Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We Want MAANEET PASSION BACK in our Show, Dont We? - Page 9

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

GHSP Jaaaaaagte rahooooooooooooooo!!  See how CB has stolen the Maaneet charm....TRPs toh woh le gaye!!   What are you waiting for??!!

Viju...i totally agree!!!👏

Naguuuuuu....Totally agree.......I really wanna know what they are waiting for???😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail

Thanks Kulu Manali
rickks thumbnail

Thanks Dear
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara_zara

well said viji.................AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........V want passion bck

Thanks lot Dear
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sachkasamna

hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm😉

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA😉
rickks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaya389

s i want our cuttest,romantic and passionate couple maaneet to b back............i really enjoy watching them but from 2 mnths i am fed with the way story line gng on n even screen play...........i observed only the artifical acting i am deadly missing that maaneet as b4..............i hav posting my feeling in fb but no use.........

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cv's get our maaneet back...........

Yes we need the Old era, of story,screenplay, direction,execution.passion etc to be back
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
mujhe bas itna kehna hai ke the lack of "passionate scenes" over a period of time, has made me connect to them as a couple anyway...
may be thats what the story was supposed to be anyway..

Armaan Riddhima/ Mayank-Nupur/Samrat-Gunjan were college/just out of college ... and that kinda chemistry was needed as it was a teen romance...

Here though Geet is only about 19, she is married and has had to deal with other things in life, and though their story was driven by passion at the beginning, with the passage of time when they stopped showing it, i began to believe their relationship is beyond those moments and romantic sequences .. and who says they have stopped showing stuff? its just that people want more than what we have already got .. and comparisons are bound to be drawn.. maaneet to me are beyond passion, they have made a place for themselves for their understanding, their maturity and their pure bond !! but then again thats a personal opinion ..

yes if they show us something like they did in the past i would definitely like to watch it, but if they dont i wont hold it against them as well.. and i for one would not want to believe the reason why trps are not rising is not the lack of hot sequences... or the so called passionate sequences...

what is missing at the moment on the show is a gripping storyline .. or a sequence of events that would lead to another .. poor execution messes up the essence and the abrupt end of tracks disorients the viewer ..

otherwise i still love the show as much as i did... we are all complaining from day one but none of us have abandoned watching the show, so where is the trp making a difference... think about it...
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I Absolutely agree with u Viji!!!! THEY R TREMENDOUS LOVABLE COUPLE !!!!!!! They should now show all the passinate scenes now as DD aka geet's miscarraige is shown. I REALLY HOPE THEY QUITE INTENSE SCENES IN GHSP also.......... Loved the pics!!!!!
craziekudi thumbnail
awesome post!!!

i want the same thing in geet not just outside....
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I feel that till now what ever Maaneet passion was missing will soon resurface as there no pregnancy track, Dev will go then there might be sorrowful for a little while but I am sure Dadima will ask Maan to help take Geet some where so that he can take her mind off her MC & start life afresh.... Guys i feel this way about it but as far as the chemistry goes {that's permenant} just the makers have to create intense sequences yesterdays scene where Maan lays down on hospital bed with Geet made me so emotional... the scenes intensity was high on my expectation... but i think soon things will start to get normal between Maaneet...