Pratigya
Pratigya

heyy friends!!!

atomic kitty Groupbie
atomic kitty
atomic kitty

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
heyy friends ...
ok i noe dat dis forum is to post stuff related to pratigya ...bt i realli need to get solutions for my problems nd thus i'm posting my issue...

my issue is tat nothing in my life is happening properly ...i go wrong in everything i do ...it's like i jst hav a lot of bad luck upon me...
i want to do things in da right manner bt i always fail nd sumthin wrong happens...
like 2day for eg i was walking to dis mall ...nd while walking to da mall ...on da road a car passed by ...it was my close friend nd her family ...i was walking wid my mum ...i was fiddling wid my mobile nd den suddenly my mum tells me tat sum1 is waving at me ....nd dey were waving at me ...i jst waved at dem nd went ...like they had slowed down their car nd opened their window bt i obviousli cudnt go nd tok to dem coz even though they had stopped their car ...to wave at me ...tthey were on da road...now i dont noe if i shud hav gone nd said hi to dem or nt...wen they were waving at me from their car...i jst hope they dont think tat i hav attitude...

i am so fed up ...i wanna do da right things bt always sumthin ends up wrong 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atomic kitty

heyy friends ...
ok i noe dat dis forum is to post stuff related to pratigya ...bt i realli need to get solutions for my problems nd thus i'm posting my issue...

my issue is tat nothing in my life is happening properly ...i go wrong in everything i do ...it's like i jst hav a lot of bad luck upon me...
i want to do things in da right manner bt i always fail nd sumthin wrong happens...
like 2day for eg i was walking to dis mall ...nd while walking to da mall ...on da road a car passed by ...it was my close friend nd her family ...i was walking wid my mum ...i was fiddling wid my mobile nd den suddenly my mum tells me tat sum1 is waving at me ....nd dey were waving at me ...i jst waved at dem nd went ...like they had slowed down their car nd opened their window bt i obviousli cudnt go nd tok to dem coz even though they had stopped their car ...to wave at me ...tthey were on da road...now i dont noe if i shud hav gone nd said hi to dem or nt...wen they were waving at me from their car...i jst hope they dont think tat i hav attitude...

Ring your friend and explain.......By aknowledging it first before being told will be the best thing to do.. heyy these thngs happen don't worry about it.. it's trivial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atomic kitty

heyy friends ...

Smileu r like..i do get such doubts sometimes....but i always ignore them...be truthful from urside...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top