Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
first i hope they will get married ( which i doubt , wont believe till the day of marriage or official date announcement ðŸ˜‰ ) 

second if it happened then wld wish Saif's this second marriage to last long ðŸ˜›
Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is exciting news! Can't wait to see Saifeena getting married! 🥳Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
[quote]"I don't think marriage makes any difference to a film. For instance, a film like No One Killed Jessica would have been a hit even if Rani or Vidya were married actors. In fact, I had my biggest hits after I got married. The audience never rejects a film because an actor is married. It's a perception that exists among a few people in the industry and not the audience," [/quote]

I totally agree with her! Aww looks like their marriage will happen soon, wish them all the best. They really are a cute couple 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

first i hope they will get married ( which i doubt , wont believe till the day of marriage or official date announcement ðŸ˜‰ ) 

second if it happened then wld wish Saif's this second marriage to last long ðŸ˜›

I know, one part of me is still skeptical, coz remember how Karisma's marriage was called off at the last minute?
I want babita to stay outta it!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think even if Babita interfere's Bebo will NOT let her ruin her marriage like she ruined her sister's! We all know how Bebo is and plus she is obsessed with Saif! I would Saif is from a great khandaan but so was Abhi...😕

desigal90 thumbnail
Exactly, Abhishek was also from a very prestigious family.
I dont know what goes through Babita's head.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She won't ruin this. Don't worry. We know our Bebo😆
im happy for them if this is true....

they are one of the few "couples" in bollywood who look like they are genuinely in love, and take the relationship seriously...

im happy that kareena's marrying someone she actually loves, rather than just doing it for other reasons, like karishma did...i wish atleast the saif bebo marriage turns out to be a long and happy one. 
desigal90 thumbnail
How sweet is Sharmila though? She sounds like a dream mother in law!
She's always been so supportive of Kareena from the start. Especially loved how she said, "As a mother, I just want THEM to be happy" rather than just, "I just want HIM to be happy" (referring  only to son).

So much warmth 😳
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats to them if true :)

One of the few couples who seem genuinely in love!