜ญ
p.s.s....totally awesome OS

Yup, im writing more๐Ÿ˜Š Being on spring break and all, might as well make good use of it lol. Hehe, I liked the part about Dadi walking in too. Thank you so much! And of course not! I have most definitely been reading it, I just didnt know you valued my comments so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ I will definitely keep commenting then lol.
LD-Radha thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

wow. amazing.

Thank you!
LD-Radha thumbnail
Originally posted by: summikhan

how cute...these days even the creatives seem to be using the same playful/ cute ideas...nice writing!

Yes they do, and thank you!