The curious case of Aham's handkerchief

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hello My Dear Ahamholics and Others!😊

If you havent watched the episode yet - beware! Spoilers aheadπŸ˜ƒ

Today we saw a different scene! Aham talked to Gopi - mind you talked and not shouted. And, surprise! surprise! πŸ˜ƒGopi did not say a single Ji Woh! No stammering! She answered in complete sentences. I was suddenly worried if I was watching the wrong video. But then Nazim was there in all his black-suit glory! ⭐️So I didnt care if it was SNS or not! But that is not what I wanted to talk about.😳

Gopi was washing the plates when Aham asked Mani to get serve his food. After some prodding and pushing by Hetal, Gopi went to serve him. While serving, Gopi somehow managed to get some soot on her forehead - she had washed her hands and the serving vessel was sparkling clean.πŸ˜• Our Black-suit Boy sneakily looked at Gopi's reflection and asked her to clean. **** After some hussle and tussle (verbal! sorry if you imagined something else!πŸ˜‰) he gave her a snow white handkerchief!  πŸ‘This is also not what I wanted to talk about.

Then the most curious thing happened. Gopi took the kerchief, blushed, and took it close to her forehead. I am not even sure if it touched her forehead and voila! there was no soot! the soot came off and not a single molecule of her makeup was off! 😲 As usual, I have too many questions? How did this happen? I know that Pati is supposed to be parameshwar for Indian women! But to remove the soot so neatly without disturbing makeup? Is the kerchief made of special fibre or does it become special because Aham touched it? Is it a proof of Gopi's pativrata? The most important question is : Can I order a 100 of such kerchiefs? If possible blankets made of this cloth? We have white tiled flooring! 😭I could use a blanket or 100!πŸ˜†

**** When Aham told that "there is some soot on the forehead! clean it" Gopi did the cutest thing! She just leaned forward and looked at his face for the soot! I think this was the cutest scene ever in SNS. Dont miss it!
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣bee briilliant 
ADAM_HABIBA thumbnail
hahahaha....it was the MOst cutest "thing"
she juz looked at him and wondered " What soot is he talking about..theres none on his head" anws i feel that all this small things that ahem sees in gopi and telling her...Might be because right in his heart he actually has fallen for her....BUT BUT as all gals know...MaNS EGO is worse then womans

AGAIN What i feel..is that getting gopi and ahem together is gonna take long time...since our pyaari nani ji is gonna be here and there so called "spying" at gohem....both has to be like acting as husband and wife...and  again our pyaari nanji has played a game of DIL switching...I am sure MY fav HEtal kaki will be supporting gopi to be there for ahem always...when he needs something....and so he will be like expecting gopi to do this and that...well of cos it will get sometime for him to get used to expect her do everything for him...sooo back again...after nani ji leaves...and gopi leaves...thats when ahem will be like MISSING gopi to the max....Anws this is my predictions...hopefully i wish everything happens quick....and hoping gohem to be challti challti be together hehehe....or i hope to see ahem flirting with his wife and feeling in love with her...on the other hand i love rashi...and wish her to turn to a better person :)
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bee i was thinking what kind of curiousness you have about ahem's handkerchief.. when i read i was like even i need such kind of Handkerchief...
ok May be Ahem must have put up special kind of ointment... so that his dear wifey makeup does not fade away... otherwise he will be shocked to see her... as i got when which i seen her face without makeup dark circles. and dull skin...it was shown in today sbs 

suk19 thumbnail
coming back to the soot scene  bery nice

at least we know they are looking after each other, she protects the modi crown jewels πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and as we can see at least he is looking out for her about time too.πŸ˜ƒ
chennaigirl thumbnail
U know for a moment there the kerchief looked like a tissue to me...I dont knw if my eyes were tricking me...😊....From where did that suit come???
br2499 thumbnail
@Sam - I think all this rona and dhona (literally) makes the actors tired and look dull! 

@Suk - you are naughty!
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: br2499

@Sam - I think all this rona and dhona (literally) makes the actors tired and look dull! 

@Suk - you are naughty!

true and also heavy dose of makeup... same makeup which make them beautiful killing there skin if we notice Giaa's earlier pics offscreen she is beautiful and had wonderful skin - heavy price for stardom
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
arey scientist ji, lets put aside the hanky made of fibres....my vote goes 4 ahem's touch,πŸ˜‰ i'm givin it a scientific twist...

my theory: when ahem looked at gopi's soot decorated reflection on the vessel...the image was transmitted straight to the retina of his eyes...immediately the nerves send a signal to his brain to take out the hanky and give it to gopi...mucles come into action..his hand jerks to his pocket...hanky in his hands...but wait...aren't some things beyond his control...so assuming that gopi's image is still in his mind, his mind n heart get charged up and 'love electrons' ( my discovery) from this sudden burst of electricity pass on to the hanky....now the hanky is charged with ahem's buried love 4 gopi...so when gopi places the hanky 2 her forehead, these love electrons remove the dirty, ugly soot....now as a physics pro u must know that electrons are pretty fast...

silly stupid hypothesis....i know..but couldn't stop myself from posting...
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: br2499

@Suk - you are naughty!

well bee what can i say πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my friends n hubby say naughty is my middle nameπŸ˜ƒ