why no CHASKA METER for this forum???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys in every forum we hv CHASKA METER button for rating the show...bt here we hv nothing like dat,..while this forum is so active....i daily visit this forum to chk dat button..bt still....πŸ˜•
That's a really great idea! I've noticed that on many other forums. We should def have one if we can. :)
Good question, Swati! I think it's because while the other forums that have it are all about a single show and one that is currently/was recently on air, ours covers a whole genre with dozens of different shows so the whole setup is different. The other bhelpuri typre forums where many shows/films are discussed together (e.g. Bolly Forum, Asian Shows forum, Music Corner, etc) don't feature in Chaska Meter either, as far as I know.

I agree with you Swati, this forum is really active and should have a chaska meter, but Lola is right. Ours is based on so many shows and not just a single one....plus, almost all the shows discussed in this forum are done already, including the new mythos, so there's really nothing to base a chaska meter on.

I'd also like to have a cast list, with two main characters from each popular show listed...what do you guys think? Should we suggest that to Vijay?

Like the following...

Arun-Deepika from RS Ramayan
SDB-Reshma or Swapnil-Shweta from RS Krishna
Nitish-Roopa from MB
Gurmeet-Debina from ASR
Dhrit-Aditi or Meghan-Kritika from JSK
Shiv-Parti from ONS (sorry, don't know the actors' names😳)
^^ The cast list idea has crossed my mind as well, but I worry that it may give the idea that we only welcome discussions of those shows whose leads we've listed and preclude fans of some lesser known mythos from joining us.
Originally posted by lola610

^^ The cast list idea has crossed my mind as well, but I worry that it may give the idea that we only welcome discussions of those shows whose leads we've listed and preclude fans of some lesser known mythos from joining us.

That's a good point too....hmm, how about a director's list? Other than the Sagars, BRC, and Dheeraj Kumar, we could hunt up some lesser known names as well.
im agree with both of u lola n janaki di...bt did u see in the same section BinDaas, Disney , Pakstani channel..they all hv CM...bt np...coz we all know what would be the rating of our forum if its possible to know..he he...
cast idea was gud..bt lola is alos r8 abt the fans... :)

Sorryyyy, but what's a chaska meter?πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

i too agree with it .. Cast list should be there !!!

@Mina its for rating the show  ... like this one ... (copied from TL forum)πŸ˜‰

Chaska Meter Rating
Rate Me... Rating Saved!

Last Week   Votes (511) 9 Stars
  • Chaskameter
  • CM Total Points: 523