Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

Nandu meri raani, last night i was very sleepy, but promise this time will read and leave my genuine comment...Love your analysis anyways, so me will back after short breakπŸ˜‰πŸ€—.....
Thanks for the PM....

Muniza

yes Muni ji aap iss baar padh hi loh...πŸ˜† thank you so so much ..i will be waiting
Originally posted by ramahesh

AWESOME nandita ...
ur posts  always so nice yaar!!!
u described very well πŸ‘

thanks a ton dear ..glad u liked it
Originally posted by gurdas123

I am not understand what is going on here. Geet once again is shown to be crying like any other lead actor on a show. It feels like HP days all over again.
I thought Geet was over that phase! I thought Geet was stronger!! Why is Geet shown crying like a helpless woman again? I get that she cannot tell Maan that Dev was his savior as he donated blood to him. why maan not trust geet .today please geet tell truth maan.than maan what r do .He will eat him up any moment πŸ˜† and to Geet....ouch those painful angry eyes😍

Nazar nazar ki baat hai........😍...Ki har nazar mai woh baat kaha.but why for geet see nazar please  i not like maan hate geet  we like maan aur geet love each

Maan can never hate Geet dear ....thank you for sharing your thoughts
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Nandu..was just reading this one at IF....frankly i was almost scared to read it...But thank God i read it....Coz yesterday ka epsiode along with the article so much on mind..was unaware how to see what abt the happenings...Thank God i read it...su0perb take and great analysis...

also was worried avbt the querries reg MSK ka anger...i understand that MSK is angry at DEV but i feel his anger is equivalent to his immence undying love for Geet and his anger is directed more to himself rather than anyone else....coz of his relations with the seniors of the house....

Hopefully if and when the track acc to the article takes place we do not have a v insecure MSK..coz that will be difficult to watch..Despite any problems...we have seen many a times insecure MSK...only where Geet's feelings for him is concerned..in the initial stages where he always wanted to know what geet felt for him...still he is a strong man and yes has only Geet and his anger as his weaknesses ..but these two are also his biggest strenghts too......but we never seen him back down and give up...hopefully this time too...we will see a much stronger Maan n Geet out of this track... Nandu some more..

Msk was intimidating ..was he!!!!!.Not Really i feel no...yes he is angry and upset but no ...Whenever he has found things hidden from him especially if it is pertaining to Geet..he goes on a back foot and becomes intimidating as if a wall has risen around him which is so difficult to penetrate. Till date only Geet has been able to do that and this time too it will be geet who has the capability to do that through her love for MSK which too is immense.

He read her right, her eyes, her face, every said & unsaid word, everything she inked & left for him to fill in

he always could do that and when what he read and what happened actually were in conflict'he goes into a shell of anger..an abyss which is deep.

Yes he read her eyes right, they spoke of understanding, love, pain & fear.

The fear which has to be related to Dev and importantly Maan n Dev'two extremes in Geet's life'one a past whom she cannot stand and one the present and future without whom she is lost.

The fear which MSK can see which she is so desperately trying to hide but now will not be able to The reason to hide is standing in front of her with the picture of the "hide"

Her silence somewhere pleading him to hear what she cannot voice into words.

Fear! Yes. But why
?

Always in Maaneet relationship even earlier it was the silence which spoke volumes coz words were used in defense to the actuality of the situationit was geet's eyes he always read and now it is Maan's eyes which tell the agony he is feeling at  the current scenario and is aptly read by Geet

He may be angry hearing it, will hate himself & many be her too for bringing it on him but he deserves the truth.

And only from her

Very important aspect in a husband wife relation'...and ably told by Daadi before sangeet...that no third person should be allowed to enter into the space of trust shared by the couple married'Here it is the past which had made such an impact on both their lives'

'Its You who comes first to me then everthing else, even myself' - it was voiced only once but is the way of life forever to him.

He goes to meet the blackmailer coz he wants to know if geet is in some kind of trouble via Dev he does not even flinch when the  goon tells him that if MSK does not give him the money owed by dev then he might kill dev but for HIS GEET he says that the money is in the car.Desperatly wanting to know what kind of problem is geet under'.that has to do with dev coz he does not trust dev..and coz of which geet's attitude towards dev has undergone this change..so Maan so desparately to understand and protect geet'

His mind shuts itself down unable to decipher what his eyes show him & his heart blocks itself only to hear from his Geet  the truth, her fear.

All his senses freeze as the blood in his veins rush in urgency to reach Geet.

Seeing the pics his mind frozen in thoughts 'his doubts now no longer doubts'Dev is the reason behind the change in geet 's behaviour towards dev'desperate to know more ..desperate to reach His Geet and protect her as he always does'.

MAAN

Its him she knew even before turning back and confirming it.

She knew its him.

The air around them now thick & unbreathable with the effect of the controlled tension coiling itself within him makes her heart stop its beat. 

She turns & life evades her being as she meets the gaze of an eclipsed morning sun.
Dark & silent as death and alive as the scorching flame that has been burning the sinners in the pits of hell from eternity.

His eyes.

She knows she has lost her moment of truth when the only movement she sees in his dead still frame is when from his hard grip the picture drops on the ground.

She knows she lost her chance.
Pulled by the tug of pain screeching in his heart  she closes the distance with fear of having broken his trust, angry at her own fate & hurt by the wound that her silence has itched in his mind.

Her eyes washed with tears of his grief look upto him to let him read her soul & sooth himself .

But she finds his eyes blank & heavy.

"The questions were so clear and the answers were with me
I just couldn't speak when I saw how your eyes stared at me"

Refusing to let her read his eyes he walks away leaving her frozen in the moment with loneliness filled with questions.

Questions that till now where his alone to suffer.

Nandu the last few lines need no other words'very super way u have defined the FROZEN MOMENT'scared the hell  out of me'par yeh was a deafening moment as well'

Again the silence spoke volumes 

Mags
Nandu..u'r in Red n mine in blue

Mags thanks a ton dear ...loved reading your thoughts
Originally posted by bharkha

u described it very well nandu.....
awesome post.....

Varsha thanks a ton dear
Originally posted by riza792

Gosh Nandita.......you brought me to tears! That was so well described......the pain and heaviness of Maan........and Geet's guilt and helplessness!

aww ! thank you so much for the sweet words
Originally posted by sptrno

Nandu i'm speechless................totally speechless...............i can't help but repeat myself everytime i read such beautiful posts from u..................u r really gifted dear!.................it is simply superb, fantastic, awesome, so touchyπŸ‘..............i can go on and on sweetheart......................i love u and ur posts sooooooooooooooo much sweety.................................... 

Maan wants to meet the caller bcuz caller has something to tell about Geet Maan ki Geet and Maan wants to shield his Geet from all the pain and problems so he agrees to meet the unknown caller..................Maan never doubts his Geet and her integrity............for a moment he feels that meeting the caller means he is doubting his Geet so he decides to speak to his Geet first before meetign teh caller bcuz he trusts and has faith in his Geet more than himself................for him caller is a stranger and so even after seeing the 1st pic sent by the caller Maan is hesitant on meeting the caller bcuz he does not trust the caller and his intentions............but he finally agrees to meet caller just for his Geet now Maan's life starts and ends with his Geet and their baby.............so for their safety Maan can do anything go to any extent..........Maan decides to call his Geet first bcuz in MAANEET's relationship the level of understanding, trust, comfort level is such that they can speak about each and everything.............yea sometimes unfavourable circumstances might make them hide the truth or hesitant to speak for a while bcuz they both want to ensure  that they r not hurting each other even unknowingly................but this silence does not stay for long..............MAANEET's level of understanding is such that there is no place for misunderstanding..................also in every relationship it is always better to 'talk to each other' regarding everything than 'talk about each other' in front of others.............also MAANEET humsafar hai aur humsafar aur humsaaye ke beech mein kisi teesre ki koi zaroorat nahi padni chahiye na hi zaroorat padthi hai..................Maan knows Geet has not hidden anything from him her life is a like an open book in front of him....................also he does not doubt Geet but just gets worried and tensed thinking that circumstances might have made her hide truth from him if any.............when the caller has told him he wants to tell about dev automatically it strikes Maan that dev might be blackmailing Geet...................Maan's inner turmoil, tension, worry, concern, so many questions and only his Geet can give him all the answers, can calm his mind, can soothe his aching heart, can drive away all his worries so he calls her but unfortunately Geet has left her mobile in room...............

Geet's self-talk in front of the mirror...............she is in front of the mirror and she is self-reflecting on her past action of hiding the truth from her Maan..............now she is imagining how relieved she wud be when she wud pour her heart out in front of her Maan...............she is relieved and happy but at the same time worried tensed and scared to how to tell the truth to her Maan and how Maan wud react.............today Geet reminded me of how she was feeling when she had to reveal her pregnancy truth in front of Maan after peeloon.................last time when the truth was out initially Maan was angry, hurt and upset with Geet for hiding the truth.............at that stage eventhough their relationship had only reached the level of frienship and at that stage they were themselves unsure about their feelings for each other and both were battling with themselves and their feelings for each other but still there was trust and understanding between them to such a level that everything was fine between them very soon once Geet told him the whole truth about her dreadful past.............and now tho the level of trust, understanding and faith MAANEET have in each other is at such a high level that everything will be fine soon.................today the truth is out and now happiness and peace will be back in MAANEET's life very soon (Nandita i can't wait to see MAANEET truly happy and peaceful dear😊)................

When Maan comes to know that dev owes money to the caller and caller wud kill dev if the money is not given back, Maan does not even for a second get worried or concerned for dev...........for Maan dev is irrelevant dev is not his bro for him dev is only the culprit rapi*t who completely shattered an innocent girl's life.................so whether dev suffers or how and y people r behind dev's life makes no difference to Maan-the epitome of principles of truth, trust, honesty and integrity.................

Maan is shocked to see the 2nd photo where he comes to know the man in the photo is dev.............here his concern and worry for his Geet increases as well as his hatred and anger for dev increases but Maan does not doubt his Geet..................soon he comes home bcuz he wants to know the truth the truth which he thought Geet was hiding bcuz of dev' blackmailing...................(i thought Maan overheard Geet's conversation and so i'm writing these underlined lines)and when he comes home he comes to know Geet was hiding the truth from her Maan bcuz of Maan's dadima and bcuz of ehsaan of dev who saved her Maan' life her life starts and ends with her Maan...............Maan is hurt but y is he hurt...............there r many reasons to y he is hurt......... hurt that Geet had to go plead and seek dev her sinner's help to save her Maan her life her eternal saviour, caretaker, parent, teacher, father of their child and last but not the least her lover, husband and soulmate, Maan is angry at himself and also hates himself that bcuz of him and due to the helpless situation an innocent girl ra*e victim had to go and beg her culprit and this wud be the last dreadful nightmare and reality that any ra*e victim wud want to go thru.............the background music was touchy.................Maan has overheard Geet's conversation with dev and when Geet turns around and when she sees Maan..................her tears start flowing tears of worry, guilt and helplessness for hiding the truth from her Maan and tears of pain that unknowingly she has hurt her Maan.................

MAANEET's pain, worry, concern, guilt, helplessness, love cud be seen and felt in their eyes and in the silence that prevailed..............

When Geet is walking towards her Maan in this scene, it is symbolic to how Geet is moving closer to her present and her future happiness, dream, love, life her everything her Maan and moving away from her dreadful and painful past dev..............

Also when Maan let's go of the photo which the stalker has given when he sees Geet talking to dev it is symbolic of how Maan let's go of everything that stalker said............he never believed stalker nor did he ever doubt his Geet but the truth which he overheard gave answers to all the confusions and questions he had in his mind from the past few days due to dev.................so this truth answered all his questions and now him letting go of the photo is symbolic of him letting go of his worries, tensions, pain, guilt, helplessness.........

Always in MAANEET's life it when they r silent they do the utmost talking................and also always MAANEET's eyes windows to their heart and soul the most divine pure and transparent medium of communication convey and express more than all words put together..........................MAANEET can read each other eyes very well bcuz they r true soulmates.............they r soulmates in every sense.................

Alo i wud like to mention about y Geet stopped dev.............When dadima tells Geet to go stop dev............she cud not say no so she stops dev but here she is not stopping dev but she is just obeying dadima's order...............Geet has not forgiven  dev it does not make a difference if dev stays or leaves but it is Geet's respect, concern and love for dadima which made her convey dadima's message to dev................

Nandita all the best for ur exams hun!!!

thank you dear  for the best wishes & the appreciation ....
its always a delight to read you dear & you again have me happy that u always grace my post with such generous response

Originally posted by -sofiya-

Nandita this is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i Love you Writer style 
Too good 

thank you dear ..i'm glad u liked it
Originally posted by blackb28

Awesome πŸ‘

thank you Bubbly
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooome.....
superb.....
fab......post nandita.......
ur a fantastic writer....
especially with MAANEET u understand them perfectly..........
really hats off to u for this awwwwww so wonderful post.......
i am speechless.......
thanx a ton for this one....
take care......πŸ€—

πŸ€—  thanks a ton dear u made my day by saying this ...i'm humbled