Previous DT

CRICKET KA MAHAYUDH-26&28 Mar
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623795

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys ... today Tanya and Malti will meet accidentally
what will happen ??
It will be interesting how Taniya deals with the  situation, she already promised Tej she would not meet Malti or her mother.
yeah but she met accidentally ....... 
i think Tanya will feel now Malti is a nice person ....
I too feel she is nice but influenced by her mom
This time she didn't know who she bumped into..

But I think she will tell Tej and obv he will advice her to stay away but they will meet again accidently. And she realizes malti is not bad and now Toasty will try to meet again and understand what happened and make Malti understand what she did was wrong.

I am sure this will go for months as they run parallel tracks plus Malti has to realize what she did or what her mom made her do...

I hope she shows Malti the true side of pashu(which we saw in recent episodes) and change of heart is at both sides.
Originally posted by aaabbb

This time she didn't know who she bumped into..

But I think she will tell Tej and obv he will advice her to stay away but they will meet again accidently. And she realizes malti is not bad and now Toasty will try to meet again and understand what happened and make Malti understand what she did was wrong.

I am sure this will go for months as they run parallel tracks plus Malti has to realize what she did or what her mom made her do...

I hope she shows Malti the true side of pashu(which we saw in recent episodes) and change of heart is at both sides.

i agree .. once Malti realises her mistake , she'll bash on her mom ... and may be chaturs will accept her back in the family .. where Tanya will help a lot ...