KATRINA PC DEEPIKA all in the race for DHOOM 3 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago

Since it's Aamir it ought to be a real good film. :D He has a real good eye for cinema :)

I dont care if he does this movie. It's just his pairing with Deepika, PC, Sonam, Katrina that kills me.
I think they should recast Ash as the heroine. She has the glamor part, age part vis-a-vis Aamir as well as the acting part wrapped up. Every other name has multiple gaps to fulfill this role. And sorry.. Vidya as an Indian version of Bond girl??? Yeah right.
IMO, PC or DP will suit the role best. I simply cannot imagine Kat doing some action type scenes. They can rope her in for a Sheila Ki Jawani item number.

@eraser Aamir with JB? 😲 Btw (sorry for going off-topic Swati 😳) but I really would love to know what exactly was so funny..
πŸ˜†
Choco, it was nothing really. I was just saying how Amir's jodi will look awful with these young ones since he's looking like an old  zombie these days, so we thought that only Jaya Bachan would look compatible with him πŸ˜†
Aahh I see πŸ˜† Aamir with JB πŸ˜†

I'm wondering how high Aamir's heels will have to be if Kat or DP are in this movie πŸ˜† Even PC though she's shorter than them I think at leastπŸ˜†
I trust on Aamir girl is not important in Aamir's movie he can get other gracy singh