Uttaran

CV's confused or are we confused. - Page 3

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
we cannot expect any logics in this show. but tapasya knws it well that who is the father of her child but for veer i can only say that he has no brains of his own , he always gets ruled by house ladiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaishu14

i personally think... that when veer had gone with tapasya for the sonography... he was sure that its fake... but when he saw that she is actually pregnent then he was taken aback and did not think of the time difference.

tapasya got lucky in a way that she did not have to justify that it is veers baby and not someone else's.

she always proved to be lucky coz she is surrounded with foolsπŸ€ͺ
hermione8 thumbnail

Hi Good morning..😊

Tapasya came to B house faking pregnancy on the advice of her Nani and was very worried about the sonography.. But when Nani said that she was really pregnant, instead of being overjoyed, she gave one shocked, uncertain look, about which I had commented at that time itself.. So she knew that it was not Veer, but somebody else, with whom she had a fling then itself.. The time gap between the drunken night and this fling could be in the range of 15 days or so and so it could be passed on as Veer's kid if it fell between her cycle..

Now coming to the night of the drunken encounter, Veer might just have passed out and Taps could have changed his dress and put her payal, flowers and other such tell- tale signs to make him believe that they made out the previous night and that is why she might have been singing victoriously saying that Veer is at last hers.. This is just another of her dramas to fool Veer into thinking that they had a physical relationship... She might have seen that mole in his back while changing his shirt and she is using that knowledge also to confirm her relationship.. There was a similar scene in the old movie 'Do kaliyan', I think, but not sure, where the vamp tricks the hero into thinking he raped her when he had high fever, without his knowledge...
ruchira23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Tapasya know it very well, if cvs again not try to change the track, becoz they hv already shown tapasya saying after call, tht no one can know her secret. Sleeping with Veer in tht dead like condition is next to impossible and I don't think tht anybody can blackmail any person with false accusation. Without any truth or secret, how its possible to threaten anyone. So if Rathore is saying so confidently tht he is father, thn it sd be like tht, otherwise he wd not hv call Tapasya, but Veer to create misunderstanding.

hence provedπŸ‘πŸ‘
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

Hi Good morning..😊

Tapasya came to B house faking pregnancy on the advice of her Nani and was very worried about the sonography.. But when Nani said that she was really pregnant, instead of being overjoyed, she gave one shocked, uncertain look, about which I had commented at that time itself.. So she knew that it was not Veer, but somebody else, with whom she had a fling then itself.. The time gap between the drunken night and this fling could be in the range of 15 days or so and so it could be passed on as Veer's kid if it fell between her cycle..

Now coming to the night of the drunken encounter, Veer might just have passed out and Taps could have changed his dress and put her payal, flowers and other such tell- tale signs to make him believe that they made out the previous night and that is why she might have been singing victoriously saying that Veer is at last hers.. This is just another of her dramas to fool Veer into thinking that they had a physical relationship... She might have seen that mole in his back while changing his shirt and she is using that knowledge also to confirm her relationship.. There was a similar scene in the old movie 'Do kaliyan', I think, but not sure, where the vamp tricks the hero into thinking he raped her when he had high fever, without his knowledge...

As always well thought out and yes I remember your post about her not being overjoyed about the pregnancy...............but I am still convinced that the CV's are playing with Veer not admitting to Ichcha about that night...................is it being kept open-ended for a reason or an oversight???
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The problem with cvs tht they don't hv a fixed storyline. They keep it changing according to TRP or actor availability or blackmailing. So wht they showed few month ago, might not correlated with wht they r showing now. Thts why they always confuse viewers so tht they cd take anytime u turn. They didn't show clearly wht happened at tht fateful night, so tht they cd turn story anyway. So my take is tht TO JUSTIFY THEIR OWN CONFUSION ABT STORYLINE THEY CONFUSE US. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

As always well thought out and yes I remember your post about her not being overjoyed about the pregnancy...............but I am still convinced that the CV's are playing with Veer not admitting to Ichcha about that night...................is it being kept open-ended for a reason or an oversight???

Since Veer mistakenly believes that he really slept with Taps that night, he is ashamed of himself and feels guilty and finds it difficult to face Ichcha as he feels he has betrayed her trust and true love... So he is not able to even think, let alone speak about it to Ichcha.... He wants to forget the whole thing as one nightmare... Ichcha is also making it easy for him by saying that he was married to Taps at that time and so he need not feel bad about it.... She will not make him speak about it unless otherwise he opens up first...
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The problem with cvs tht they don't hv a fixed storyline. They keep it changing according to TRP or actor availability or blackmailing. So wht they showed few month ago, might not correlated with wht they r showing now. Thts why they always confuse viewers so tht they cd take anytime u turn. They didn't show clearly wht happened at tht fateful night, so tht they cd turn story anyway. So my take is tht TO JUSTIFY THEIR OWN CONFUSION ABT STORYLINE THEY CONFUSE US. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This is so so true Ankit. Infact u ve' taken the words out of my mouth.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
hermione8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

aditi... from whatever I have seen and have rarely missed a episode... and what I know of Taps as a character ... this is my take on this preganacy fiasco....

if she had concieved with Veer then in the first place she wudnt have had to fake a pregnancy ...as she wud already have been aware that she was pregnant ... but this conception took place later on when she lived in that hotel.... so by the time she realised she was really pregnant ...she was already in the btoon house with the fake pregnancy ... but luckily for her no one realised the time difference which is not much just a month or two here and there... so she smartly tagged Veer as the father...

and she never in her wildest dreams thought that someone else wud know her secret... thats the reason she keeps reiterating Veer ka bachcha ... as if she is trying to convince herself n anyone who has a doubt that its veer's...

If you noticed even when she met Rathod in the shopping mall ... he was taken aback as he did not know about her pregnancy... and she kept telling him Veer ka Bchcha hai... as though she was scared that he wud know its his ... but he being smart might have made enquries with the hospital where she did her check up and realised that the baby cud be his... since he was aware that she was not with Veer any more and also that he and Taps had been intimate...

as far as the CVs are concerned ... either they cud goof up and to support their fav couple may make it Veer's baby
OR they will be  smart and having done a fab job of keeping the suspense & having built the story very well will sensibly  turn it in to Rathod's baby....

@ Bold... Even before Rathod met her in the mall, he knew about her pregnancy... the call had come before that scene.. Also, if you remember, he dropped her from the disco party one night and made a note of where she was staying, i.e., B house and he also said that they would keep meeting and 'Never say never' etc... He was not surprised about her pregnancy and he said in his usual sarcastic tone, 'May I know who is the lucky or unlucky dad?'... Another point to remember is that during that gambling, he told Taps that he does not mind losing then but the final win would be his in the end.. That is his motto and he is a very shrewd business man who will have his sweet revenge on Taps for her betrayal of his trust...
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago