CVs should start a fresh new Kabir track!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vedika126

agree with u luvarti and kripa. the forum will rock. But as of now we should first hope that vishal comes back ASAP.

Yaar he has not started shooting yet i guess so that means another week or another couple of weeks!! no ways😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
@kripa. If his twitter account is real then the status he posted on there was that he will be back soon as he knows that everyone is waiting for him. hopefully soon means really soon. And i also hope the account is real. Edited by Vedika126 - 13 years ago
Yes i wan kabir NOT that gay
Kabir long it could be seen wondering where he went missing
Originally posted by luvarti

WHEN  SHAURYA - MISHA -SHANKER track will b over 

i soooooooooooo want a kabir misha track

i soo dont want anothr new gal for kabir as there r already so many characters in the show

new additions will just worsen situation

instead its better if u pair up those who r already here in th show

and vishal priya aka kabir misha looks AWESOME togethr onscreen

so plzzzzzzzzzzzz after the gay track start kabir - misha track

I never thought I'd agree with you on this, but yeah. Shankar bores me to hell, and Shaw, for whatever reasons, is not possible opposite Misha. Kabir is my first favourite in the show & I'd love him opposite Misha !! 😳
Kabir❤️
Firstly Vishal said he would be missing for 10 episodes :D
So When he is back i really really want Kabir and Misha <3
i agree..kabir is the werewolf..u know in wamp diaries how tht guy left the one who loved bella...but then he came back all changed...kabir cud be a wolf...
Originally posted by Vedika126

yeah agree but as far as Vishals comeback concerned it will be soon as he is busy with his new fashion brand.
BTW the idea of kabir misha track is awsome. Hopefully CVs listen to us.
i gues det hav gone mad and deaf tooooooo
firstly i was thinking that misha and kabir like sibling...  i love misha shaurya as a couple but now its not possible...  so misha and kabir could be a pair.... when misha will know that shaurya is a gay.. she will heartbroken and kabir will support misha in this situation
i think that kabir and misha will look pretty cute ;)
btw i do miss kabir a loooooot!<3
but i think he is busy with his fashion label as said so after that cant wait (: