Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
every person is different, imo... and we all deal with situations differently... what i think to be wrong, others may think right... and what others think is right, maybe wrong according to me....!!

there's obviously hypocrisy in the industry.... specially when you are making contradicting statements... but if someone has a certain stance, i don't find anything wrong with it.... 😛😛

obviously, we all think differently... they all do whatever works for them, so the question 'what else are they supposed to do', is kinda pointless... at the end of the day, you'll never find a synonymous answer...!

kareena talks about her relationships... it can get annoying for many people, but personally, i do not care... i don't call that hypocrisy or being honest for that matter... there isn't anything brave about it either... it's just how she is... it's part of her personality.... she was like this when she was with shahid, and her stance hasn't changed much since she's been saif...!

katrina does not share her personal life and says... i believe you are single until you are married... that's her stance... which i don't find wrong... because technically, when she fills out any form for the government, her status will be SINGLE... and most people, in their profiles would say single, even if they are in a relationship, until they get married.... 😛😛😛   however, a lot of people find that annoying, which is fine... their opinion...

deepika does not talk about her relationships now, but let's the media speculate... it's her stance... sonam has a different stance... she would not talk about her personal life, or who she is dating... she's maintained that...

what i do find annoying, is some of the ridiculous statements by some of the celebs...  who keep making contradicting statements... either take a stand, or say no comments....!!  

then again, i think most celebs enjoy the speculation... free publicity kis ko buri lagti hai....!   😉TongueTongue

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have always wondered on this one thought about PC and Shahid. If anyone would like to expand on it, please do =)

So, I was thinking that Shahid was open about his relationship with Kareena. But now that he is with PC(or isnt, whatever the case maybe) but if he IS with PC then can it also be that PC doesnt want to open with the relation so they're not talking about it? As Shahid has been open in the past(even if was just 1 relation) so maybe he doesnt have a problem but PC has had several link ups but she never spoke about her relations. Like Harman. Thats why maybe she doesnt want to be open about her relation with Shahid as well? Hence, they are keeping it under the wraps? Can that also be angle to their relation?

Just a thought.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think when you chose a life of fame and popularity than it's a negative that comes with everything else, but I also agree that stars sell their talent not their privacy/personal lives!

They are humans and have the right to disclose whatever they want! But that being said they can't complain b/c when you enter a lifestyle with immense limelight/fame/success than this curiosity about their personal life comes with it!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I think it has to do with comfort levels, every person is different. Some celebs like to keep things private while others are more comfortable opening up to the media. I don't think they are hypocrites for wanting to keep their private lives private, but when you are in showbusiness unfortunately it is difficult to maintain that privacy. There are always going to be reports about who is dating who, or who is the latest couple to break up, there is no stopping that from happening.

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can someone explain to me why kareena & saif relationship is not put under the microscope it cant be bc they are open about it Deepika & ranbir were open about it salman Aish were open about it media dissected the later two couples to death but i have not seen anything written about kareena & saif other than the recent marriage thing. being open about ur relationship is not going to spare you from media speculation  Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
Deepika and Saif were open? with what? ðŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eraser

Deepika and Saif were open? with what? ðŸ˜†

i meant ranbir i edited ðŸ˜³ I know nothing about Deepika Saif ðŸ˜†