YIH Written Update 11th MARCH 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
YIH Written Update 11th March 2011

The episode starts with Akshay arriving at his cafe workplace and is about to start work when the Manager cums And start shouting for being dishonest and irresponsible and blame him for accident and says that his salary wil be deducted. Just them Manjari cums and says "Dont u know hw to talk to a person properly. Akshay hs a much better cafe than urs in Agra. (Akshay tries to stop her bt no use) What scooter damage u r saying? He dont need ur scooter, he hv his own car. " Manager asks then what he is doing here? Manjari says "For Friendship, Akshay is trying to tell the truth Bt u nt listening. It ws nt his fault in the accident, he was nt even (manjari ws about to say that she ws driving , bt realises and stops and looks at Akshay who gives a no nod. ) It ws car driver mistake. That person was ready to pay compensation bt Akshay refused. He Hv much honesty and self respect. " The manager asks Akshay "This is the girl for whom u came here. See hw she is taking ur side. Its job of such girls to trap Innocent boys like U" .
Akshay loses his cool and says "Enough siR, Till nw u were insulting me, hence didnt said anything, but I wil NOT TOLERATE any nonsense worD against MaNjari. I will forget that u r my Senior. I Dnt want ur 2 days salary or job. Lets go Manjari ". And he takes Manjari froM there.

AKSHARI walking on the road. Manjari says "U hv to suffer so much bcoz of me. So many problems R created bcoz of me and u lost ur job also. Couldnt u stop me? ". Akshay says "Wow, this is nice. U said Whatever u want nd nw tElling me. " Manjari says "So, he was saying So much abt and I would hv listened that. He is lucky that he only heard me". Akshay says "Oh ya, he was saved." Manjari says "Nw trying to be cool, cOuldnt u keep quiet when he was talking abt me. If u hd kept quiet for 2 mins, then ur job ws saved." Akshay says "THE PERSON WHO CANT RESPECT U, I WILL NT DO JOB THERE"..😳. Manjari just looks at Akshay on hearing this and says "U always think about others. Think about urself sometimes". Akshay says "U R NOT SOMEONE ELSE FOR ME MANJARI, I m nt upset for whatever happened. I would hv been upset if I hd kept quiet. I would hv never forgive myself. "...👏 Manjari says "U know what, its really hard to believe that u do so much for ur frnd" ....{Thats very true .....}

Just then a car stops near them and its Ranbir. Ranbir says sorry bcoz Akshay lost the job. AKSHARI gets shocked on how he know? Ranbir says that he had asked his secretary tO call the cafe u work and paY for the conpensation but got to know this. He says that he hv an offer for Akshay. He wAnts People to be honest and hardwork and Akshay have those qualitieS. He need A manager for hiS cafetaria and Akshay fits for the job perfectly. He gives hiS card and tell Akshay to let him know abt his decision soon.

Manjari is upset . Akshay says that see every problems wil be solved nw bt he realises Manjari being upset and asks her. Manjari says that THAT night all the Office staff were present and everybody knows Abt me getting insuLted aNd I wont be ablE To face them. You Work but I wont be able to. I m sorry bcoz of me u hv to face trouble again. Akshay says "No nEed to say sorry.Why I dint thought of this? I ws just thinking Abt our problems ritE nw. I m sOrry, I forgot that u will get hurt with this job, we will nt work here. NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR ME MORE THAN UR RESPECT AND HAPPINESS". mAnjari is touched and Akshay cheers up Manjari, Wipes her tears and they will look for other jobs. He asks her to take rest in garden till he looks for some job. But Manjari refuses and says that she cant rest anymore, Hv to becum sumthing. Manjari advises that both of them going in different directions to try out their luck and meet iN their open air home in The evening. They wish ALL THE BEST to each other.

Manjari look for vacancies in newspaper and notices a vacancy for governess of children. She visits the place and the lady gets impressed by Manjari and asked to join as full time governess and can stay there too. She asks for to bring ID proof documents and asks for contact no. and Manjari gives Akshay's no since she dont have phone.

Manjari comes to garden and is worried on where will she get ID proof documents and decides that she will tell the truth that she dont hV. She also thinks what to do since she is told That she can stay there. then what about AKSHAY? She writes in her diary Akshay has done so much for her. Everything should be fine with him. . and she hope their situation change soon. Just then she sees Akshay working as a waiter at a nearby roadside hotel. . EPISODE ENDS. .

[CRYPT]SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . .HOPE EVRYONE LIKED IT THEN PLZzz HIT THE CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM TO THANK ME. .😊[/CRYPT] Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope their Luck changes very soon. thanks for the update.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks for the update farhin......😊 this was the best episode of yih for me......😍
kashrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kashrish

thanks for the lovely update

yeah yeah thanks