kya hoga ab???(edited new)

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes its the time to predict future storyline of CCBM.....As far as its centralised on Viren and his tactics....Pls Guys predicts

My View:-..as far as ..viren wil realise the love of Nivi and famly.....he accpts them..bt Nivi decides to move away frm his lyfe.....viren gets shocked...keshav may ask nivi to remarry..viren may pleads keshav to get back nivi to his lyfe..dramatic events may happen as Viren escaping yash from wrath of his wicked friends.....may keshav mind changes...he allows Nivi to Go with viren...A grand Gallore celebration of Nivren maariage happens....aftr that chanchl who is fed up with nivi run her tactics to get rid of nivi from viren....infct hemlatha also rubs her tantrums on Divya..whc she may raise questions infront of nivi that Viren-nivi r parasites on Sood house and sid.....they(Nivren) may leave the house .....also thn reality of Sid-nivi may opened infront of Divya..Which may take her to kill her self.she may suicide....story again concentrate on SID-NIVI-VIREN luv traingle  for time being...may be lke ths

View2.....All is well B/w sidya and Nivren..in mean time Divya realises Sid-nivi's past allaince and says sorry to her...also Viren will flashes keshavs innocence in front of Sood family.......Both couple lives happily...... both will go for a second honeymoon...an accident happens...Divya dies n the spot....viren will get dissappeared...sid-nivi escapes.....Doctors tell nivi is pregnent.....show takes a leap...Nivi will have a boy child(heir of sood family) and she will marry sid because her son need to get a father....also vandana's (life of vidwa),dadaji's (because of virens problem) constant pushing..etc.....they r livin happily....closeness too grew up b/w Sid-Nivi....suddenly Viren arrives....he came to knew situation..shatters.think Nivi ditched him for her X love(may be chcls efforts) ......claims to give back his son..and he takes him away...Viren later understand whole dilema that Nivi faced ..may he wil give hs boy back and goes away..........................................................................

AAANNNY OTHER OPTIONS????PLS POST!!!!
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 years ago
when nivi tends to leave the house............viren confesses his love for nivi........and  then beautiful nivren love story starts...................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
what say??πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by kinnyyy

when nivi tends to leave the house............viren confesses his love for nivi........and  then beautiful nivren love story starts...................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
what say??πŸ˜‰

u know CTs ...thats y i wrote she leaves the house???hey try to develop the rest of story..its so intrstin
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

Yes its the time to predict future storyline of CCBM.....As far as its centralised on Viren and his tactics....Pls Guys predicts

My View:-..as far as ..viren wil realise the love of Nivi and famly.....he accpts them..bt Nivi decides to move away frm his lyfe.....viren gets shocked...keshav may ask nivi to remarry..viren may pleads keshav to get back nivi to his lyfe..dramatic events may happen as Viren escaping yash from wrath of his wicked friends.....may keshav mind changes...he allows Nivi to Go with viren...A grand Gallore celebration of Nivren maariage happens....aftr that chanchl who is fed up with nivi run her tactics to get rid of nivi from viren....infct hemlatha also rubs her tantrums on Divya..whc she may raise questions infront of nivi that Viren-nivi r parasites on Sood house and sid.....they(Nivren) may leave the house .....also thn reality of Sid-nivi may opened infront of Divya..Which may take her to kill her self.she may suicide....story again concentrate on SID-NIVI-VIREN luv traingle  for time being...may be lke ths

AAANNNY OTHER OPTIONS????PLS POST!!!!

this story is nice😳

u know CTs ...thats y i wrote she leaves the house???hey try to develop the rest of story..its so intrstin

i dont think that nivi will leave the house.........😳
Originally posted by doot

this story is nice😳

agreed...........😳

nice post dearπŸ˜ƒ.... i totally agree with ur point of view.πŸ‘.. as i also feel the story can go in this way....
the nly way for viren to seek redemption in keshav's eyes is by savin keshav's son yash......😳
but yaar again love triangle.....😲😑 nly want NiRen.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ dnt want sid back in Nivi's life... coz aftr all she is married to viren n is in love with him.......😳
Originally posted by sv003

nice post dearπŸ˜ƒ.... i totally agree with ur point of view.πŸ‘.. as i also feel the story can go in this way....
the nly way for viren to seek redemption in keshav's eyes is by savin keshav's son yash......😳
but yaar again love triangle.....😲😑 nly want NiRen.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ dnt want sid back in Nivi's life... coz aftr all she is married to viren n is in love with him.......😳

LV tri> may be created by chcl becoz she want to sep Nivi frm viren..also may a new entry wil be ther in Sid s lyfe

LV tri> may be created by chcl becoz she want to sep Nivi frm viren..also may a new entry wil be ther in Sid s lyfe

yes... ofcourse... cc can do it... i 4gt......πŸ˜† but do u think sid will fall for that new girl... coz sid loved nivi, now has startd likin divya... dnt u think... it will b difficult for him as it is the 3rd time.......πŸ˜† but i dnt think sid will allow Divya to commit suiside... as it will b badnami of sood parivaar as she was also a bahu of sood's house.... i think he will convince her that he has moved on... n bhah.. bhah.....πŸ˜‰
wat do u think abt this.....?
Originally posted by sv003

yes... ofcourse... cc can do it... i 4gt......πŸ˜† but do u think sid will fall for that new girl... coz sid loved nivi, now has startd likin divya... dnt u think... it will b difficult for him as it is the 3rd time.......πŸ˜† but i dnt think sid will allow Divya to commit suiside... as it will b badnami of sood parivaar as she was also a bahu of sood's house.... i think he will convince her that he has moved on... n bhah.. bhah.....πŸ˜‰
wat do u think abt this.....?

may or maynot?????CTs maharaj ki jay ho
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 years ago