Uttaran

CV's confused or are we confused. - Page 5

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: groucho

Whats not to like about Rathod.........he is smart, shrewd, moneyed, not bad on the eye and he has feelings for Tapasya..........that is a lot more than she can ask for.

Yes, he is too good for her, but he is the only one who knows how to tackle her... like in 'The taming of the shrew'..😆
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@aditi , i agree with u on Rathod , he is way better than veer, he is  not confused and wat ever he does its always straight forward , and he does it in open ................ any  gal want a guy like him , open fashionable , business man with brains and all , unlike veer who is weak person , can not take a single decision without pressure and is always bending down , he clearly cannot take a stand well its not about traditions and all , that can be dealt with if ur smart enough to deal with them 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

Yes, he is too good for her, but he is the only one who knows how to tackle her... like in 'The taming of the shrew'..😆

Funny you mention that...........the shrewd taming the shrewdless. 😉
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

@aditi , i agree with u on Rathod , he is way better than veer, he is  not confused and wat ever he does its always straight forward , and he does it in open ................ any  gal want a guy like him , open fashionable , business man with brains and all , unlike veer who is weak person , can not take a single decision without pressure and is always bending down , he clearly cannot take a stand well its not about traditions and all , that can be dealt with if ur smart enough to deal with them 

That is why I want Rathod to take control over Taps and torture her like she is torturing everyone.. He should not marry her... She should rue the day Rathod saw her and took a fancy to her, just like Veer should rue the day he met Taps...
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

That is why I want Rathod to take control over Taps and torture her like she is torturing everyone.. He should not marry her...

I am so tired of this show that I want everyone to marry everyone and end UT.🥱
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

why veer has never confessed to ichcha.🤔.(.well its just my logic😛) .. he was in drunk state   that night so did not remember anything...but one can understand  here that  why he cannot tell ichcha  maybe because he does  not want to hurt her after all it was due to ichcha's blame game that he got so much hurt that he got all drunked  up...as for why he is thinking the child as his by analyisng his dialogues from that mandir scene when he was fullfilling manat for ichcha i think he has lost faith in himself and his destiny..  ...whatever he do and want from ichcha... tapasya always comes in between them😡...he suspected tapaysa that she is not pregnant but in the end she turned out to be pregnant .. as for cvs they only want to drag the story that's it 😡but they very well know that it would height of stupidness..if the child proved out to be veer's because he was in no conditon to  consumate that night😕  and also when someone is drunk his inner intentions that he hide from others surround him😕 veer never loved tapasya so its not possible 😊as for tapasaya's case it  is quite possible because her cheapness was clearly seen that night 🤢so it can be possible that if she was drunk or something🤔 she.🤢 with rathod thinking him as veer🤢 ...in the end i will say cvs dont themselves know what they are doing 👎🏼when they realise their show is losing interest among viewers they bring out different situations in order to keep the interest  alive otherwise uttaran and logic cannot go side by side from day one 🤢 but if  the child turned out to be rathod's then i think first ever sensible thing cvs have done 😃 but i highly doubt it because cvs love ichcha, veer , tapasya track so much that i dont think they will ever put an end to it if they wanted they would have made tapasya postive after that basti drama and when she came to know about ichcha's father's accident  by jogi ... there was no need of this pregnancy thing but nooo😡 ..so i dont expect anything may be in the end cvs will bring out some stupid logic to prove that rathod is lying and the child is actually veer's😡😡😡

Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

why veer has never confessed to ichcha.🤔.(.well its just my logic😛) .. he was in drunk state   that night so did not remember anything...but one can understand  here that  why he cannot tell ichcha  maybe because he does  not want to hurt her after all it was due to ichcha's blame game that he got so much hurt that he got all drunked  up...as for why he is thinking the child as his by analyisng his dialogues from that mandir scene when he was fullfilling manat for ichcha i think he has lost faith in himself and his destiny..  ...whatever he do and want from ichcha... tapasya always comes in between them😡...he suspected tapaysa that she is not pregnant but in the end she turned out to be pregnant .. as for cvs they only want to drag the story that's it 😡but they very well know that it would height of stupidness..if the child proved out to be veer's because he was in no conditon to  consumate that night😕  and also when someone is drunk his inner intentions that he hide from others surround him😕 veer never loved tapasya so its not possible 😊as for tapasaya's case it  is quite possible because her cheapness was clearly seen that night 🤢so it can be possible that if she was drunk or something🤔 she.🤢 with rathod thinking him as veer🤢 ...in the end i will say cvs dont themselves know what they are doing 👎🏼when they realise their show is losing interest amog viewers they bring out different situations in order to keep it alive otherwise uttaran and logic cannot go side by side from day one 🤢 but if  the child proves out to be rathod's then i think first ever sensible thing cvs have done 😃 but i highly doubt it because cvs love ichcha, veer , tapasya track so much that i dont think they will ever put an end to it if they wanted they would have made tapasya postive after that basti drama and when she came to know about ichcha's father's accident  by jogi ... there was no need of this pregnancy thing but nooo😡 ..so i dont expect anything may be in the end cvs will bring out some stupid logic to prove that rathod is lying and the child is actually veer's😡😡😡

I agree with you on many of your points and I feel that the CV's are keeping things open ended for whatever reasons...........and this serial will really be never ending torture because of fluctuating TRP's.

I am now hoping the track with Rathod happens swiftly and we can move on from there.😍
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree with you on many of your points and I feel that the CV's are keeping things open ended for whatever reasons...........and this serial will really be never ending torture because of fluctuating TRP's.

I am now hoping the track with Rathod happens swiftly and we can move on from there.😍

me too please enough of this torture i dont mind seeing tapasya with any new guy but please leave veer please .. tired of this one guy two girls drama ..let veecha track move on and make a separate track for tapasya ..if you dont want to put an end to her character Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am so tired of this show that I want everyone to marry everyone and end UT.🥱

😆 😆 😆 ...yes ... we all are fed up of the never ending saga of Taps-Veer-Ichcha ... its better they for once decide on a single pair and move on with whoever remains with someone else... 
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ aditi - my two bits on this - in fac tcall it wishful thinking as even i feel it is too far fetched!

Remember in the past also Veer has played the pretend game with her...
He saw her being dropped off by Rathod.
Figured out that there is more to this.
At the same time even if he has doubts re the drunken night...he doesn't want to air them as that would really hurt Jogi for whom he has immense respect
So showing concern to Tap cause there is a chance that the baby is his...
and at the same time fact finding about the mysterious car person who dropped her...
so maybe CVs will bring it all together...like they did the last time...another ultimate Tappu exposure but this time permanently and hoping that around that time Ichcha starts throwing up and curtains down on the bloody serial!

see i did say it is too far fetched!