Posted: 13 years ago
poor guy can't afford light for his film with that kind budget

Oh can we add red to the list it my fav color 😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: koolchick

Yep, he would love to show off Kareena in those purple and pink hues
It's all about one shade for him, forget about the lighting....he doesn't need to use it at allπŸ˜†

I wonder what he says when the director is supposed to say "Lights, Action, Camera, Cut"

He prolly says, "Dark, Action, Camera and Cut" 🀣
Originally posted by: Salma2

WHAT WILL BE THE COLOR OF HIS SETS THIS TIME

It's time for Pink to come out of the closet. πŸ˜›
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

It's time for Pink to come out of the closet. πŸ˜›

I can already imagine SLB blushing pink while he announces it...πŸ˜†
Did'nt SLB & Kareen have a big arguement or something like that?
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kareena will be perfect for the role...Flash back..Bebo as the warrior princess in Asoka ..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Did'nt SLB & Kareen have a big arguement or something like that?

that's what i heard too, what was that about? πŸ€”
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

No Padmavati in Bhansali's horizon

March 15, 2011
  • DC
No Padmavati in Bhansali's horizon

Sanjay Leela Bhansali doesn't think small. There were recent reports suggesting the maverick director wanted to make his famous play Padmavati into a full-fledged feature film, and cast Kareena Kapoor as the lead.

However, sources close to the director have denied these reports. Bhansali, it seems, is yet to even zero in on a subject for his next venture, let alone work on the script and cast. "He will first release the Raghav Dar directed My Friend Pinto, starring Prateik Babbar. Only then will he start work on his own film. Right now, he's focusing all his energies on the post-production and promotional campaigns of My Friend Pinto, his first big production venture. But Padmavati is still out of question, the reports are baseless," a friend close to Bhansali said.

However, while the script and subject are yet to be decided, Bebo is still the frontrunner for the role. "Sanjay wants to work with her. He feels she is the most skilled actor around and wants to cast her in a role that will rewrite history. According to him, she is a powerhouse of talent, which needs to be exploited," the source added.

^I feel like after Saawariya, SLB's just getting whatever top notch celebrity he can get his hands on thinking "instant hit" and then covers his tracks by labeling his films as "creative".

When Saawariya flopped, I thought he would take his time before making plans for a new film but he immediately signed Hrithik and Aishwarya who were making an impact with their Jodhaa-Akhbar. Now his Guzaarish failed and suddenly he wants Kareena, who coincidentally is a top actress. Wasn't he talking two months ago about how he and Aishwarya have this special connection? I guess Kareena stole Aish's thunder

And again he will be using PURPLE this timeπŸ˜†
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

^I feel like after Saawariya, SLB's just getting whatever top notch celebrity he can get his hands on thinking "instant hit" and then covers his tracks by labeling his films as "creative".

When Saawariya flopped, I thought he would take his time before making plans for a new film but he immediately signed Hrithik and Aishwarya who were making an impact with their Jodhaa-Akhbar. Now his Guzaarish failed and suddenly he wants Kareena, who coincidentally is a top actress. Wasn't he talking two months ago about how he and Aishwarya have this special connection? I guess Kareena stole Aish's thunder

And again he will be using PURPLE this timeπŸ˜†

Your anushka is next in line too as she is getting bigger too πŸ˜†