FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ aww see tink .....all are understanding :)
wow Miss DEsi 007, u got a gud side *lukin dis way n day way lol* dw Daya jo garaj te hai woh baras te nahin loooool, kyun Megha, am i ryt or am it rytπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol Daya i'm gonna go now, my film's w8n, n wots wrong wid dat, exorcism of emily rose, its gr8 to giv u chills lol, it's well hot here lolπŸ˜†
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

wow Miss DEsi 007, u got a gud side *lukin dis way n day way lol* dw Daya jo garaj te hai woh baras te nahin loooool, kyun Megha, am i ryt or am it rytπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol Daya i'm gonna go now, my film's w8n, n wots wrong wid dat, exorcism of emily rose, its gr8 to giv u chills lol, it's well hot here lolπŸ˜†

lol i dunno i didnt like it .....wierd film i thought
bye tink
take care
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

seriously more den u i feel lyk hulk lool, i wanna break everyfing, n dat was gud one aswell, it had Dutta n Gaurav's little tiff.....*i'm soo crying ryt now*, meri mehnat pe paani phir gaya literally, i was about to copy it man, and jus browse d mistakes n press post....n now i'm way too pissed off to type updat agen, im real sorry, i really am, trust me u dnt know

i wish i could strangle sum1 right now..!!!😑😑😑

@Bold  no way the tiff i was dying for and dreaming about alll the time :(
Noooooooooooooooooo 

hey Tinku baby suggestion for u write ur updates on ms word 

it is automatically saved if ur lappy abruptly got off :(

once the smae happened with my lone comment and then i do that 
its rteally helpful

im so crying :(
kya!!! u lost it again!!! tinky y dont u write it in word doc n den copy n [ast it from der...much safer n easier....................tu bhi yedi hai.........
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL:

PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB TINKER ABOUT UPDATING THE FF, AS SHE IS VERY FRUSTRATED AT THE MOMENT. WHILE SHE WAS WRITTING THE UPDATE, IT JUST WENT POOOFHH IN THE AIR. SO LET US ALL BE NICE AN HAVE SOME PATIENCE.
@yoyo !

Patience bas wohi tu mere baas nahi hai !
i know  i know i am wrong but ye saala dil hai 
ki baat pay baat bhrak jata hai k update chahiye update chauiye :P

hehhehehe

Btw yoyo caps are not allowed in forum posts :)
so be careful in future 
warna DT ki dhamki a gaye ge :P

Chapter Twenty Four

Back Off, She's Mine !

You have got to be kidding me, you're the best your College could come up with, is this some kind of joke, 'cause it certainly seems like it, said her irritated teacher.
Oh, well forgive me for missing the joke, I'm sweating my guts out here, and all you can do is criticise me, ...well you know what I'm off, screw you and your routine, you freak, I didn't want be part of this other competition anyway, and you know what else, I'm glad that I met you, because you made me realise this sooner rather than later, to hell with you... answered Roops back to her trainer, what did he think he was, so what if she didn't know how to dance the way he tried to teach her for a full week now, he wasn't about to talk to her like that, she thought as she'd left abruptly.

Hey Roops darling how you been, long time no see, come here give me hug, said Rahul, making another attempt to woo her, oh get lost Rahul, how many different ways do you want me to tell you I'm not interested, do you actually want me to post it in official writing and have it delivered to your address, you, are, not, my, type, do you get that she said pointing a finger hard in his chest, as she was about to walk away and leave College which was now empty, Rahul had grabbed her hand and pulled her back in sudden movement and tried to plant a kiss on her lips at the same time, she tried to let go of him, and at the same time letting out muffled screams whilst trying to free herself, but before she could do anything, Rahul had been pulled back like he was hung on some hook in the air for a split second and than all of a sudden went flying into the lockers in the empty corridors with a loud bang, making him almost unconscious and stunned, when she saw it was her Sir, that had pulled him off her, and than without further delay, he'd pulled Rahul up who was still baffled and punched him again hard on his face, but this time he'd landed flat on his face on one side, convincing Roops that he'd definitely been knocked out this time, and than felt the need to hold her Sir back from attacking Rahul again, although she did silently feel sorry for him, which was probably why. 

How dare he, he'd answered, such cheap disgusting guys who don't how to value a lady's virtue, deserve much worse than this, he answered.
Hey relax, it's okay he didn't get to do anything, and thank you by the way she'd said amazed at herself for not being so bothered by his actions for some reason.

Kala had had it, she knew that she had to get rid of Naku, the girl was convincing, what if she'd managed to get Bhau around her finger eventually, it would foil her plans fully, but than she'd decided to get rid of her while Bhau wasn't around, and told her to pack her bags, and not to get her hopes too high, as Bhau had only married her for punishment purposes and would never give the true status of their relationship, but Naku had refused, saying that title held no importance to her, if Saab felt better by venting his anger on me than so be it, at least this way he won't ponder on the hurt of the loss he'd had to endure, over these past couple of days.
Kala cared less of what Nakusha had to say, and stuck to her plans to kick her out of the house anyway.

Nakusha had gotten used to Dutta's anger, it was the only relationship they shared since they got married, but Naku still felt some peace as she was still with her Saab, otherwise today she would have been gone anyway, as per Dutta's given freedom the day before his wedding, but now his anger had bought her a few more days longer with him.
She knew he would never love her, but the longer she spent with him, the more memories she would capture, as when the day she would leave, these will be the only things that would truly belong to her, ...memories were the only thing that one could hold onto as time took away everything you once loved.

So you don't have anywhere to stay, and that is reason for your constant mood swings... questioned Roops as she laughed while walking home with him, who all of sudden didn't seem like a bad person. Yeah, you got that right, he chuckled in return, but I have to say, you really can't dance, with the dancing you're doing that's good for bollywood...yeah...but... he said making a face in way to break the bad news to her, ...but for this competition you need a much more stronger style of dancing, ...for example if you were to do classical, than...yeah I would say you could have a chance of winning he said, thinking of something while speaking, or rather someone.
Why do I get the feeling that you've already got someone in mind, and that's probably more the reason you don't like my dancing skills, replied Roops back.
Well I ain't going to lie, you're right, there was this one girl, if anyone had chance of winning this competition, I could bet my life on it, that she could win it within a heartbeat, because she'd danced like there was no tomorrow, anyone that watched her, would be scared to look away in case they missed anything, she didn't dance for an audience, the audience drew itself towards her, she'd only danced for herself...and that was the best of her talent...before he could finish he noticed Roops puzzled look on her face, what's wrong he asked...did I say something wrong..
.     ..er...nothing, it's just that you sound like someone familiar, and the person you're describing sounds like someone I know, she's also danced in the past, but not for people, for herself, and when she'd told me of her passions it just so sounds like the same girl you're talking about, but hey that's not possible, anyway, right... she asked no knowing what the right answer to that assumption would be. Anyways, what's her name...? Asked Roops not really too interested, ...sorry what, he replied considering what Roops had said was true or not, ...er, yeah it's er... Nakusha.
Roops had stopped in her tracks and without turning she'd put her hand in front of his chest, like she was a traffic control officer, making him stop in his tracks too... oh my god, don't tell me, she said, now making her way in front of him and looked as though she were checking him out fully and began her analysis out loud much to her company's confusion.
Tall, dark, built, attitude, abrupt, earrings in both ears, a black thread tied to your right arm... haaa she gasped as she narrated his description out loud, how could I have missed it, now he was even more confused, as well as a crap dancer could she even possibly be crazy he'd thought, ...wait before I go any further tell me where you're from, she said demanding the answer, ...quickly, I'm getting impatient here, she said, ...okaaay, he said confirming she's definitely crazy, ...erm I'm from Banaras, if you must know.
Her mouth was wide open now, and he was beginning to get scared, hey...he waved his hand in front of her eagerly, hey...what the hell happened, hellooo, he continuously waved, please don't tell me she's crazy god, or even worse is she going to come out with a story of us being some sort of lovers in a pichla janam, and she's just recognised me and has been looking for me and blah blah blah... his thoughts drowned off, when he'd felt a sudden thump on his chest, and Roops was hugging him, uh-oh, I'm right, he thought, please god save me... he silently prayed not responding to her hug, and holding his hands up like he were under house arrest, while making a face like he'd suddenly wanted to cry, not emotionally.

Gaurav ! She shouted, and than let go of him realising that her hug had been a little out of place, due to her overwhelmed discovery. Now he was definitely confused, if his story had any sense, than it wasn't possible that his name could have been Gaurav in his pichla janam too, he thought reassuringly, so the situation was somewhat under control he thought, which he would find out soon enough, he confirmed a little more satisfied now. 

Kala had managed to create havoc in the house by throwing a tantrum, regarding the whole wedding issue, and had said that Naku had played her part equally in the whole betrayal and rather than killing her, she was still alive and well, and was only given a light punishment.
So eventually after stirring up more trouble in Patil Niwas, Nakusha had been thrown out like she were some piece of trash, without any belongings, and to make matters even worse, Kala had snatched her mangalsutra off her neck damaging the hook with the extra force, and flung her out through the gates, only to be caught by two strong welcoming arms, which felt comforting and caring and most of all familiar.

Gaurav couldn't believe the whole situation, when he'd heard the circumstances Naku had gotten married in, and the music to his ears was the fact that Naku had loved this guy, I mean was she seriously insane, who could love such a heartless man, Gaurav had wanted to kill him the minute he'd heard of him from Roops, but Roops had tried to explain to him that whatever happened was a mistake and he would soon realise it, and that they would all return to being great friends, as they once were.
Damn right he's going to realise his mistake, I'm here to make sure of that, said Garuav, suddenly making Roops feel like she'd just fed more fuel into the fire.

Naku... as soon as she heard this voice, she knew who it was, as he'd helped her up on her feet, she couldn't stop herself, when she saw him she'd broken down in his arms, Gaurav... she cried, she'd cried like there was no tomorrow, the one person who had always helped her, and always had a solution for everything that went wrong in her life was here holding her in a protective embrace while hushing her with his caring hands rather than words. Her sobs grew more and more, for some reason she was unable to stop herself, she finally felt right in her place since a long time, like it was the right time to cry her heart out. 
Main aagaya hoon Naku, ab tujhe koi haath bi nahin lagaye ga, he'd said, with his upper eyelids raised and forehead creased in the centre, giving a glaring look to Kala, who'd now wondered who this new guy was.

This is when Dutta and Baji had driven in, and found Naku held against Gaurav's chest in a tight embrace, her face had been totally hidden in him, like she wanted to hide herself away from the whole world, well his chest was certainly big enough to hide confortably there, so it seemed to Dutta, who observed the whole situation closely.
He edged closer to the scene and his mind was automatically scanning this tanned man of equal build to himself, anger clearly reeking on his face, his breathing had played part equally well to his anger, clearly the way they were both holding onto each other, meant that they knew each other well, and had a trust between them, that no third person would know of or share, this made Dutta clench his jawline so tight that his bone structure was beginning to ache, it was difficult to tell what he was thinking as his expressions were minimum, his lips had no reaction, his thoughts had been screaming at him in anger but his face showed the opposite, probably because his mind had been too occupied in overcoming his jealousy, which didn't stress his face as his energy had been required elsewhere mentally, but eventually his eyes began to squint in anger as his inner instincts played stronger against his mental will, as he got close.

Than, suddenly Dutta felt his fists clench tight, he'd wanted to go straight towards this guy and box him one in his face, how dare he hold onto Naku in such a manner, and more to the point who the heck was he, without thinking or stopping himself further he'd walked right up to them and dragged Naku away from Gaurav, and pulled her behind him not letting go of her hand.
Tumhari himmatkaise huwi, ke tumne meri patni ko chua... said Dutta through his now red and bloodshot eyes, and emphasizing on the word 'meri', whilst pointing a finger at Gaurav, who wasn't the slight bit scared of him, ...tumhari patni... questioned Gaurav back with more sarcasm in his voice than concern, and pulled Naku back from Dutta's grip holding onto her free hand and trying to drag her away, ..chal Naku, ab tujhe yahan iss narg me nahin rehna hoga, tera Gaurav abhi zinda hai, he said patting onto his own chest hard with a raised voice, but when he pulled Naku he felt her being held in place and not moving at all, ...Dutta jo ek baar bol deta hai, woh usse dubara dohrata nahin, threatened Dutta back at Gaurav, making Naku's hairs stand on end watching the two ardent men fighting because of her, well not in the sense she'd wished but than it had occurred to Naku that Dutta's concern over her was a little over rated.

Naku ka haath chod... warned Dutta one final time, ...aur agar nahin choda tho, answered Gaurav, ...kya kar loge tum, he continued and provoked Dutta more by taking a step too close in his face, as if he were trying to say take your best shot, and Dutta who clearly understood Gaurav's actions didn't hold back.
Within the same second both of them simultaneously grabbed each other's collars and had raised their hands ready to punch each other with their best shots but had come to sudden stop at the scream of Naku's high pitched voice, ...Gaurav !
     She'd screamed making her voice echo almost three times around them, she certainly had both of their attention on her now, but this didn't make them lower their hands, each of their fists had been at least one inch away from each others faces, like time had frozen them in place.  The look each of them gave one another was beyond one's imagination, they looked like they were born into some family that were forever arch enemies, and just needed a reason to fight, time and time again.   
...Gaurav, tum apne app ko samajh te kya ho, tum mero Saab par haath uthao ge, ...kabhi nahi, she said wiping her tears in determination, main aisa har gis nahin hone dungi, chodo... she said making a lame attempt in moving Gaurav away from Dutta, but at the same time he let himself be guided by her, in shock.

Naku you're stopping me from hurting this guy, are you truly insane, what is wrong with you, asked Gaurav, in a shattered concern, and than suddenly his attention had come onto her dark skin, Roops had told him that Naku was dark, and had kept quiet wondering what she was on about, but not telling her of her colour, something was definitely wrong with the whole situation but what it was he couldn't figure out, whatever she'd described was without doubt Naku, but the rest only she could tell him, and when he'd landed their doorstep, the situation was such that he hadn't had a chance to ask her anything, and was about to finally ask her by saying ...and what the hell is all this stuff on you f... but before he could finish, Naku had given him a pleading look not to say anything, he could see the pain in her eyes, the scenario was definitely something deeper than what was shown, he thought. Naku why are you stopping me from saving you from his heartless man...he questioned instead...

Dutta couldn't believe it that psyched up man had actually paid heed to Naku's requests with such minimum efforts, the authority Naku had over Gaurav was clear and the fact that she used it without hesitation had bothered Dutta, or maybe it was the other way round, did this so called Gaurav think he had authority over her too, no that wasn't possible, whatever the circumstances were Naku still rightfully belonged to Dutta, and no other third person would come and change that.
     But than why all of a sudden was he the one being treated like the villain, was that true, thought Dutta silently, was he really the villain, did Naku really need to be saved from himself, impossible, it was Dutta who had been betrayed, not the other way round, than why did it suddenly seem like Naku was the damsel in distress, maybe that was why Dutta had felt guilty of hurting her, because maybe deep down he could be the wrong one.
No, Dutta Shriram Patil could never be wrong, but than what about Baji, he had been telling him earlier in the car of what Naku had been capable of and had an ultimate purpose for moving here, apparently she'd been looking for her Tai, who seemed to be lost, but that was all Baji had known, Dutta knew Baji never got his information wrong, and before speaking with Dutta he had always been a hundred percent sure of what he believed in, and for the first time Baji had told Dutta that maybe Dutta was wrong.
And than coming back to reality, Dutta had shaken off all ridiculous thoughts, and decided that he would still try to find out what the truth was, but the main thing to sort out was this man who thought he could take Naku away from him, and that he was definitely sure of, he wouldn't let happen, not at that moment anyway.

Eventually Ayi Sahib had forced everyone to come inside and discuss things in a more decent manner, as it was no point in creating a drama in the street.
Dutta clearly refused the idea, and said that there was no point in taking the situation further, and that this man was leaving, and he was certainly not welcome in his home, but Ayi Sahib had told Dutta that enough was enough, ..tum iss ladke ke bare mein jaante hi kya ho Dutta, humare ghar mein hum kisi mehmaan ko beizzat nahin hone denge, she announced indicating Gaurav to enter their home, ...Ayi Sahib, yeh humara mehmaan nahin hai, he said giving him a dirty look. 
Arre tum chinta mat karo, mujhe tumhara mehmaan ban ne ka koi shok nahin hai, replied Gaurav waving his hand in denial in front of him, tum bas Naku ko mere saath bhej do...but before he could finish, ...Dutta had charged him again, but this time to be stopped by Baji, Bhau sambhalo apne aap ko, andar chal ke baat karte hai, he said, looking around him, trying to avoid contact with the crowds their fight had brought together. 

Gaurav was given introduction to the family by Roops and than himself which he'd elaborated on by explaining how him and Naku had trained together, and his Dad was her Guruji, this suddenly reminded Dutta of her knowledge in herbal remedies, so she did learn it from somewhere, he'd thought, and she danced to this idiot's tabla, no way, I hope that day never comes where I see her dancing with him, so what if everyone liked there performances, it was only Gaurav's word to take for it, not exactly a reliable source, thought Dutta secretly sulking by Gaurav's perfect chocolate boy qualities, I mean what guy dances... he thought feeling proud of himself on seeing some kind of flaw in Gaurav. They'd cussed each other through various words and sentences throughout the whole conversation, at times they'd heated up, where Ayi Sahib had intervened and stopped the two boys who seemed to be at each others throat at the drop of a pin, it was like the two school trouble makers had been put in one room to sort out their differences, except when they came out, they'd only become bigger enemies.

Kala had tried to explain to Dutta that Naku had left on her own accord, and even gave back the mangalsutra, but to her surprise Kishore had butted in abruptly and said that this wasn't true, Kala had kicked her out, and snatched the chain from her, which is where Gaurav had caught her, and hence the whole situation from there.

Gaurav had told Ayi Sahib he will return tomorrow, and speak with Naku, when there was a bit more space in the house he'd said hinting at Dutta's absence, which Dutta caught instantly.
Ayi Sahib had told Baji to drop Gaurav off home, but than Roops had said that he was staying at the College since a couple of days, as he hasn't got a permanent residence, when Ayi Sahib had immediately told him that he was more than welcome to stay at their house and would even like to meet his father who was also welcome to stay with him for as long as they were in Mumbai. 
All were shocked at this point, Dutta was about to say no way, when Ayi Sahib had given him a stern look for change, Naku's face had lit up, as she would be able to find out about her Tai, and also meet Guruji, and Baji was just throwing awkward glances around looking at everyones expressions telling completely different things, oh boy this is going to get nasty, thought Baji as he watched Gaurav and Dutta stare each other out, and gulped at the sudden tension in the house.

Ek minute, said Dutta before everyone scattered, making everyones pulses high again, if this Gaurav is going to stay in my house, than there's no way my wife is going to sleep alone, I don't trust him, he said walking over and taking Naku's hand and turning her around, much to her confusion, and moved her plait to one side and put his dog chain back around her neck and fasted the damaged hook together with his teeth, making Naku shiver a little when she realised how close he was to her as his breath hit her bare neck, all the while he looked in Gaurav's direction trying to give him the message, that you just try to touch her and watch what I do, warned Dutta with his smirk over her shoulder staring straight at him, and took Naku away with him into his room.  Leaving everybody else a bit uncomfortable with the small interaction Dutta just had with Naku, including Gaurav. 

He threw her on the sofa, and went to his bed and grabbed two pillows and a blanket, and threw it at her face abruptly, as Naku looked on in shock, Dutta had met her gaze, ...oh don't tell me you thought that you were going to share the same bed as me, this... he said pointing a finger upwards and motioning it in a circle as if trying to indicate the whole situation, ...is temporary, just so that stuck up friend of yours knows to stay away from my things, he said, not caring how he sounded, and left for the bathroom.
Naku was now mega confused, what was the point of all this, why did it bother Saab so much if Gaurav was caring towards her, he had made it pretty clear that they had been best friends, which meant there was no reason for doubt, ...hang on a minute, doubt, why would doubt even come into it he doesn't even love me, so than why was he behaving so strangely, she thought in even more confusion as she laid back on the sofa and put the blanket over face to go sleep.

Whatever dude, you keep fooling yourself, 'cause I'm no fool, and I will free Naku from this prison, you just wait and watch, said Gaurav to himself.
     Baji had given Naku's old room to Gaurav for the night, and before leaving told him to back off from Naku, as no one ever looks in the direction of anything that's in Bhau's possession, warned Baji for his own good, but Gaurav told him, that maybe he ought to pay a little more attention to his sister than.  This had without doubt caught Baji's attention.   
Eventually Baji had become furious after hearing the scenario with Rahul, but had strangely kept his calm, but at the same time managed to get Rahul's whereabouts from Gaurav without even hinting to him what his intentions were.

Over the next two days Dutta had been behaving strangely, perhaps it was knowing Gaurav was back home, as each second went by Dutta's hatred for him grew bigger like it was some kind virus eating him up internally.

Naku had let her heart out to Gaurav whilst he accompanied her to the market one day on foot, and she'd told him everything, why they'd moved, and how some Inspector called Morey had been after her, Gaurav had offered to help Naku straight away, but Naku refused him saying, that she will never be able to face Guruji if anything ever happened to him, as Morey was a rotten man and he wouldn't hesitate to get Gaurav stuck in a false case.
Gaurav had told Naku that Roopa Tai had chosen to avoid contact with them after some time as she said that her owner was a crazed person and anyone that would remain in contact with her would forever pose threat because of her, he said. And besides, since the past two months they'd been here in Mumbai, meeting various people and moving around a lot, and he was assigned to this College for the winner to be trained by him, he said laughing thinking what a coincidence the whole situation had been and where it had led him. Hang on a minute... he said getting an idea, what said Naku looking at him weirdly, ...look you need 5 lakhs to buy this guy off right that's the deal, and than you're free, so than why don't you participate in this competition, Roops don't want to go ahead with it anyway, and if she withdraws, there's a vacancy, and you know Naku that out the millions of people you have the ability to win, he said, encouraging her but than seeing her dropped face and knew there was more to come, ...oh come on Naku I know you too well, ..spill the beans... he said,
...well Gaurav, I've abandoned my talents she said embarrassed, ...you what ! He said even more shocked now.

When Gaurav heard the whole story this time, he couldn't believe this girl, was she for real and Babi, how could she put her daughter through so much, he was unable to understand. Her family hadn't even known of her wedding, which Gaurav told Naku that he will inform them, much to her refusal but didn't care, they had a right to know he said.
And Naku you better be prepared for the tough road ahead now darling, he winked, 'cause if you want to win, than you better start training now, because you're final dance better be as good as it gets, he said, making Naku more nervous, but how would Babi agree to letting her dance she'd said, ...woh tum sab mere pe chod do Naku, aisa kabhi huwa hai, ke tere ko parishani ho aur mere paas uska hal na ho, he said praising himself. Well that was definitely Gaurav thought Naku smiling at him, and asking him what are you going to do, curiously...
Well consider yourself in fairytale situation Naku, and what does every princess have to help them, ...yes you got it, you need a fairy godmother Naku, and I'm going to find you one, well actually bring you one, he said as he left to withdraw his application from the College as a trainer, and take part in it independently, ...start training Naku, he said as his voice trailed off, when you sleep ...train in you dreams to, did you get that... he shouted from afar.
Leaving Naku behind, and left her wondering if she could still even dance the way she used to once upon a time. 

Naku just laughed to herself at him, he really had all the answers for her, Bappa sure knew how to pick the right time she thought as she looked up at the sky and closed her eyes in a thankful way for sending him back to her.
The best part of it was definitely the fact that she would be able to wear the payals that Dutta had gifted her, ...and than her face dropped, what if Dutta had opposed...she thought, ...and a fairy godmother, what on earth was he on about, she thought.

okay so maybe I can't give short updates lol, so I'm gonna stop trying, I will just give them as the words come. 😳

And girls a very very big thank u to all who were so supportive last night, I felt so bad, so I hav tried to make dis one better den yesterday's, and to tell d truth it luks lyk it's better den last nyt's but I guess dats 4u guys 2 decide lol
...oh aprt 4rm Kiran lool, i fink d more i get 2 know u lol, d more ur lyk me, I swear patience is not my best traits, I cant stand waiting for ne ting lol, so I sympathize wid u 2πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

...n thank you to all for all the comments to each and every single one of you, I luv reading dem all the short ones, the longs ones, the gud one and the bad ones lol.

and I do hope in the future my updates dnt jus make u guys cry lol, I hope u get a few goosebumps 4rm d tasha moments too lol😳

so... I hope u all lyk dis update too, and hope ur still not bored πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, cz der is alot more cumin up😊, n girls pls pls keep headphones ready for all furture updates, der too important, n wen u read n listen u'll c why urslves, thank for all reading, complimenting, and pressing likeπŸ˜ƒ

and yep dnt 4gt like like like lolπŸ˜†
luv TinkπŸ˜‰
Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
res
edited-

Superb Tin!!!πŸ‘

I loved the way Dutta J towards Nakku when he sees her with guvrav!!😳

And ur pov of Dutta n Guvrav was superb, as if u can see  it for real!!

Love how Dutta irritated at the thought of G goona stay at PN!!πŸ˜†

And he purposely try to make Guvrav J too!!

The bed room scene was I would say cute as he says "oh don't tell me you thought that you were going to share the same bed as me" !!😳

An at the last part so nice, as she thinks of wearing the payal hat Dutta had gifted makes u feel for her as how much she must be going through!!

Wonderful update dear n thnks for the PM!!!

Looking forward for the nex update n hope we will c Nakku's dance!!!😳

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
res :)

I'm sure its better :) i'm so excited to read it will be back soon

ok i read it LOVED it...and will be back with comments later need to go do something

*edited

TINK!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

when i read sir is roops dance trainer I had a feeling it was gaurav woot...I am soo excited

I like him ...really do...and how roops figures it out and tells him...realistic :)

and haha how did i know when she gets pushed out he'll be there...guarav 😳 ...knew it πŸ˜ƒ

and she breaksdown into his arms ...awww sooo cute long lost friend that too one that is very dear to her heart...omg i can so feel wat it must've been like to see him and have his comfort in that situation...awww

and Dutta sees this is a riled up πŸ˜† kyun...he dont like her anyway ...

he has feelings for her na ...deep down inside 😳 only rough from the outside :)

and Dutta thinkin about naku dancing with him πŸ˜† omg i would love to now see reaction

when she actually does it ...please let her do that competition ...really want to see that

and yay he's staying in the same house and her face lit up aww...and she has someone she can

lean on in hard times...i love it...and dutta putting the mangalsutra chain back on and

draggin her away i was all like hayye hayee  and then bubble pops...throws on the couch and

asks u really think we'll share a bed...just keeping u away from gaurav...if u dont care dear

dutta then why react in such a way hmmm πŸ˜†

oh and the color thing i loved how he knew not to speak ...oh such a divine friendship they share

and him going to be with her for competition haila wohooo

I really like the emotions explored by each character ...Tink  I knew this would be a great update

and  haha told u na second time around always seems better :) ...

wonderful update ...amazing ...and Love it to itz core

so for this *** BIG BIG Hug πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

update soon ok ...i'm loving it ...absolutely loving it down to each and every aspect πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago