-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

oOk... so I am not a person that starts topics very often but I have been very depressed, irritated and annoyed with all the drama that has been created on not only the forum but the whole site...ALL DO NOT FIGHT OR SPAM HERE PPPLLLSSSS...IF YOU WANT TO STATE SOMETHING PLEASE DO IT KINDLY.. THANK YOU

It seriously is not fun seeing pple fighting over AG/HC/APK because they really don't deserve all this. They are actors and I really dont think its their fault on who they are with, as a a harshiti fan I would always wish to see them together but I dont have any beef or hard feelings about APK. I am just very tormented by the way pple are not only bashing APK and AG out of no where...like where there are Harshiti APK has to pop up and where there is TL AG has to come out ...
I think all the spamming and bashing is leading us nowhere...we have to face the fact niether of us are happy with all this going on because kis desh ended which was a horrible sight for us and now TL is on the verge of ended as well...which is not good for HC

Now coming on to all the kis desh fans...welll.. ofcourse we all would love to see harshiti as they rule over our hearts even now but is it necessary to go to the TL forum and start rubbish about AG being there or how things wud change etc etc...and I am telling this from the facts, I have seen stupid topics like this being started and it kind of hurts when I see harshiti fans are being made fun of just like TL fans probably dont like it if we put someone down. And if you all really dont like the actors with HC at the moment then we have the CC and other places to talk about them instead of hurting pple by putting rude comments in the middle of discussions.
That not only ruins our reputation but also makes us look like stupid fans and I really dont want anything against how we are because I know that we all are very incredible fans and loving pple.

For all the TL fans, well I am really glad that the show is going good because being a HC fan I wish the best for him even though I have grown so used to AG that sometimes I imagine her in place of APK but that's because I have gotten used to it. And they have been claiming that APK is being bashed but believe me AG is also being bashed in the Sangini forum alot just because she is the vamp and alot of pple are not appreciating her role but directly going all over AG.

Overall I just want to say that its not a friendly community anymore, more like a whole new formations of fans because I watch TL cuz of HC and I also appreciate all the efforts gone into that show. And I m also a die hard Harshiti fan but I dont want this kind of a partition to be there in two groups of people...because the thing that SP did to Kis desh is happening wit TL and I really dont think its something to be happy about as its just a shame that we being HC fans are letting the same injustice happen again. Now i knw pple are not going to agree with me as some of them dont like TL and want it to end...their opinions...i m just stating mine...

I know that the pple that keep this place like their home are not bashing anyone but I have noticed a lot newbies wandering around posting dumb comments/threads... but I just wanted to let all this out as I was feeling very down especially reading all the bashing happening on the TL ending article on the front page

-Vishwa
Edited by 0711rokxoxo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Couldn't agree with you more 0711rokxoxo

It seriously makes me sad to see people saying things to each other and being darn right mean and nasty.  There is no point in arguing because in the end it hurts both sides and both sides look horrible.

There is no need to go running off to another forum to bring them news about something that I'm sure they have their own people to do the news hunting for them.  Because in the end it looks like someone is trying to purposely start a fight.

In the end it's the fans fighting amongst themselves for no real good reason.

The actors aren't involved in any of this.  They are simply doing their job.  And they are probably all friends if not acquaintances now because they all belong to the BT camp.

Wishing nothing but the best for all actors involved in this mess and may they continue to have great success in their future careers. 
Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Couldn't agree with you more 0711rokxoxo

It seriously makes me sad to see people saying things to each other and being darn right mean and nasty.  There is no point in arguing because in the end it hurts both sides and both sides look horrible.

There is no need to go running off to another forum to bring them news about something that I'm sure they have their own people to do the news hunting for them.  Because in the end it looks like someone is trying to purposely start a fight.

In the end it's the fans fighting amongst themselves for no real good reason.

The actors aren't involved in any of this.  They are simply doing their job.  And they are probably all friends if not acquiescences now because they all belong to the BT camp.

Wishing nothing but the best for all actors involved in this mess and may they continue to have great success in their future careers. 

Thnk you... I understand wat u mean abt the runners and its hurting alot of pple hopefully things get resolved 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
^ Yes, it is so hard to know what you can and can't say to people...like are they going to take it the wrong way or just because you have certain sigs and avatars people only think one thing about you.

It is all quite sad.  Because in my opinion two wrongs don't make a right...just because someone started it doesn't mean you have to react to it.

And in the end you are only hurting yourself and the actor's reputation for having such fans.  Other fans will start disliking...only because of what fans do...not because the actor really did anything.  The actors are all innocent bystanders.

Hope things calm down soon.  I want all the actors to be sticking around for a long time so they can entertain us with their art whether together or separate.  Bless them all and I mean Everyone.

Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
first of all
mods close ths topic soon bcz its gonna be war place after few hours m suree and i dont need aother bashing in forum really its barely alive so let it live

vishwa a very good effort darling but ppl arent sane in here u got me they r just searching chances to ifnite fire u mention abt their show and they al go berserk i myself got a few staright last day at the tellybuzz article i mean who they thnk they r all maniacs there was no need to bring ag into tht silly show and their antics but they have to drive her there and make a big tamasha lol i thnk they r using tht way to gain comments on their stars so tht their ranks rise a littlee huff m bored

well and one more thing they themselves using harshiti siggy and avatars and baching them like hell either they are mad or they wanna make us and really m tired of being goody two shoes so finally i have declared my fathfulness to desh vashish and rahi baat hc i to i have enough videos and photos to watch no need to go over tht foum and get into a fuss really m sick and tiredd

and u know what all this is leading to only one thing tht is the forum will be closed if this continuessss and i really dont waqnt tht

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@reshmi grace(iheartchai) is not ag hater she is true harshiti fans plz its forum of harshiti fans plz bashers stay away .we genuine harshiti fans always want calm we love kis desh bcoz harshiti we love tl bcoz harshad is there but real harshiti fans never bashed apk . same way we love sangini bcoz additi was there . look its not tl fans or kdm fans  doing it .its the bashers who come in the name of harshiti fans and provoke tl fans to bash them.enough is ehough plz dont defame us .

really its hurting to see hc,additi,apk being bashed everywhere .plz stop all this if tl is ending we feal for it bcoz its harshad's show its not good our favorite stars show end so soon .this is the place to love premeer and harshiti all i beg you deshians is enjoy harshiti in desh forum . and tl fans enjoy  taanu in tl forum plz plz dont bring apk to kdm forum and additi to tl forum .plz its  a place to cherish the memories of our previous show ,preemer and kis desh  not to fight  and bash other actors so plzz stop this bashings and dont give bad name to genuine harshiti fans plzzzzz.

@topic maker plzz ask modes to close it some bashers will take this as a place to fight

@reshmi grace is a true harshiti fan not like you . look dont bash taanu here no need to bring them here if you bash taanu this much how you can be a harshiti fan  bcoz you are bashing harshad (remaind harshad is part of taanu ) then how can you call yourself as deshian dont try to create fight here and mind your words . i am not saying all jharshiti fans should love taanu true fans just dont watch its they dont like taanu but they never bash other actors .so dont try to defame harshiti fans plzzz

@ash ash plz dont  talk wrong about tl .if you didnt like it just dont watch it plz ash this type of comments will lead to fight .dont hurt tl fans ,dont hurt kdm fans  plzzz

all i need is dont hurt kdm fans and dont hurt tl fans plzzzzzzzzz
Edited by anuu2010 - 13 years ago
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@Rarshmi plz mind ur language and u dont ve any right to bash any forum member like that who told u that Grace is AG hater??? This is desh forum and we all r harshiti fans, we want peace here. Dont create new accounts, cm and bash here. Plz stay away from this forum we dont want this forum to be locked

@annu well said yar i totally agree with we dont encourage to bash others

Edited by -Jyo- - 13 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey anu yesterday i tried to be goodie shoes but this guys just get me mad as hell and now i damn dont care if i get blocked by india forums m just tired of this drama

and darlingannu yeahhhh well i l try and control bt guess i never mentioned tere liye in my post did i ?? u can checkifu likei mean all tl fans cani just mentioned some random tellybuzz and random show nowhere i mentioned any actor or show and bashed them did i darling ???

i dont give chances to anyone to go berserk and fight with me and if they want they really can i damn dont care

guess i l get a raise in warning level nowww hahaha and guys i think u need to report tht post where grace has ben called in foul languageee do tht plzzz

and vishwa i told uuu u shd ask mods to closee this see this is leading badly i knew this no one can control emotions nor me nor anyone else but ppl execute in different way ...
Edited by aishwaryagayen - 13 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okie guys, enough of peace making topics here or anywhere. TL is wrapping up, atleast now please try to be reasonable and kind. I feel very bad abt the news. The show dint deserve such a treatment. Its not even completed a year. Pathetic of the channel. But anways, things apart, no more such topics related to fans or deir silly fights please. Lets just all mind our own business and live peacefully.

Topic Closed.
Desh Dev Team