Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Because of this track -----

mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think because of this track CVs made our MSK safe.

Geet was ask Maan after sauna incident if in future this kind of situation happen that time you first save our baby not me.

Means when MC decision will be taken that time Maan will be not there. Decision will be taken by Dev and Dadi.

It means after MC Geet will not blaming to Maan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

this is what Dev's darling NT wanted...he will readily agree...

I am trying to be mean..but acc to present situation...i dont think doctors will have much to think...😭

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully MC will happen
Honestly this baby track has made a mockery out of the show!
So pissed!
Other shows have realized maaneet chemistry is what runs the trps n their hot passion! They are showing hott sequence of tip tip barsa in another show n geet cvs still havnt realized?? SHOWING US BABA ADAM KA ZAMANE KA ROMANCE! UGH! WE NEED SWATI PANDEY AND HER AMAZING SCREENPLAY BACK NOW!!!!
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't think mc will happen this track is opening dev's feeling for baby and maan's feeling guilty that he is not able to fulfill all responsibility and i hate that dev is acting saint and cv z making him do favours for maangeet .maangeet dev ke ehsaanone ke tale dabe this is not good
smrite thumbnail
and mostly dadi is there to throw ehsaan dialouge to make maangeet feel burden of dev's favour
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smrite

i don't think mc will happen this track is opening dev's feeling for baby and maan's feeling guilty that he is not able to fulfill all responsibility and i hate that dev is acting saint and cv z making him do favours for maangeet .maangeet dev ke ehsaanone ke tale dabe this is not good

Even with MC dev track can happen..just how they portray it matters..maan can still feel guilty n it will actually be interesting rather than stupid if baby is saved
smrite thumbnail
omg if baby is saved after so many complications i wonder doc will say geet can not be mother for second time that will b hearbreaking no maan's baby.