Prayers for Tsunami victims of Japan

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

As we are hearing a massive earth quake has triggered devastation and Tsunami in japan please join me in prayers for those who lost their lives and pray to give Japanese people rebuild their nation.

My condolences to Victims.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Sammy..
yes I was watching the destruction on television and i was shocked as how many people lost their lives..
It was very painful to watch such distruction natural calamities are the most cruel destruction which can happen...and take away mankind from the face of the earth..

San Fransisco bay area was also  about to be hit by the Tsunami  and we had a lot of evacuation plans done Thank God until now nothing happened..

A relative of mine was in Tokyo but  when contacted he was safe..

Truly our prayers goes out to the families who lost their dear and near ones..
Many on IF may also be from there you never know..

May they get all the strength to rebuild the nation and get back to their lives !
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post sammy, my heart goes out to people of japan. my prayers are with them.may the almighty give them strength to cope.
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indeed it was a big disaster the country had to face..

Our prayers to the family
Such a loss for the country!

Hope they can cope from all this and start afresh

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sami..a heart touching post..indeed needed as we too feel their pain they are going through..

a very shocking news to the world on this friday.so many humans lives gone in a split of sec..

there are such natural disasters which we human can't prevent and the devastation is so disturbing..

me too have so many families abroad and such news always make me scared ..

my condolences to the japanese people .to the families who have lost their dear ones..

My prayers are with them so as  they get the strength and helping hands to rebuild their nation..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My heart felt condolence to the families who have lost their near and dear ones.

Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dii sach mai a very touching post .

I too would like to express my deepfelt sympathy to the families who lost their near and dear ones. My prayers are with them always.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh.. god... i still can remember we face the same situation... in 2004 Dec 26..... it is a very big disaster...My prayers are with them.... and my deepest sympathy for the japan people....... hope they will be alright soooooooooooon........