Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

sanu...gall upd8 krne wali h kya ? πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ 🀣

nahi sani aagle janam mein upd8 karegi ROFL ROFL ROFL
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

sanuuu sab se pehle i love love LOVE you bohat saraaa *worlds tightest hug* to uaaww..I love u tooo bohott bohott sara πŸ€—

thank u so so much for such a beautiful sig loved it hayee mere do anmol ratan πŸ˜†haan tere do jigar ke tukde πŸ€£i havent stop staring at the sig jabse i saw it and it has straight away gone into my siggy dabbaa aww..thnnnxx yaar :)) im fine now very tired and thora sa feverish lekin tere love ne mujhe theek kar dena hai ab πŸ˜†πŸ€—hehe..i m glad I could help u πŸ˜ƒ and im so glad everyone liked the siggy so much hayee makes me blush so hard πŸ˜³yeahhh almost alll wer likee i wish i cud use dat..ahhaa!! but dat was res for ONLY u  thanku once again jaan i adore the sig its perfect and beautiful and will be in my dabba for a very long time πŸ€—
and nikki ka srk sig is so so prettyy haye i absolutely adore its coloring style and everything
and omgg the entire update is gorgeous the anu-ranveer stuff, jtyjn sig and basically the entire update is so pretty and im so glad u've finally started taking requests too πŸ˜› andd congo on being a dazzler πŸ˜ƒthhnnnxxx veryyy muichhh :))😳
this post is reserved for my request πŸ˜› ahha..do unres it soon πŸ˜•

I luvv ya ridzz..πŸ€—
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: --JagLovezSD--

WOW Sanuuu!! πŸ€—Those are just fantastic!!! really love them...The ranveer anushka one is Awsomee!! Love it

Make more and more...Loving ur creationss!! 

jaguu πŸ€— ur comment meanss a LOTT!! to me...
thnx for cmmntngg anywayzz...
LOVe u..
n come back quicklyy from d vacation...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
do keeep commntngg :)
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Wow Sanu your update looks gorgeous.aww thnnxx soo very mch :) You've seriously improved so much. this means a lot!  All the icons look amazing,lol..i love making iconsπŸ˜† especially since the pics were of high quality. Really love your coloring, so vivid and bright.haiilaa..that WAS a comliment :) πŸ˜† Anuskha Ranveer look soo damn cute together. i knww 😍 The SRK sig is my favourite out of your update, I just love the background texture, and I like the way your text blends in with the siggy. I also love the way your text glows. The coloring is soo pretty, purple and pink are one of my favourite colors. I also like the lens effect. You also did an excellent job with the blending. hawww sooo much on SRK siggy ??..well thnxπŸ˜ƒ Aww Shahid Kapoor looks soo striking, like the new style.yeah dat one was my personal fav😳 And I love your coloring of font. I also like the way the Genelia and Imran sig turned out. It looks really professional yaar. Everything looks so unique, the background, the font, and the images, all stand out. Ranveer and Anuskha siggy looks tremend ous, the coloring is so gorgeous, and the effects you used are miraculous. Awww I love the Arjun and SRK siggy, it looks awesome. Wow yaar ur animated text is superb! Overall what a beautiful Update<3

ayshu thankyou sooo sooo much for ur generous comentt :))
do keeep commntngg :D
lovee uπŸ€—
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

SANUUU πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ meri halat itni kharab ho gayi hai yeh Shahid sig dekh ke🀣 arree reee...mrs shahid kapooor ko kyaa ho gayaa πŸ€£

BUT first ... im happy you updated + opened (but I already told you na why am not requesting) 

And accha hai you did a BW update .. I mean serial ka update karti rehti ho .. so this time we got something differentπŸ€— Lovely icons .. <3 I always like your icons😳 hehe..me tooπŸ˜†SRK onee is super cutee<3 I just lovee it😍  I lovee what you did with the text on the Imran/Genelia sig .. your blending is nicee and the way you placed the caps is just perfect yaar .. and love the style on the last Ranushka sig <33 thnnxxπŸ˜ƒ

HOW DARE YOU CALL THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS CRAP?😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ ... you should be ashamed of yourself😳  haawww!! 😲ok..i m ashamedd bas???🀣 I luv ur saaraish daant πŸ€£

Just look at this sig :: okkk looking πŸ€£

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ HOW IS THIS CRAP?? 

beautiful sig you made for Rida .. AB and SRK .. that is too perfect hayee 

You did a good job with animated textsπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Lovely shovely update mwuahx πŸ˜ƒ

thnkyou shankyouu sarzzuuu jaanπŸ€—
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

awsome creations sanu all the bolywood stuff were fab i loved the srk one the one u made for ridz and the shahid kapoor one is my fav i loved it so much i am using it good luck for requests keep rocking xx

thnnxx mariamm..:))
do keep cmmntngg dear...
it encourages me a lot..
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanaya-luv-arti

Res

*edited*

Shocked kya!!! πŸ˜²I AM!!!😲🀣Lolzz im also Shocked Srsly im so sorry Sanu re! πŸ˜­Im too lazy but finally Im commenting! hmm...and u shouldd alsooπŸ˜† πŸ€£ 🀣  Bollywood stuff? πŸ˜²πŸ˜³Lets see if my favs r in it! dont be nervous bei πŸ˜‰ Your gonna take requests? πŸ˜²Uff Alot of shocking news PS: r yu open ryt now? πŸ˜ƒ i wass..now m not..!! πŸ˜†

Wow Those icons r just so adorable Smashing updt re! i am totally right bout yu improving! πŸ˜³Yu improved and i think i shud get that word out now cuzz yur like a best siggy maker πŸ˜‰ yu know wat i ment? πŸ˜† hmm..i did but i dnt agree...shut up re..u r  lott more beta dan mee😳

That Shahrukh khan sigg is just outstanding! MY fav have to be that one FOR SURE! awww..thnkyou soo much :)It looks so professional Re! I Luvd the blendings! make more on that style im sure everyone will use it and secondly shahrukh ki bhut big fan nahi ho isliye not using it warna main use karti agar Arhi yeh monaya pe hotti toh πŸ˜³

Uff That shahid sigg πŸ˜Im Staring at it like nothing! ''Some People are just born to ROCK!'' This maked my day kya quoting hai Jhakkas lagta hia mujhe yeh quoting chorri karni parregi πŸ€£ hhmm..nahiii!!! aisaa nahiii ho saktaa πŸ€£The Coloring and Blendings r fab in that sigg πŸ€£thnnxxx a LOTT jaaniπŸ˜ƒ
That animated text πŸ˜²Your better than me in those! JEALOUS!y jealouss we r beties na denn ?? πŸ˜ˆ Chuppar rostam itne ache texts kaha se sikhe tunne banana they r the best ones i have seen till now SRSLY! wooahh!! dat WAS a complimentt seriousllyy!! 😲Fab! 
Mere liye ek bana sakti hai tu??
tere liyee kuchh bhiiπŸ˜ƒ

ARHI KI DEEWANI! if i like it main zaroor use karrongi πŸ˜³ These were all my favs! Thankx for the PM hope itna lamba comemnt challe ga
daudegaa πŸ€£

Bhut muishkil se likha hia i want your reply back soon! 
hmm..SOON to nahi but c i repliedd

And haan! bee happy kyunke you finally got my comment 🀣 🀣 woh bhi itna lamba! Keep it up! Update sooon

Luv Sanaya

luvv u sanziieee...andd plzzz chheeer up gall coz i LOVE my old sanziieeeπŸ˜†
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oyee Sanuu answer my scrap baba .. πŸ˜‘
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

saniii...merriii jaana...πŸ€—

oh my gosh...what a fantabulous update dear...!!! πŸ‘

anushka-ranveer icons are amazinggg...really cutee πŸ˜³... !!!! loved them all to the core...saved all !! awww tyyπŸ˜ƒ

and OMGGG...SRK siggy is super hawwwt...lovely...so awesomeee jaana...☺️..!!! really loved it...fab style n just everything so perfect...!!! πŸ˜‰ thnnxxx..:)))πŸ˜† 

hayeee...shahid one is so cuteee...adorable...!!! how can one look so cuteee...😍..i love him...!!! loved the text...saved it !! yeahh me tooo like himm..and textt well..kabhi kabhi mera dimag chal jata hee πŸ€£

imraan-genelia one is beautiful...quite lovely...πŸ˜› ...n the effect of text is looking really nice...!!! 😳

omggg...anushka-ranveer siggies are pretty gorgeous yaar...😍...u thnk ssoo??πŸ˜•so so beautiful...!!! loved them a lot...especially the second one..😳..saving n gonna use !!

rida's request siggy is mindblowing yaar...came out really well...!!! 😳

and sanii ki bachhi tu pehle nahi bata sakti thi ki tu request lene wali hai...😑...i would have reserved it before na...but damn...u r closed now...!!  hehe... i will openn rellyy soon..maybe in next upd8..soo b ready!!πŸ˜ƒ

anyways...superb...mindblowing...fantastic work sweety...!!! πŸ‘

love u lots n lots...πŸ€—
varshu ❀️

lovee you my twinnoo!!! πŸ€—