Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Hesperus

Well, as Radha said, it's a family-drama, so the focus will be more on the family, I guess πŸ˜‰

And don't worry, SD will have their own track, when the show'll focus on their love story and this will be full of drama πŸ˜†
I's totally normal, that a soap doesn't focus on one or two characters, but gives some space to the side figures, too. Firstly, it was Adi-Taniasha and now it's Rajveer.

But that doesn't mean, I don't agree with you 😊 Shaurya is okay, they can show him more often, though, I myself wanna see lots of Karan 😳 He definately needs more screen space, fans love him (and Shaurya too), so show these guys more 😍

ya i really wanna c more of Karan too
i mean he is like the perfect bro n i think they should show him more too n also Shaurya
they can keep the family drama too with that
they can show SD n Jhanvi at college, Karan at work n what is happening at home too 
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

Rai,

You have got it all wrong dearπŸ˜‰ What makes you think that Dia and Jhanvi are the leads? Ammaji is the heroin of the soapπŸ˜‰ Have you EVER seen an episode where the GREAT Ammaji was not there?? πŸ˜†
Most of the time, Dia and Jhanvi are not even shown in an episode. So how do you expect their boyfriends and brothres to be shown oftenπŸ˜†

i know Ammaji is also the lead but she is the negative lead na 
Dia n Jhanvi are the positive leads, right n they r Sia's daughters so now the story should be mostly on them now n they can show Ammaji's reaction at the same time
i m just saying that i would like to c more of SD, Jhanvi n Karan 
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kriya

areey haan yaaar par leap k baad to story shd b shifted towards these youngsters na wd a bit of amaji shown :-(
u said it ryt .. ammaji definitely RULES da screen bt dia - jhanvi r da current leads AFTER da leap ;-)

ya i saw thinking the same too
Ammaji is the negative lead where Dia n Jhanvi r the positive leads