Frequent Posters

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwww
i reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyy thought maan had lost geet bt nice twist
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This was so beautiful! for a minute i actually thought she would have to get married to that virag/chirag guys, but so glad maan shows up...all the ending was so adorable!!! The kiss and the happily ever after!!! Loved it to death!! fantastic job darling!
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments...

I really appreciate it. since this was my first attempt at an OS...

Thank you once again.

Love 

Isha
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the ff....

pls add me in your pm list and update soon
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW JUST AWESOME LOVELY N ROMANTIC
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome one.......................
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
jnawaz thumbnail
the title seems interesting...a sealed fate...hmm...kya hoga? he he

that whole notion of "you dont love to be loved...you love to love"...ya..doesnt fly with me...not to be selfish but just think...if i love someone...that means i care for them soooo much...of course...its only natural to hope and want that they care for you too...know what i mean? do i make any sense? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if not pls ignore me...OMG!! he leaves for business...fine...but yeh Geet ko kya hua...pagal hogayi kya? she said YES!! 😲😲😲 someone hand me my jooti...geet has it coming to her!! 😑😑 naa nahin bol sakti?! uff!! but then what is wrong with Maan...woh kahaan gaya hai...the Bermuda Triangle or what? he cant answer a simple call, text or letter...yeh kay baath hui? why do i want to kill them both!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i LOVED...just LOVED/ADORED the symbolism you used with Geet taking that last step and her fate being sealed!! BRILLIANT!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...ok now...tell me who was his secretary...cuz im gonna KILL her!! ha ha...

sheesh...such a simple os has turned me into a lunatic on a murderous rampage! ha ha
JAZ

πŸ‘
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jnawaz

the title seems interesting...a sealed fate...hmm...kya hoga? he he

that whole notion of "you dont love to be loved...you love to love"...ya..doesnt fly with me...not to be selfish but just think...if i love someone...that means i care for them soooo much...of course...its only natural to hope and want that they care for you too...know what i mean? do i make any sense? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if not pls ignore me...OMG!! he leaves for business...fine...but yeh Geet ko kya hua...pagal hogayi kya? she said YES!! 😲😲😲 someone hand me my jooti...geet has it coming to her!! 😑😑 naa nahin bol sakti?! uff!! but then what is wrong with Maan...woh kahaan gaya hai...the Bermuda Triangle or what? he cant answer a simple call, text or letter...yeh kay baath hui? why do i want to kill them both!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i LOVED...just LOVED/ADORED the symbolism you used with Geet taking that last step and her fate being sealed!! BRILLIANT!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...ok now...tell me who was his secretary...cuz im gonna KILL her!! ha ha...

sheesh...such a simple os has turned me into a lunatic on a murderous rampage! ha ha
JAZ

πŸ‘

You do make complete sense..And i would like that person to love me too, but Geet thodi paagal hai...

Bermuda Triangle πŸ˜†πŸ˜²...he might as well have.....
Geet and Maan are just very special...

You liked the symbolism...First one!!! Thank Goodness someone noticed itπŸ˜•

the secretary would be some one like me, who wants Maan to herselfπŸ˜†.....

You want to kill maan and geet, thats a first. I would think it would be the parents or something...haha....

You can kill the sec but Maneet are together now....
Thanks for you lovely and bit scary comment🀣