Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, I'm definitely with youπŸ˜ƒ
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy di
brilliant post!!πŸ‘
it is truly infuriating to see other shows utilizing such maaneet passion while Geet continues going down the drain!
i am with you di totally!!
thank you soo much for the pm and i have already told my CC buddies...onto pming all my GF peeps now!
lets all fight together and be heard this time!!
p.s. will make sure to continue bumping this postπŸ˜‰
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here's my two cents .. posted on Viji's as well:

Good to see that this will clarify to everyone that discomfort was totally out of the question!!

GC/DD are the most passionate/hot/sensuous couple on screen. They have the chemistry .. they are not uncomfortable and they have already shown us the extent they are willing to go to please us. They have already shown us that they are not uncomfortable with sequences like KH/RTM/TMMDN/and many many more.

The real problem is the new CVs not being able to understand that even in such complicated situations in pregnancy .. a married couple is able to have passion. Having a sequence such as Tip Tip Barsa Paani in GHSP with Maaneet would garner them so many TRPs and even their old audience back. A married couple -- that too for just around 2 months is not supposed to decrease in passion .. it's supposed to increase!

I hope the GHSP team considers our requests/pleas that we are looking for something that is being shown in rival channels/shows. After Ajab Prem Ki Kahani .. we saw that our GurTi/Maaneet were being used for TRPs on other channels and shows while our own show was hell-bent on not showing anything remotely as close.

So although we love what you're showing us .. we do not like the fact that what we've been dying to see is being shown on other shows. They're getting used .. and GHSP team doesn't even realize! So please CVs wake up!!

Great Post Viji&Shivz!

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

heyyy di

brilliant post!!πŸ‘
it is truly infuriating to see other shows utilizing such maaneet passion while Geet continues going down the drain!
i am with you di totally!!
thank you soo much for the pm and i have already told my CC buddies...onto pming all my GF peeps now!
lets all fight together and be heard this time!!
p.s. will make sure to continue bumping this postπŸ˜‰

thanks hunπŸ€—

keep tellin them....and keep voicin ur opinions!!!!😳
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Here's my two cents .. posted on Viji's as well:

Good to see that this will clarify to everyone that discomfort was totally out of the question!!

GC/DD are the most passionate/hot/sensuous couple on screen. They have the chemistry .. they are not uncomfortable and they have already shown us the extent they are willing to go to please us. They have already shown us that they are not uncomfortable with sequences like KH/RTM/TMMDN/and many many more.

The real problem is the new CVs not being able to understand that even in such complicated situations in pregnancy .. a married couple is able to have passion. Having a sequence such as Tip Tip Barsa Paani in GHSP with Maaneet would garner them so many TRPs and even their old audience back. A married couple -- that too for just around 2 months is not supposed to decrease in passion .. it's supposed to increase!

I hope the GHSP team considers our requests/pleas that we are looking for something that is being shown in rival channels/shows. After Ajab Prem Ki Kahani .. we saw that our GurTi/Maaneet were being used for TRPs on other channels and shows while our own show was hell-bent on not showing anything remotely as close.

So although we love what you're showing us .. we do not like the fact that what we've been dying to see is being shown on other shows. They're getting used .. and GHSP team doesn't even realize! So please CVs wake up!!

Great Post Viji&Shivz!

Z

Sorry Z as i could not respond earlier to this wonderul message.....just I-F was not working...πŸ˜†

I agree with everything u have said...very well said...it is just utter BS....even before geet was pregnant wasn't she? So why was there passionate scenes then?? Why are they not shown now?? what is the big deal i don't understand!! They are driving us all mad......

it is sad to see the most hottest couple sizzling the hottest bollywood rain song even now......such a classic song.....and it is not for our show but for another.....so saaddddd.....and it makes my blood boil
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mystery,

Great post.  Am ready to join in and bash them with love and persistence.  Good post.  Tell us.  Is this spamming to be done today.  Loads of luv.  AL.
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Mystery,

Great post.  Am ready to join in and bash them with love and persistence.  Good post.  Tell us.  Is this spamming to be done today.  Loads of luv.  AL.

Yea the spamming to be done after the episode today....but some of us have already startedπŸ˜‰
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Halla Bol.....πŸ˜†

Its a shame the CVs are not cashing in on the awesome chemistry GC & DD share. These two literally sizzle on screen. It does not matter that Geet is pregnant......there are so many ways to show passion. When post marriage the passion quotient should have been at its highest, the CVs opted for some lukewarm childish stuff........Hope they see some sense after watching what magic they have created in this dance number.
Originally posted by: swan20

Halla Bol.....πŸ˜†

Its a shame the CVs are not cashing in on the awesome chemistry GC & DD share. These two literally sizzle on screen. It does not matter that Geet is pregnant......there are so many ways to show passion. When post marriage the passion quotient should have been at its highest, the CVs opted for some lukewarm childish stuff........Hope they see some sense after watching what magic they have created in this dance number.

exactly.....durin the initial days we used to get passionate scenes everyday.......at least one passionate scene once....

hell when they looked at each other it was passionate...and then she was preggers then too....so i don't know what and why they are not showing any passion...

they spoiled us😑😑😑😑