OS-MaanEet - Dev Tara & Annie arjun exit...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
NT Kills dev - Dev sacrificing his life ... - 1 chapter in maan & geet life closed ...

just ek thought aaya while having our daily discussion with my crazy sisters yesterday ...

Dev is so behaving that he is innocent naa ... so me thinking ... say if he is +ve ... How he will proove that he is +ve &  get out of maaneet's life or rather say sacrifice his life & if any serious problem or some thing comes in their way ...

say 4 example ...

NT coming out of coma ... wanting to kill geet ... devil coming to know the truth that his ex wife NT wants to kill geet  ... so he wanting to stop her ...

Scene shifts ...

NT has gun in her hand & aiming at geet ... Maan who was next to geet ... Runs & stands beside geet there by maan coming in front of the gun  ... maan hiding geet tight in his embrace ... 

Annie ,Arjun, Dadima & dev all come running to the scene Dev is very close to maan & geet ...

NT shoots ... maan geet staring each other don't know how to save them selves ... geet wants to save maan ... maan wants to save geet ... both coming in front of the gun ... dev runs & comes & takes the bullet ...

Dev in a pool of blood ... the bullet hits him in his chest ... dev in maan's arms asking him forgiveness for all his deeds ... maan too cries 😭😭😭😭😭😭 & tells him he forgave dev ...

dev asks geet also forgiveness ... geet looks at maan for an answer ... maan nods his head & asks her to forgive dev ...

geet also forgives dev ...

dev content that finally ... maan & geet forgave him for his sin ... dev dies in maan's arms ...

dadima 😭😭😭... annie😭😭 ... maan crying ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ... geet also feeling bad ... has some tears too 😭😭😭

arjun consoling annie ...

NT drops the gun ... & collapses ... NT becomes mad that she killed her hubby ... for whom she wanted to kill geet ... coz she was thinking that geet was the reason for all her miseries ...

NT is taken to a mental hospital & AA get married & leave to from where ever arjun came from ... geet will deliver a baby girl ...

then we have sameera's entry ...

How is my story or more say My prediction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hope U all liked it ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momloveme thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

U R AMAZING DEAR. REALLY LIKED UR IDEA. I HOPE CV'S WIL SEE UR POST AND DO THE SAME THING. πŸ₯³

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima superb . Kamse kam Dev se picha tau chotega . Aur Samira ko Geet trackle karegi.................... Awesome prediction
anuvenuch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome prediction . hope cv listens and do something like this .
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome idea---hope something lyk dis happens in the show 😊😊 Xx...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hima dii.. quota khatham like button hit karna ka.....

luvly prediction.. prediction ki rani...

liked the ending... dev khatham nt paagal.. their chapter close in maneets life...aa bhi close saath mein....

i reallly hope cvs show this...khatham kaaroo ab devil ka drama...

dii what abt brij... uska bhi kuch karo na...

and regarding sameera... aapne apne ff mein likha na that she suffering from breast cancer.. waisa hi hona chahiye... phir toh maazzey hai humare....
Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
akspra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
please continue ur story, waiting.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: akspra

please continue ur story, waiting.

thanks dear ....... for liking it ........ but this was just a prediction .....

or an assumption on how the story would be if dev was positive .......

reg sameera entry plenty of options are there ........ will give them when time comes ........😊
bobby13rocks thumbnail
                                                                     Amazing prediction Hima..........hope the cv's read ur post....flabbergasting.....plz continue with the Sameera track....
dewdropred thumbnail
thanks bobby .........  bobby I have 1 prediction on sameera track ...........read it ...... it's a part of my FF ...... but don't worry U will understand .........it ..........

My FF story in brief ......

maan & geet are married .........brij & dev & NT are in jail .......... vicky loves rajji .........maan & geet find this out ............. & whn thy find out geet has labour pains & delivers pari baby girl .......& then after that geet has maan's child a baby boy .........prem ......... here is the link to that FF ......

read part 49 & 50 .......... it has full details on why & how sameera left maan ..........