Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ALL Maaneetians for GHSP please Stand UP! - Page 6

Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-mysterygurl1427

@Dilsay-u got it dude....halla bol has already started...some girls including me have already started our Spamming u can join even now

Me on the way........................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree Shivi... rival channel realised the magic of GurTi... Now their TRP's will touch sky high.. And Star one will become kangaal... Plz Geet Cv's wake up...😑
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sia who copied geet;s ideas??? 
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just go ahead n write on the CVs walll...wil second u babe.!
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes we want Maneet passion.. I want Geet in KC...
MC or No MC i want the CVS to make this choice.. Its their show , their track and they know best on what needs to be done..
We fans will give them feeedback and they need tot ake the feedback if they feel its right..

I agree Maneet passion needs to be back..
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice thought , I am also with u Halla bol. 
but I think  If Miss carriage occurs, then they will take a months together to show the maneet passion.
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Since CVS are going to read this I want to put this here

CVS can you please show us your creativity and your track.. .. Its your show, your story, your baby... Please do what YOU think is right.. Fans give you feedback please take it constructively but have the courage and conviction to show what you think is needed for the show. Fans can give negative/positive feedback and its their right but as Creatives its your job to take what is right and leave the rest.. Please remember you run the show.. and you know ur problems/limitations the best..
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HALLA BOL........😑🀒
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Star one ka new articleπŸ˜†

They themselves r promoting Maaneet ka sizzling hot performance in other channel with prideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...well I guess they did open their eyes and now hopefully they will put pressure on Geet ka PH to show something similar here tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

HALLLA BOL SHIVUπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

we need a proper concrete understanding...MC or no MC...we want MAGIC BACK...THAT IS IT..PERIOD....

WE WANT DEV PUNISHED.....HE CANNOT BE REDEEMED AT ALL......

the CB promo is a proof...The Roop Tera Mastana is a proof, the WHere is the party tonight is a proof,....and Maahi Maahi , Kurbaan hua are solid proofs...These 2 actors have sizzling chemistry on screen...and when they r given the scripts they have delieved and how.....
That chemistry has gone missing....and we maaneetians are demanding we want Maaneet back...with a great story line bringing out that passion.....and if these 2 main leads track record id to be kept in mind we can get GHSP rocking again...
Please CV's we maaneetians are fighting for our Maaneet...for our GHSP....
Please at least listen to our pleas  and do the needful....Please do not spoil our show..
Our maaneet become the golden goose for news channels, for other shows....THEN WHY NOT THEIR OWN SHOW.....
WE NEED FRESHNESS...AND WITH IT GREAT STORY AND SIZZLING CHEMSITRY...BACK

HOPE ALL WILL BE WELL...
sorry guys i have used caps for impact