_/\_ Jai Shri Krishna Heaven _/\_

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

to

Jai Shri Krishna Heaven

This thread is to discuss
Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna

its to and for the ppl who *Love* the show or like to watch *now* and *discuss* about it
😃

pls do click the link button if u like to be the part if this

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
 ~*~*~ All About Jai Shri Krishna ~*~*~

Jai Shri Krishna

Jai Shri Krishna, a Meenakshi Sagar Production speaks of the joyful story of God Krishna's childhood adventures. A multi-layered, magnificent epic tale of this universal God will trace natkhat gopal's journey right from his birth under dire circumstances to being taken to Gokul and being nurtured by his surrogate mother Yashoda and finally leading to the killing of his sinister uncle Kans.

source : IF

Jai Shri Krishna' is the joyful story of God Krishna's childhood adventures. A multi-layered, magnificent epic tale of this universal God will trace natkhat gopal's journey from his birth under dire circumstances to being taken to Gokul and being nurtured by his surrogate mother Yashoda. The story of this 'Murli Manohar' transcends across all age groups with his mischievous yet, sweet and playful actions compelling the Gopis of Gokul to designate him as 'Makhan Chor'. It chronicles the growing ...up years of the Krishna in Gokul and traverses his tales in Mathura wherein he brings to task his evil uncle Kans and his sinister designs.
Source : burrp

Jai Shri Krishna is an Indian television series produced by Sagar Pictures which airs on the newly launched Indian channel Colors. It is a Remake of Late Ramanand Sagar's successful show Sri Krishna and will be handled by the new generation of Sagars. It is based on Mahabharata, Harivamsa, Bhagavata Purana and the Vishnu Purana.

It tells the story of the Bhagavana Vishnu's Avaatar, Shree Krishna. The story took place in India, covering cities like Gokhul, Mathura, Hastinapur, Dawaraka. It shows the different leelas or stories of Shree Krishna from his birth, childhood, teenage years, prince of Mathura and prince of Dwaraka.

He was known as Makhan Chor (butter thief). His eternal friendship with Sudama is a good example of true friendship. He killed demon queen Putana and tamed the venomous serpent Kaliya. Yet another amazing story is, how the little boy shows the entire Universe in his open mouth to his Mother, Yashoda.

As a teenager he shared a divine relationship with Radha. His dance with the Gopis (milkmaids) of Vrindavana became known as the Rasa lila. When he became a fully grown man he slayed his evil uncle Kans.

Later as a prince Krishna married Rukmini, Satyabhama and Jambavati.Krishna also married 16,100 maidens who were being held in captivity by demon Narakasura, to save their honor. Krishna's wives are believed to be forms of the goddess Lakshmi - consort of Vishnu.

Krishna was the cousin of Pandavas, and best friend of Arjun. He was like a brother to Draupadi and rescued her when she was insulted and almost assaulted by the the Kauravs, who had unfairly won her, along with with the rest of the Pandava's assets, in a wager. He imparted the knowledge of Bhagvad Gita to motivate Arjuna, prior to the great battle of Kurukshetra.

He was the perfect son, husband, brother, friend, king and lover. The show follows every aspect of lord Krishna's life starting from his childhood days to his life as a teenager, prince and the king of Dwaraka.

Cast

Actor/Actress Role
Dhriti Bhatia Kanhaiya (child)
Zeb Khan
Nandrai
Aditi Sajwan Yashodha
Meghan Jadhav Kanhaiya (young)
Kritika Sharma Radha
Nitin Prabhat Balram

Source : Wikipedia

😃    Written by Lola610  😃

Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna, which aired from July 21, 2008 - 2009, is a recent mythological series that, unlike most of the other options on television nowadays, is perfect for the whole family. It is an imaginative, heartwarming take on Lord Krishna's childhood. A remake of the Late Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna, Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna used as its sources the Shrimad Bhagavat Puran, Harivamsa, and Vishnu Puran as its sources. The soul of the show lied in the prodigious performance of child actress Dhriti Bhatia, who portrayed both the "masti" and the divine compassion of young Shri Krishna with astonishing precision and captivating charm. The teenage Krishna played by Meghan Jadhav was equally charming; his depth and sincerity brought Shri Krishna's most famous "prem leelas" with Radha Rani to life beautifully. Add Aditi Sajwan and Zeb Khan to the mix as Yashoda Maiya and Nand Baba respectively, and you have the perfect loving family with whom you can laugh, cry, and learn so much along the way.

----- Important Links ---

JSK Forum @ IF

Meenakshi Sagar's Jai Shri Krishna

More info about show and actors
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1533426

...PARiNA... thumbnail

some pics of actors of JSK

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Members

...PARiNA...
winnerasha
Vedo
AishuJSKfan
...PARiNA... thumbnail
 || Jai Shri Krishna ||

Promo 1
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsBfS_3NqzE[/YOUTUBE]

Promo 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epX9aWZI8_Y[/YOUTUBE]

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please, please, please do add me! My number 1 favorite show ever!!
...PARiNA... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Please, please, please do add me! My number 1 favorite show ever!!

sure !! 😃
...PARiNA... thumbnail
ok i started with JSK promo first ....
im not too good in writing ....

in this vdo Aditi and Dhrit - Makhan cor is shown

there wasw one more long promo vdo i remember will try to hunt for that too  where there was one more child as makhan chor shown ..
i think that child was selected as baby Krishna earlier
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can't view the promos on my pc. Youtube banned them from every country but India. Copyrights I guess. 😔
...PARiNA... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Can't view the promos on my pc. Youtube banned them from every country but India. Copyrights I guess. 😔

ohh.. i'll try to find from another site ...
i'll post the link