KAJEN ~Destined2Love484~4evrIsntLongEnough2LuvU <3 - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

SAHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I miss you :(

I miss you too :( I dont like that neither you stay late nor I come early psht!
Originally posted by -Sary-

It's good Sami channel all your hyperness into completing this AT :D

Sun zaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i lovee that vm <3 It was soo goodddddd

thank uu i will i will :) Can you make me a avi too plz whenever you're free?

I lovee them! Keep posting more sigs so i can stare at them :) They're soo beautiful! i loveeeee themmm

Originally posted by Samiyah258

Hawww when did I say I'm maano bura🀣Oh god sorry mehak if i'm being weird! I ate alot of chocolate today πŸ˜†
I know great minds think alike hehehehehehehehhehehehehe <3 <3 <3
I'm glad the thread is moving!!!

OH-HO!
Good that I stopped eating chocolatesπŸ˜†

Once upon a time in...uhmm where is it? Oh oh...never mind..who cares where, right? Once upon a time, somewhere in this little world :P a little angel was born. Today is a very special day for her and her friends & family coz exactly 17 years ago she entered this world but though no one from this fake world knew her at that time and didn't even know her until like last year :| she still managed to become super special for people here on IF one of those people who of course is MEEE :D She is super like super duper SPECIAL to me even though she can be a real big pain at times :P but nevertheless I still LOVEEE her loads and loads :$ to infinity <33Never in my dreams had I imagined I would become so close to online friends but yeh toh hua tha anyways :| Before I start blabbering about myself let me get straight to the point. πŸ˜† 

So yeah today is her birthdayyy! Now the question is, who in this fake world has their birthday today and is so special to me that she even gets a birthday thread from me ;) WHO the heck is this ladki whom I spent most of my time on to plan this thread for? πŸ€” Her birthday is not on 18th July LOL don't look at the date this topic was made...her birthday is actually today, 8th August! We just opened it early so we can make it as special as we can for her and so she doesn't get the chance to complain about anything :P I could as well just blurt out her name to you all but that makes it not so fun na? Uski naam starts with N and ends with A and her name has only FOUR letters now that must have given it away no? πŸ€£ Oh and she has lots of nicknames but the one I love the most is Monster πŸ€—πŸ€£ 
Also, she turned 17 today. Not a nice number I know but at least better than her :P Ugh I can't stop being mean to her even on her birthday...I'm so dead -.- Okay okay fine, I know most of you already know who this pretty girl is but for the ones who don't know...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMA 

My one and only Nomi babyyy <33 whom I met in the KaJen AT πŸ˜³ I love you so so sooo much! You have no idea how much :| Happy birthday to youuu πŸ€— muaaah! I hope all your dreams come true and may Allah give you everything you wish for! Have an amazing day and party hard! Have a blast! πŸ₯³

I still remember when we first met and were talking to each other like retards ROFL but I'm so glad I met you :$ I love how we later bonded on FB with our funny, stupid and silly wall chats <33 πŸ˜† You know Sam, Mona and me worked a hell lot on this thread, as if we were organising someone's wedding πŸ€£ Just look at the date this thread was opened, that says it all πŸ€£ There were some bloopers though, but there's no way in this world I'll share them here :| Ugh too embarrassing :$ I hope you didn't stalk us and this thread *evils* and we were like Noma better love us now nah JK JK we know you love us anyways :P Have I ever told you how amazing you are? Well you are an amazing friend everyone could wish for. The ones who don't have you are unlucky; it's their loss :) You always make me happyyy when I'm sad and sad when I'm happy :)) Okay the second part is a joke πŸ€£ :P You can seriously cheer up everyone and anyone πŸ˜³ Oh how lucky you are to get praised so much LOL but before I start doing way too much of your tareef I will end it here :P Happy birthday once again my Nomi babyyy MUAHHH iloveyouuu πŸ€— 

BTW if you don't like the colours of the thread then blame yourself for having these as your favourite colours πŸ€£

PS. The beautiful banners are made by Sam πŸ˜³ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Sam

From Sam and me 

From meee :P

I thought of being nice to you and making you a sig :) So here you go. I wanted to make more and better ones but my PS expired :( I know it sucks badly so you don't have to use it but I hope you like it and if you don't then then then...uhmm.. get lost πŸ€£ :P

From Ankita

From Mahua

From Aditi

From Marj

From Komal

From Kiran

From Yunika

From Minaz

Edited by -Jessy- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Sary-

I miss you too :( I dont like that neither you stay late nor I come early psht!

I DON'T STAY TILL LATE?

Patel would so DISAGREE -__________- and why aren't you on? Psshhh
Mehak- hawww thank u I lovee chocolatee though! I eat it very very often :)
Chocolate reminds me of KaJen and the intv that KaJen did when Jen entered as Ridz <3

I love how the chocolate was melted because they were sitting soo close together omg i lovee themmmmmmm i want them backk!! I love how she was eating chocolate soo cutelyy and he was staring at her blushing and smilinggggggggg awwwwwww
Pub scene πŸ˜³

Sary when will u make avis on pub scene? πŸ˜
BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORRRRRRRRRRRK~

Helllllllo, everybody!
<3333

Hey Phatty, nice to meet you :)