Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

ANUSHKA upset with RANVEER after Liplock Leak

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Anushka Sharma is mighty upset that her liplock with Ranveer Singh at Shahid Kapoor's birthday party is the talk of the town.

She seems to have questioned her beau about how the media got wind of what happened between them at the party.

The naive actress suspected that he or his publicist leaked the news to the fourth estate. The BBB boy clarified to her that he is as clueless as her, and has no hand in this 'secret' being splashed in the tabloids. Our advice to Anushka?

Next time you want to play tonsil tennis with your boy, make sure you don't do it at a filmi bash. The dudes and divas of B-Town love to gossip more than anyone else. We won't be surprised if a photograph of the smooch surfaces soon. Be on guard, girlie.

Read more: Did Ranveer kiss & tell? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Did-Ranveer-kiss-tell/articleshow/7626873.cms#ixzz1FfULt39Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww everyone already knew anyway...didnt know Ranveer leaked it though

Bad behaviour Ranveer aab Anushka tumhari pitai karegiπŸ˜†
lol "tonsil tennis"

I got a visual of the people at the party taking pictures of them on their cell phones and sending that to Gossip Girl....I really have to start avoiding that nowπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: koolchick

lol "tonsil tennis"

I got a visual of the people at the party taking pictures of them on their cell phones and sending that to Gossip Girl....I really have to start avoiding that nowπŸ˜†

Start avoiding what..? tonsil tennis in public..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agar itna control nahi hota ...to shahar mein itne saare hotels kisliye hainπŸ€”...grow up anushka...
Originally posted by: Meena1

Start avoiding what..? tonsil tennis in public..? πŸ˜†

Nope⭐️

Start avoiding Gossip GirlπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: koolchick

Nope⭐️

Start avoiding Gossip GirlπŸ˜†

yea yea.. thats wht they all say..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anushka & Ranveer