Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LAST KISS - last part updated- page 9

sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello, here is my short story, I will post it in two or three parts, if you like it then I will try to post next part sooner. As I was working on this story, I might take more time to update my next part of FF: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Drop me comments if you like this short story.

Juda hoke bhi tu mujhmein kahi baaki hai

palkon mein banke aansu tu chali aati hai

juda hoke bhi

waise zinda hu zindagi bin tere main

dard hi dard baaki raha hai seene mein

saans lena bhar hi yaha jeena nahi hain

ab toh aadat si hai mujhko aaise jeene mein

juda hoke bhi tu mujhmein kahi baaki hai

saath mere hain tu har pal shab ke andhere mein

paas mere hain tu ujale savere savere mein

dil se dhadkan bhula dena aasan nahi hai

juda hoke bhi tu mujhmein kahi baaki hai

yeh jo yaadein hai

sabhi kaatein hai

katado inhe

ab toh aadat si hai mujhko

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qecxKYnldC4

Night was knocking at the door with the dark gray sky, and all the twinkling stars were hidden somewhere under the dark clouds, there was no glitter and no magic left in the sky. It was a new moon day. Sky was as empty as Maan's life.  The usually busy and live city was abandoned and quiet.  He never knew that his blossomed life would turn into hay. His heart was filled with anguish and agony. He felt this pain for the first time when his love was not with him, and he couldn't even complain. After all, to whom he could complain. Probably he could complain to God, but he knew that God was also helpless. Amidst all the sadness, he was happy for one thing.

Maan, 27 years old young and dashing businessman who had been handling Khurana construction company for last two years and who had completed MBA from San Francisco State University with 4 out 4 GPA, who had completely satisfied life at some point of time. He had an amazing younger brother, Dev, 26 years old, who was currently pursuing his MBA from San Francisco State University. Both brothers had been handsome and breathtakingly good looking. Both were brought up by their only Grandma, Savitri Devi, who was running Khurana Construction before Maan took over it.

It was already midnight and Maan stood up on an ocean beach San Francisco, that after all these years, sea felt warm and waves were as enchanting as it was a few years ago, just looking at the water and waves reminded him all those days which he could never forget, which he could never eradicate from his memories, his life got changed completely in a split second and for the first time he felt so helpless. His life was not at all different from the Sea. Sometimes waves looked beautiful and sometimes it looked sad. His life was calm and beautiful when he found his dream girl but now it was doleful. The uncanny call of waves felt like death-bed.  

Who would believe that one incident could turn your life upside down? He could still feel the sweet reminiscence of the day he saw her for the first time, she was wearing red top, with white scarf, flowers painted on it, and blue jeans. Sunglasses were set on her hair like a crown. She was with her girl friends, talking, laughing and playing with the water at the edge of the beach. Her green-blue eyes were peering at him from her rose petal eyelids, her mascara was properly drown at the edge of eye like moonlight covering the sky, and her beautiful voice was like somewhere down the road, someone was playing soothing piano. He was completely hypnotized by her first look. He could have never felt this strong connection with waves if he hadn't see her around these ocean waves for the first time. These waves weren't able to hold his attention for long time because nothing could beat her beauty; her innocent eyes and her alluring smile were amazing. He had fallen in love with her, with GEET, yes it was love at first sight, his only love, she had completely changed his life, she brought smile and joy in his life which he never felt before, he had lived simple life with her Grandma and brother so far, her Grandma had always taken care of him and his brother, Dev. Grandma had implanted good values in both of them.  Geet filled the liveliness in his life. His life was transformed from black & white to rainbow colors. Dev was little mischievous but very lovable and sweet. Both brothers loved each other to death and both could sacrifice their life for each other if needed.

Life was playing a game with them as they both fell in love with the same girl, but as soon as Dev found out that his brother had feelings for Geet, he decided to sacrifice his love for his brother's happiness. It was very hard on him, it took almost two years to overcome his feelings, and he took some time off from everything to settle down with the reality.  

Maan, Dev and Geet knew each other from their undergrad days, all studied at San Francisco State University, Dev met Geet before Maan did, Dev had secretly loved her, Maan met her at the beach for the first time and he just got lost in her sight, then he found out that she was in the same college but studying a different course, he followed her like Romeo had followed Juliet, our Juliet, Geet, also fell in love with Maan at first sight when she noticed at the beach that Maan was peering at her. She noticed that he was wearing black colored jeans, smooth sky blue shirt with three of his buttons open showing his muscular body and sport shoes. He looked quite handsome and irresistible. She could literally say that he was the only handsome guy on the beach at that time. Their first moment was as magical as some romantic Bollywood movie, as girls were playing volleyball and it was Geet's turn to catch the ball and hit it hard, she was running backwards to catch the volleyball and she directly fell into his arms. It happened within a split second. Both stared at each other and lost in each other like some violin was playing in the air. It was completely mesmerizing moment for both of them. Both families were happy to know about their love and they easily got convinced for wedding, though both decided to wait till Geet finished her study and Maan settled down with his family business - Construction Company known as Khurana Constructions.

All were happy with this love arrangement of Maan and Geet, Dev had also accepted this happily and he decided to move out from house after Maan and Geet would get married so that it wouldn't be hard on him. Luckily, over the period of last two years, he slowly overcame his secret love for Geet. Maan came to know about Dev's secret love for Geet only six months ago, he felt bad for Dev but as Geet also loved Maan, Maan got convinced that it was the right thing to do, in fact, this sacrifice had made their bonding stronger. Maan loved and respected his younger brother more. Dev had always been interested in Event Management Company so Maan gifted him Khurana constructions' stocks enough to run a successful Event Management Company.

All three were brought up and raised in San Francisco, under the sunny California climate. Geet, 26 years old, who was born and raised under the shadow of traditional Indian family who instilled good values and morals in her,. She was pursuing Art course from San Francisco State University. She was the only child of Handa family so she was totally pampered in a good way, though they never compromised with her education and value system, she was always interested in learning new stuff, she was good at study, dancing, music, painting, etc. Her family was very well off. Being brought up in California, she always liked hiking, tracking, travelling. Of course, she had been to Disney Land many times in her life, and she enjoyed it each time. In fact, once she forced Maan to take her to Disney Land while they were in College and Maan didn't want to go but he couldn't deny her wish so they happily went there. Maan could enjoy any silly things when Geet was around him. He laughed on those kids rides with Geet, he went to Pirates of Caribbean ride, Star Wars ride, Submarine ride, etc, and they had fun on every rides and plus they enjoyed great cotton candy, pizza and popcorns. Still those memories brought tears into his eyes; he saw a dream to visit Disney Land again with their kids, but now this dream would never transform into reality.

His life was just like a dream; in fact dream couldn't dare to come in between his wonderful life. But God had some different plan for him. Meaning of his life was snatched away from him within a split second. He couldn't believe how supportive his family was; his own younger brother supported him like an elder brother. He promised himself a long ago that he would never complain to God for anything but he couldn't stand for his own promise. Geet was the only reason he believed in God and Geet was the only reason he complained to God. Somebody had rightly said it "Life Ain't Fair". Maan did nothing wrong in his life, but life still wasn't fair to him.

When their engagement happened a year ago, both were on cloud nine, their entire life got a new purpose, they dreamt everything about their future life, life couldn't be better than this. Their wedding supposed to happen last month but of course it didn't happen. Life didn't work the way they planned.

Part 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1630882?pn=5

Part 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1630882?pn=9

SEJAL

My FF:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1559750

OS: Intertwined souls: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1591644

Hit like button if you like it.

Edited by Asha2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
veryyyyyyyy nice
u have written maan's emotions soooo well
y their marriage din happen??
continue soon
plz don giv us sad ending
Edited by mallu.crowe20 - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved it ...  but am scared too .... 

yaar tu Maan ko khush kiyon nahin dekh sakti hai ... sachee bata mujhay  ðŸ˜†

chalo abhee jaldi jaldi next part update kero ... 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing.........bt me wondering y did the marriage not happen......i just hope its nt due to dev.....continue soon
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was so beautiful...I loved it...

Maan and Geet's relationship...and Disney Land..gotta love that place...

and there engagement didnt happen...Why???

Please tell me that Geet is still alive and well...that it is a amendable situation....

Do continue soon....
thnx sejal 4 d pm its beautiful u hv wonderfully described the scenic natural beauty and maaneets love
love
ananya
sejal when r u going 2 updt ur ff do pm me and i loved it and enjoyed it thoroughly please continue
love
ananyaEdited by ananya95 - 13 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautifull stiory plssssssssssssssssss continue soon,
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds grt..looking forward to it...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail