CV's confused or are we confused.

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Tapasya gets a call from supposedly the father of her child and she drops the phone shocked which leads me to believe that she knows that this may be true

I know that Tapasya took time to figure out she was pregnant and went along with Nani's plan till she realized she was, in fact, really pregnant. Her mathematics, knowledge of knowing when one is pregnant or not may be questionable'..but if she reacted the way she did with the phone call she MUST know what it takes to get pregnant.

So are the CV's saying'.

1) that she slept with both Veer and Raghu and only now she has understood that she could be wrong about the identity of the father''''maybe because of the timing????

2) Is she insisting that it is Veer's 'because the  CV's have made it seem like she had a memory loss to enable her to go after Veer'''.and this'. even after her encounter with Rathod??? Surely that should have jogged her memory.

3) Most importantly why has Veer never ever once in all this time mentioned to Ichcha that I was drunk and I cannot remember if anything happened.

He has reluctantly (as shown most of the times) taken on this responsibility without being sure or is he sure something did actually happen?????

Friends'''.appreciate your perception on this ''''..and may I request that this be addressed to the CV's storyline rather than towards any particular character. Thank you.

I apologise for this late introduction pointed out by my esteemed members.............Forget using LOGIC...........that has never been used in this serial.

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xavivilla thumbnail
tapu is crazy..does not know about her self
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Tapasya gets a call from supposedly the father of her child and she drops the phone shocked which leads me to believe that she knows that this may be true

I know that Tapasya took time to figure out she was pregnant and went along with Nani's plan till she realized she was, in fact, really pregnant. Her mathematics, knowledge of knowing when one is pregnant or not may be questionable'..but if she reacted the way she did with the phone call she MUST know what it takes to get pregnant.

So are the CV's saying'.

1) that she slept with both Veer and Raghu and only now she has understood that she could be wrong about the identity of the father''''maybe because of the timing????

2) Is she insisting that it is Veer's 'because the  CV's have made it seem like she had a memory loss to enable her to go after Veer'''.and this'. even after her encounter with Rathod??? Surely that should have jogged her memory.

3) Most importantly why has Veer never ever once in all this time mentioned to Ichcha that I was drunk and I cannot remember if anything happened.

He has reluctantly (as shown most of the times) taken on this responsibility without being sure or is he sure something did actually happen?????

Friends'''.appreciate your perception on this ''''..and may I request that this be addressed to the CV's storyline rather than towards any particular character. Thank you.

I havent seen any logic with anything happening in Uttaran...the worst one was Ichcha being accused of not being able to conceive where as they have hardly slept together...

now i just hope that this kid be Rathore's and that Tapasya is equally knowledgeable about this incident...only then would these Bundelas get the right dose of punishment for all the atrocities they did on Ichcha...

for the time being i am CONFUSED...as to how can CVs leave so many loopholes😆 
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

I havent seen any logic with anything happening in Uttaran...the worst one was Ichcha being accused of not being able to conceive where as they have hardly slept together...

now i just hope that this kid be Rathore's and that Tapasya is equally knowledgeable about this incident...only then would these Bundelas get the right dose of punishment for all the atrocities they did on Ichcha...

for the time being i am CONFUSED...as to how can CVs leave so many loopholes😆 

Thank you just the answer I was hoping to get.👍🏼........... But Logic is not really a part of UT as we all know so I kind of took that for granted.
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

if we go by the new promo

then from their talks and expressions it is obivious that taps knows it very well

but these uttran;s promos r always misleading

if they r planning to show some happiness in cihaa;s life

then this baby is gg to be rathod;s
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

if we go by the new promo

then from their talks and expressions it is obivious that taps knows it very well

but these uttran;s promos r always misleading

if they r planning to show some happiness in cihaa;s life

then this baby is gg to be rathod;s

I hope so😊 ................but this was really to get your perception on what the CV's are expecting us to deduce from this promo.............is Tapasya the only one to blame or is Veer also involved in the baby triangle.........and logical answers may not be the right ones as the CV's are an illogical bunch and confused at that.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tapasya know it very well, if cvs again not try to change the track, becoz they hv already shown tapasya saying after call, tht no one can know her secret. Sleeping with Veer in tht dead like condition is next to impossible and I don't think tht anybody can blackmail any person with false accusation. Without any truth or secret, how its possible to threaten anyone. So if Rathore is saying so confidently tht he is father, thn it sd be like tht, otherwise he wd not hv call Tapasya, but Veer to create misunderstanding.
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

So are the CV's saying'.

Hi Aditi, Logic is something which doesn't work for Uttaran😛.
Anyways might be that she was ignorant abt the fact till date that who is the real father bcoz she has slept with both the guys. She didn't give it much of a thot bcoz she is so obsessed with winning Veer but now that Rathod is claiming the child to be his, she realizes that it might actually be true and hence the shocking effect😲. This is my POV. But CVs anyways runs the show as per the actors-actress and their own convenience. So they are anyways going to come up with some illogical twist.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great confusing post Groucho..😊.This is all so muddled up right now groucho...

my thoughts:

1. If She has slept with both Veer & Rathod
there is roughly a gap of one month between the two incidents..then 2 cases possible:
a. She knows very well she is not pregnant by Veer but by rathod  & just fooling around because of her revengeful attitude & extreme jealousy towards Iccha. but then even Veer should know this by doing simple math....but never have they shown Veer pondering on this timing aspect..may be they want to show that he was taken aback by his sudden discovery that taps is really pregnant & is too dumbfounded to think about anything else.
b. She was also confused about it & also realized herself only now that the child doesnt belong to Veer but Rathod.

2.Nothing happened between Veer & taps that night & taps knows about it
so there is no confusion here, she already knows its Rathod's baby... but this seems highly unlikely as Veer never denied it or expressed his doubts to iccha like you mentioned & they showed taps overjoyed/veer repentant  after that night..so something would have definitely happened.

So I think it would be 1.(a) case.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Great confusing post Groucho..😊.This is all so muddled up right now groucho...

my thoughts:

1. If She has slept with both Veer & Rathod
there is roughly a gap of one month between the two incidents..then 2 cases possible:
a. She knows very well she is not pregnant by Veer but by rathod  & just fooling around because of her revengeful attitude & extreme jealousy towards Iccha. but then even Veer should know this by doing simple math....but never have they shown Veer pondering on this timing aspect..may be they want to show that he was taken aback by his sudden discovery that taps is really pregnant & is too dumbfounded to think about anything else.
b. She was also confused about it & also realized herself only now that the child doesnt belong to Veer but Rathod.

2.Nothing happened between Veer & taps that night & taps knows about it
so there is no confusion here, she already knows its Rathod's baby... but this seems highly unlikely as Veer never denied it or expressed his doubts to iccha like you mentioned & they showed taps overjoyed/veer repentant  after that night..so something would have definitely happened.

So I think it would be 1.(a) case.

Perfect👏 ............if you really look at this situation.............there could be so many permutations and combinations for the answers................but I liked your answer..............my problem is the character of Veer has never denied it to Ichcha forget anyone else.......and I am not even using logic here.😕