Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Just a scene/thought.....

Husband-Wife ke beech mein Romance/Passion/Foreplay nahi ho sakti right????

Like when Geet is Cooking, Maan Coming from Behind and Hugging her,Nuzzling near her neck/Earlobe placing a wet Kiss on the Neck....Biting of the earlobe.......Ismein Baby ka kya Nuksaan ho jaayega????And if the situation is such that they can't do this because both feel ki they will get carried away....Toh uske Liye interruptions hai na...like Phone/Dadi/Ani/Nakool.....Kya kuch kar sakte hai๐Ÿ˜ญ
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Di.....this is time to demand Swati back!!! what say?

I told u guys..
I had been demanding her to come back a long time ago
Now she really is NEEDED
I had made a post earlier on all the contact info to communicate with star one n the PH and sbs n tellybuzz
I think now is the time to spam all of their fb pages and call them continuously!
Here:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1627550

I have put all contacts in one post
WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION ALREADY GUYS!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

WOW, What a post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I said this before, but I couldn't say better than u did, very well said, I agree with every and each word u say, it's highly the time to show mature romance, not a childish nok jhok all time which make no sense at all........

Maaneet/GurTi r considered one of the hottest jodi on Indian television today, Why to not give them what they r suitable to? Why to make them look at old time couple? They r a passionate jodi.......

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good to see that this will clarify to everyone that discomfort was totally out of the question!!

GC/DD are the most passionate/hot/sensuous couple on screen. They have the chemistry .. they are not uncomfortable and they have already shown us the extent they are willing to go to please us. They have already shown us that they are not uncomfortable with sequences like KH/RTM/TMMDN/and many many more.

The real problem is the new CVs not being able to understand that even in such complicated situations in pregnancy .. a married couple is able to have passion. Having a sequence such as Tip Tip Barsa Paani in GHSP with Maaneet would garner them so many TRPs and even their old audience back. A married couple -- that too for just around 2 months is not supposed to decrease in passion .. it's supposed to increase!

I hope the GHSP team considers our requests/pleas that we are looking for something that is being shown in rival channels/shows. After Ajab Prem Ki Kahani .. we saw that our GurTi/Maaneet were being used for TRPs on other channels and shows while our own show was hell-bent on not showing anything remotely as close.

So although we love what you're showing us .. we do not like the fact that what we've been dying to see is being shown on other shows. They're getting used .. and GHSP team doesn't even realize! So please CVs wake up!!

Great Post Viji&Shivz!

Z
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you && we definitely want old passion back!! Cvs u guys have the best actors in tellywood && u r styll not utilising their talent??๐Ÿ˜ก Cvs listen to us!! We want old passion, charm, magic, romance back!!
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy viji
awesome post!!๐Ÿ‘
this is really the limit...other shows are taking advantage of the most sizzling couple in tellywood while our show goes only as far as forehead kisses after marriage๐Ÿ˜ก.....where has all the passion gone?
there should not even be questions on gurti discomfort since this sequence is oh-so-hawtt๐Ÿ˜
i am up for this fight!!
thanks to shivani di for the pm!!
will make sure to keep bumping this post!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, agreed.  So lets spam. 
Dilsay thumbnail
WOW  What  a post Viji. ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the PM.

I would like to take this opportunity to mention today's episode V episode shown on 29th of November 2010 after KBM.

Today's  bedroom scene where Geet kept  her head on Maan's chest although for a little while but it still created some magical moment  with logic and sense .
This hugging style although a brief one was shown after 3 long months.................... if u guys remember a  similar scene was shown after KBM in outhouse where Maan made Geet to sleep holding her close to his chest which looked divine more than passionate.
We were waiting and asking for such type of scene from CVS since they got married but it all went to deaf ears.
There were quite a lot of speculation about the intimate scence that the lead actors are not comfortable or GC after his marriage has declined to do such scenes.............. .

The song sequence of tip tip has proved all these speculation wrong IT IS ONLY THE CVS OF GHSP who r to be blamed to bring this show to a pathetic point where they themselves r to be blamed for bringing  the TRP low which resuled in low fan following.
The other channel knew the worth of these 2 most sizzling onscreen couple of Indian television ever happened .They wanted to encash their chemistry and this is exactly what they did.

The CVS of GHSP pleaseeeeeeeeeee we ask you and beg you to take care of your baby before its too late.๐Ÿ˜กWe need logical passionate scenes from our Maneet  which these actors r marveled in doing.๐Ÿ˜ก
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome Baq ,
Vijuuuuuuuuu ji with much needed post Thanku
now Take a bow

I Dont know what CV problem is some other show taking full advantage of MANEET Sizzling crackcling chemistry and theseeeee bunch of gadhaas cant use it
We all know kabhi koi problem nahin thi or any uncomfartableness between
GC and DD
They gave Pee loo , mahi mahi , RTM such awesome passion numbers

Now we Want GEET Team pls be serious now you have to Give us what we want

Viju Tere liye

Baade chalo baade chalo
Hum tumhare Saaath haiiiiiiiiiiii
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i saw the vid ystrdy...and cannot hold my patience now till the telecast...

GC and DD hv sizzling chem on and off screen....that they hv no inhibitions to do watever needed by the script is very clear now....

and yes....even i wonder y such passion is missing specially after marriage....
the baby excuse is getting overboard now...last time even the doc said that everything is normal....so watz stopping them...

the hottest couple who r married r sharing the same bed and same blanket night after night...but passion and intimacy r totally missing....

the only saving grace is that GC and DD sharing the same screen itself generates loads of chem which makes us still love them as passionately as ever....but its high time the CVs stop taking our love for granted....

the nok-jhoks, forehead kissing, hugs hv become so cliche that even the actors look bored in those scenes....it is very clear that even they r desiring for a change in script....

then wats the prob...plz CVs do not bring in MC now...just get over with this medical nonsense and let them savour the pleasure of love making....let them fulfill the physical hunger they hv for each other....

and let us savour the fact that maneet can be passionate not only emotionally but physically too....