Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay And Piya The Proposal and The Big Day O.S.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok I could not wait for the confession any longer. My heart does not have that much patience any more so decided to write a O.S.

Here We go. I am not highly accomplished Writer like poco or Kaa7ela. Even though I got A on my English Classes in High School and College. It's bec of easy Professor and Tea
chers. I can write more science paper, history, but when it comes to Lit I suck. So forgive me!!!! ðŸ˜³
I am a pre- med major so u c just need English to write good papers .

Piya And Abhay The Proposal

Abhay was walking restless pacing back and forth around his house back and forth. Today , was the day he was going to ask Piya to marry him.  He had never been so nervous in this expand of life . This was like test of his patience. How he had desired to sweep Piya  off her feet, and asked her to marry him the day they both they confessed their love. But circumstances that had approached had not allow him to do that. Plus, He knew Piya loved him death, but he did not want to move anything fast. Now everything had settled the way he had always desired . He could not believe he was going to ask Piya to be his wife. He knew she was his forever, but she was going to be his wife. That meant no sneaking up some days to get sweet kisses , no sneaking in her dorm ,or no more sid troubling him or no one being against their relationship. Sid new profound happiness was Panchi, They were happy together , and had already built their small world. He was grateful Sid was happy. The venue, the decorations , the party everything had been ready.

Piya
 "Honk" Honk"  Piya heard the car noise. She was grateful and sighed. Piya knew Panchi and Misha new something . Something was fishy. Abhay had send her a versace dressand  tiffany co jewellery . He had said it was a surprise and that a car would be ready to pick me. Misha and Panchi were not willing to tell me was the hell was going on. They were just keeping their mouth shut , and Abhay would be ferocious if they revealed the truth. Apparently ,Abhay had already  warned them if they tell me what the surprise was. Both would suffer consequences, and Panchi being his dear weet babhi wanted to respect his wishes. Even Tracker and Angad are keeping their mouth shut. Panchi and Misha were  teasing Piya continusly., and getting her ready. They requested her not to see herself in the mirror until they were done with her. When they were done , Piya saw herself in the mirror. Piya could not believe it was her. She looked so different and more elegant, graceful. She hugged both of her sisters. She was so really happy Panchi and Misha had accepted her. It had taken a long time forgive her dad, but she had eventually come  forgive him. She longer despised or had any hatred towards him. She was just happy they were on big happy family. 

Panchi and Misha : Would stop hugging us? U are suffocating us sis.  And u will ruin all our hardwork
 Piya: Sorry guys!!!! 
MIsha: The car is waiting for you madam outside. Hurry !!! Go to dear Abhay
Panchi: Mish is right, He has told us specifically that u have be there on time
Piya: Yes Madam!!!
Piya ran out of the Dobriyal Mansion. She was so excited and running she nearly tripped.  When she was outside. She could not believe that Abhay had sent her a limousine. 
Driver: Miss Piya!!! I am driver tonight !!!  The driver said and opened the door for her. Piya got in and thanked him. Piya heart beat was pacing was fast through out the journey , and she could not stop thinking what the proposal.

More coming in few minutes

Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters