Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I 'll join for sure...to bring our Passionate MAneet BackπŸ˜‰...Halla Bol...
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its quite lame for GHSP that that rival channel using their leads for trpπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

first i thought that may be leads are reluctant to do such scenes but seeing holi video all my doubts brushed aside.

screenplay is pathetic now a days . too much focus on baby track making show more like watching star plus showπŸ˜•.

swati days were best because theie episodes were blendid with 

passion+ nok jhok + strong story line

now they are focussing on one aspect neglecting other. writers must understand that this show is mostly watched by young audience. showing all time baby track would loose that bulk of viewers.

now what to do????

1. change cvs

2. bringing back old writers, cvs whatever 

3. blend episode with passion + story

4. viewers hooked because of maaneet sizzling chemistry that aspect should never ever be neglected.

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me already started
omg maneet did it once again they sent us to the no return zone of course iam talking abt holi pics😳 .

see i told u it is cv who r at fault they are not doing their work properly hum rain seq ki demand kar kar thak gaye and what they did nothing😑 .

hum hot hot kar mar gaye aur maneet ki hotness ka fayada koi aur utha raha hai πŸ˜† and cv doing bhajan .

why  why  why not in GHSP? now ye soch soch kar neend bhi nahi aayegi.πŸ˜•

and chup bilkul chup bet me if any one will raise even an eyebrow abt maneet being not comfortable in intimate scenes i will shuuuuuuu sanghraam gujjar on u.πŸ˜†

chalo chado ghsp cv na sahi choti bahu ki cv hii sahi we got what we desired hot ,hotter,hottest pics that set our screen on atom bomb attack .πŸ˜†

omg pic dekh ke mann mein jo lag raha hai it igoes well wid the song paani ne aag lagayi πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ pata nahi kaha kaha aag lagne wali hai on 18th πŸ˜³

today iam feeling like maan se chaha dev ne diya (baby)😑😑😑

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: fats30

its quite lame for GHSP that that rival channel using their leads for trpπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

first i thought that may be leads are reluctant to do such scenes but seeing holi video all my doubts brushed aside.

screenplay is pathetic now a days . too much focus on baby track making show more like watching star plus showπŸ˜•.

swati days were best because theie episodes were blendid with 

passion+ nok jhok + strong story line

now they are focussing on one aspect neglecting other. writers must understand that this show is mostly watched by young audience. showing all time baby track would loose that bulk of viewers.

now what to do????

1. change cvs

2. bringing back old writers, cvs whatever 

3. blend episode with passion + story

4. viewers hooked because of maaneet sizzling chemistry that aspect should never ever be neglected.

You have summed everything up perfectly!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Thank u for replying to the post....please spam with usπŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

me already started

omg maneet did it once again they sent us to the no return zone of course iam talking abt holi pics😳 .

see i told u it is cv who r at fault they are not doing their work properly hum rain seq ki demand kar kar thak gaye and what they did nothing😑 .

hum hot hot kar mar gaye aur maneet ki hotness ka fayada koi aur utha raha hai πŸ˜† and cv doing bhajan .

why  why  why not in GHSP? now ye soch soch kar neend bhi nahi aayegi.πŸ˜•

and chup bilkul chup bet me if any one will raise even an eyebrow abt maneet being not comfortable in intimate scenes i will shuuuuuuu sanghraam gujjar on u.πŸ˜†

chalo chado ghsp cv na sahi choti bahu ki cv hii sahi we got what we desired hot ,hotter,hottest pics that set our screen on atom bomb attack .πŸ˜†

omg pic dekh ke mann mein jo lag raha hai it igoes well wid the song paani ne aag lagayi πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ pata nahi kaha kaha aag lagne wali hai on 18th πŸ˜³

today iam feeling like maan se chaha dev ne diya (baby)😑😑😑

Sanjhhhhhhhhhh meri raaniiiiiii, bindaas, agree...Yes yes hum iss aag se hi apni aaga bujha leyte hain....Too hot to handle...Mazza aagaya..Waisey did you make any post on hand and phinger movement?

Muniza
@Sanjh- 🀣🀣🀣
damn baby me with u....i too have started my spamingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i know....just yesterday we had demanded for a rain sequence mila....magar GHSP mein nahin but on flipping CB...

ha yaar i know excitement is there....but it is cool na....our lead being exploited for another show's TRP's
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

You have summed everything up perfectly!!!!πŸ˜›
Thank u for replying to the post....please spam with usπŸ˜†

thanx😳. but i am among that group that think maneet marriage is biggest mistake done by cvs. and now another mistake they are doing is child track, see if too much focus on baby track irritates now what will happen if child introduce?

so there could be clash of opinionπŸ˜†. but yes sure i will spamπŸ˜ƒ please then bear with moi😳
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks for the PM .πŸ‘
I have already posted my comment on VIJI'S post.

Excellent post Dear.

IF of GHSP has become alive after the song sequence of tip tip .
I call it blessing in disguise thanks Zee TV for bringing all Maneetians ,Geetians ,Gurtians  together in one platform to fight for one common cause.

Every day we tried to dissect the episode and then used to get more annoyed when our voices were unheard.
Now we have something to prove our POV to the PH.

Different speculations were posted on not showing the passionate scenes mostly the actors were blamed for not doing such scenes specially after GC's marriage .

This song has proved all the speculation wrong.
Now the actors should not to be blamed it is the CVS of GHSP who should be blamed.😑
How dump they r that they handed their own  baby to strangers who knew their worth.😑
Count me in the HALLA BOLL GROUP.
Zor lagay kay haishaa..

@Dilsay-u got it dude....halla bol has already started...some girls including me have already started our Spamming u can join even now
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wen to start the hallo bol am already in dears.....