Mytho Shows-Casting Fav actors with fav characters

Posted: 13 years ago
😆⭐️😊HELLO EVERYONE!!!🥳
Welcome to my new thread!! I hope i can do even half as good as all the master tailors here! (get it? thread=tailer? lol haha).

I am currently aiming for this thread to be about our favorite actors, and which character roles they best suit(-whether, gods, demons, devas, humans etc.), or what mytho show they would be awesome in---or any such combinations! From ANY mythological TV show, from RS, to BR Chopra, to Dheeraj Kumar etc. any! 
😛
So i'll begin with an example like-- who's your favorite mytho actor, or what actor do you feel would suit a certain role most, from any show (i like mixing or mix-matching the best actors from different shows and putting them all together!!), or where you think they would look best in, what different shows would they be perfect in, what kind of combination of ALL your favorite mytho actors & actresses in ONE serial result in, how would it go, who would they consist of?

Please feel completely free to share your thoughts and I hope to hear your ideas and beliefs soon!😃😆
Oh! Singers, soundtracks, dancers etc. are included!!! don't want anyone feeling left out!!😆
Also, we can also think about the WORST actors & worst roles etc....(pretty much everything i've mentioned above....just on the 'worst meter' LOL)

Well so far this is as far as I've gotten, and since I'm pretty much new to this thing, any help, advice, suggestions, are always welcome! 
Tank you!! 
Have a great day/week/month/year!!!😃😆⭐️
Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 13 years ago
Fun thread ⭐️ Kinda like Build-a-Bear, but with mythos 😆 Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Butttt..... I may I ask that we do not get into choices for worst casting, that is risky territory... trust me

Let me start with Roopa Ganguly (BRC's Draupadi) as Durga... more later!
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
THANK you so much for the post!!!! yes me & indraneela thought just throw it n for a little fun......but that IS very risky!!!! hahaha thank you!!!
Nice game, dear! Roopa as Durga would def be awesome to see.👏

Hmm, I have many fav actors so I'll just go with a random mix-match. I'm eager to see the following:

Deepika as Kaushalya Mata or Mandodari
Deepika as Rukmini Devi
Dara Singh as Bhishma Pitamah
Arun as Dashrath or Vasudev 
Sunil as Akrur
Debina as Draupadi
Gurmeet as Krishna
NEAT!!! thank you!!!! oh and what i also mean by mix up is for example i like to take shiva from Om namah shivay and put him with vishnu from Vishnu Puran, as well as Brahma from ONS, and Lakshmi from Vishnu puran etc. haha it's quite fun i have an awesome serial in my head with Nitish Bharadwaj, Samar Jai singh etc!!! hahaha

Lols, I get what you mean by now.😆

Hmm, I'll think of a cast list for my own serial then...I haven't watched ONS yet, so I can't comment on that show, but I'll use both Ramayans, Krishnas, and MB and post it tomorrow.
kk!!!! i'll be eager to see it!
Nice thread Aditi! 👏 👏

I too would lovee to see Roopa as Durga Ma and Gurmeet as Shri Krishna! 😍

More: 
Debina as Radha

Meghan as Shri Ram
Vijay Kavish (Shivji of SK) as Narad Muni

will add more soon.
How about Debina as Surpanakha or Kaikei? 2 roles that are diametrically opp to hers as Goddess Sita!! ( i guess that would just prove her mettle as an actor!)

-Asha
^^ Kaikeyi would probably work really well, it might just be me but I do see a vague resemblance between her and old Ramayan's Padma Khanna. And she has that power in her voice... cool thought! How's this - Debi as Kaikeyi, Aditi Sajwan as Kaushalya, and Pinky Parikh (SK Rukmini) as Sumitra! With... BRC MB's Arjun as Dashrath, since he had that mix of strength and vulnerability I think. What a mix 😆