Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

The leading lady of Dhoom 3 needs to don a bikini and be at her sexiest best. All three actresses have expressed their desire to be a part of the film.

I thought Kat given the traditional Bharatiya nari that she is will never expose?😕

Yeah i know didn't she said that she will never expose and also she said that she had aitraaz doing kissing scenes😕!??
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lovePC

Yeah i know didn't she said that she will never expose and also she said that she had aitraaz doing kissing scenes😕!??

She did a kiss in Boom, she is apparently doing a kiss scene in ZMND 😕
Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

She did it in Boom, she is apparently doing it in ZMND and she might be exposing here as well😕

what in ZMND?? she is doing kissing scene or exposing??
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

She did it in Boom, she is apparently doing it in ZMND and she might be exposing here as well😕

Didnt she do it as well in Sheila Ki Jawani?😕
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovePC

what in ZMND?? she is doing kissing scene or exposing??

I heard she was doing kissing scene with Hrithik wait...

http://bollywood.celebden.com/2010/09/hrithik-katrina-share-the-longest-kiss-in-zindagi-na-milegi-dobara/

Now, this piece of news is surely going to deag the audiences to the cinema halls. 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', starring, Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif, Abhay Deol, Farhan Akhtar and Kalki Koechlin will have a super hot liplock scene.

This scene will be between Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif and will last for over a minute in the film.
Confirming the news, a source said, "Zoya had been planning a kiss sequence between Hrithik and Katrina for long. But since Katrina is averse to doing such scenes, she wanted to handle the situation delicately."

Talking about the scene, the source adds, "There's an important sequence where Katrina realizes her love for Hrithik, who has just bid her goodbye and is going away and so she zooms in on her bike, overtakes Hrithik, parks the bike and stops him and simply kisses him and expresses her feelings and love."

Buzz is that, this is gonna be the longest kissing scene in Bollywood, beating the previous one by Aamir and Karisma in 'Raja Hindustani'.

The best part is that Zoya did not have much difficulty in convincing Katrina to enact the scene.

ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Natss

Didnt she do it as well in Sheila Ki Jawani?😕

I changed my post😆
Terenaina thumbnail
she exposed already ....what's more left?
-Anjaani- thumbnail
I think salman didn't want her to do such s scenes but since he broken up her, she can do watever she wants: exposing or kissing scenes!
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

Pregnancy😆

I am joking😛
Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

She was disgusting in Bhoom🤢
I prefer watch PC exposing in Andaaz then Katrina in Bhoom! I first thought PC exposing in Andaaz was too much, but after  watching Bhoom, i thought PC was nothing compare to Katrina exposing in Bhoom

Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago