Mytho Shows-Casting Fav actors with fav characters - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Everyone!!!!!! i was just making a 'frame' or a picture of pictures of my favorite characters ever (mytho-non-mytho, non-indan-mytho-indian-mytho) so i just copied the bottom section with all the indian-mytho........well, i just thought i might post it here too (sorry it's not a clean cut.....the program was already driving me crazy!)

well it's a pic of my FAV characters so i combined all my favorites (ok not ALL--there wasn't enough space!but most of them!!! lol)  in this photo! hahaha, 
tell me if any of you would like to see the whole image ('warning': only this section contains our mytho-show characters, the rest are other stars.....that don't have anything to do with our India Mytho-shows LOL.....) 
Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 13 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
ok let's go with things BOTH ways in casting, because i just got a casting ideas...we can choose who we'd like to play what (but we've been doing that anyway so no matter)

i would like to see Debina as Yashoda ðŸ˜› that would be interesting!!!
OMG! lol, sorry for not visiting this thread before!
Sounds like fun!
haha, have to agree with Vedo and Parina di! Meghan would make a great Raamji!

hmmm...
can we include actors who are not into mytho as of yet?
how about Usha Nadkarni as Shabri

or Hiten and Gauri Tejwani as Ram and Sita?

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
yea!!!!!!!!! they look like they would do great at those characters!!! and it's ok! you were busy with all those sigs & exams etc! lol

i think she would make a REALLY good shabri!!!!! better than the one in new ramayan!
Thanks yaar!
And I'm so glad you agree.
I know that she plays the vamp saas in Pavitra Rishta, but she can handle those emotional motherly roles very well too, going by some of her Marathi movies I've watched. And that kind of a character is what I believe Shabri was. Motherly, caring, devotional, etc.