Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have been a silent member in the forum and a LTL viewer since May. I started posting here from sometime around September only...

Back then too there were discussion about issues or dragging in LTL. It is an ongoing thing with serials. But there was more of a love towards the show which sort of overrides the issues. Since the MR leaving and other rumor came up...I myself have been feeling dejected towards what is going to happen next...It might show involuntarily in my post. but I do try not to bring it up..As long as I enjoy LTL, I would love to be here....I love the current track, but still find negative points here and there..Nothing critical enough to stop watching it. There is nothing wrong in writing that out. This forum is for analyzing the show. Positive and Negative. If I find something wrong and others find it good, we just have a discussion on our point of views...The issue of negativity comes in only when the whole show is labeled as 'lost'. That gets to me because I still enjoy the show and I feel like doubting myself at this point๐Ÿ˜† 

But, I still love coming here and spend a lot of time in my day here commenting and posting!
left_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

I have been a silent member in the forum and a LTL viewer since May. I started posting here from sometime around September only...

Back then too there were discussion about issues or dragging in LTL. It is an ongoing thing with serials. But there was more of a love towards the show which sort of overrides the issues. Since the MR leaving and other rumor came up...I myself have been feeling dejected towards what is going to happen next...It might show involuntarily in my post. but I do try not to bring it up..As long as I enjoy LTL, I would love to be here....I love the current track, but still find negative points here and there..Nothing critical enough to stop watching it. There is nothing wrong in writing that out. This forum is for analyzing the show. Positive and Negative. If I find something wrong and others find it good, we just have a discussion on our point of views...The issue of negativity comes in only when the whole show is labeled as 'lost'. That gets to me because I still enjoy the show and I feel like doubting myself at this point๐Ÿ˜† 

But, I still love coming here and spend a lot of time in my day here commenting and posting!

Crystal completely agree tat the show has not lost its magic and it wont till Mishal and Mahi are playing as Dutta and Naku...i wud love to see them with my grandchildren playing around me๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
sabrina_ltl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

I have been watching LTL since may but just joined the forum recently. Honestly speaking, I am surprised at how much the negative in the show is being pointed out. Sure, it has its flaws but what show doesn't. If I wanted to watch something without any editing glitches, I would go look up a Hollywood movie with a huge budget where the team had enough time to make sure everything was perfect. Story and character wise, this is the best show I have ever seen on Indian TV and I am not going to let a few comments about bad direction ruin it for me.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sabrina_ltl

I have been watching LTL since may but just joined the forum recently. Honestly speaking, I am surprised at how much the negative in the show is being pointed out. Sure, it has its flaws but what show doesn't. If I wanted to watch something without any editing glitches, I would go look up a Hollywood movie with a huge budget where the team had enough time to make sure everything was perfect. Story and character wise, this is the best show I have ever seen on Indian TV and I am not going to let a few comments about bad direction ruin it for me.

I agree with u guys. I dont think the magic is gone. There is a change in Dutta but I view it as his groW*H as a person. The earlier Dutta would have gone on abt his own pain. But for Dutta today the priority is Naku and ensuring she is looked after and comfortable.
I am fine with ppl disagreeing to my views and expressing it. I have the conviction to defend what I think and I am tolerant of exactly opposite opinions. I think this attitude was there in the forum earlier where many times we all agreed to disagree. But now I dont see the tolerance towards new opinions and views...and people have preferred to stay away rather than discuss with someone with an opposite viewpoint.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Commented on the articles and also on MR's profile on IF. Which is the fourth article?

This is one of the best forums. The various rumous floating around has made us a bit edgy. This too will also pass. Cheer up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx alot for the wonderful post Azmiya๐Ÿค—.....We will definetly do an effort to bring LTL to the top๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLTL rocks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sabrina_ltl thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I agree with u guys. I dont think the magic is gone. There is a change in Dutta but I view it as his groW*H as a person. The earlier Dutta would have gone on abt his own pain. But for Dutta today the priority is Naku and ensuring she is looked after and comfortable.
I am fine with ppl disagreeing to my views and expressing it. I have the conviction to defend what I think and I am tolerant of exactly opposite opinions. I think this attitude was there in the forum earlier where many times we all agreed to disagree. But now I dont see the tolerance towards new opinions and views...and people have preferred to stay away rather than discuss with someone with an opposite viewpoint.

Dutta has never gone through this phase before. He has never been happily married before. He has never been blind before. This is a new situation he is in. We cant expect him to be act like a powerful don at the moment. His main concern is his wife, family and getting his eyesight back. Dongiri can come later. For now, why not just enjoy the current romantic phase. Dutta' enemies will be back soon. We can see our powerful don again then.

Unfortunately, I cant say anything about people staying away as I have no idea what the forum used to be like. All I can say is that I hope to see a bit more positivity as well. However, it could be just me but I think people are staying away because some of the negative posts here are quite discouraging and they don't want to create a situation by pointing the opposite.

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Thanx alot for the wonderful post Azmiya๐Ÿค—.....We will definetly do an effort to bring LTL to the top๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLTL rocks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank u so much suhana ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

At the rate post r popping with comments in the thread I was kind of afraid thinking did I do something that I should not!!!

Felt a bit out of place!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
All I wanted is to cheer up and put a positive mode by encouraging the LTLians to participate in make our show is the BEST no matter what happen!!
So all is not lost ๐Ÿ˜‰
Till we have everyone support we will not loose!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank u once again and keep posting
Love and hugs
Azmiya ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sabrina_ltl

Dutta has never gone through this phase before. He has never been happily married before. He has never been blind before. This is a new situation he is in. We cant expect him to be act like a powerful don at the moment. His main concern is his wife, family and getting his eyesight back. Dongiri can come later. For now, why not just enjoy the current romantic phase. Dutta' enemies will be back soon. We can see our powerful don again then.

Unfortunately, I cant say anything about people staying away as I have no idea what the forum used to be like. All I can say is that I hope to see a bit more positivity as well. However, it could be just me but I think people are staying away because some of the negative posts here are quite discouraging and they don't want to create a situation by pointing the opposite.

In bold: Exactly my point! Also to enjoy LTL patience is the key along with keeping the faith in the show and its makers AND the channel too.๐Ÿ˜†
Also frankly speaking I would love to see the in command Dutta back...ie the Dutta he was before Supriya came to his life and made him feel unloved. But I dont want to see Dutta's 'jaanwar' phase back. He must outgrow it unless maybe something happens to Nakusha.
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Word!!
        Im apprehensive of posting my genuine thoughts for the same reason.  I felt earlier i could open up my feelings nd frustrations nd find some relief here.  But off late it looks like if u disagree on issues u end up being labelled as negative.  I mean where else u can share ur thoughts?  People should understand we r here basically because we care nd love the show nd want it to do well.  Well maybe i was wrong, im better off being a silent observer its safer that way.๐Ÿ˜”