mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
mein bhi yaaro.....love u all !!!
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG guys..off topic:

Ok so a while ago I saw a promo of Kitnai mohabbat, that someone posted on GEET fb...& boy was I fuming!!!!!(just like everyone else..except I was late to catch on) I was like what in the world??? How could they use the same song and scenario of GHSP??😡 & Why aren't the "mahilas" coming after them???
But then recently I saw the actual scene that aired, and I started laughing! It wasn't even close to what we witnessed between Maan and Geet!!! I mean they couldn't even touch our scene!!! It was a good laugh...and I realized I stressed for no reason!!😆

NO offense to KMH watchers!!!

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok guys me off to bed too !! buh-bye!
craziekudi thumbnail
hey... good subject line of the topic...

u are right!!!

what was there in that picture to blackmail!!! ullu blackmailer
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok so most of us are all speculating that Dev's comeback is purely for his evil intentions, but what if what the audience is seeing is actually true? It was pure coincidence that he worked in the Shimla hotel- And he truly doesn't want to come in between Maan and Geet? He's there to set everything right this time. Clear Arjun's misunderstandings once and for all. The last time we saw Dev, we all knew he was repenting his actions. So do you all think that by saving Maan's life by giving his blood is the beginning of his atonement? Yes what he did was truly WRONG, and I would have liked to see him in jail, but that isn't happening... BUT then if he was in jail, how would he ever get a chance to correct his wrong doings and gain forgiveness?
Whenever we saw Geet running into Dev, we saw a sense of Fear come across her- well I don't want to see that in Geet anymore! Just like before, she needs to stand up and face her fears, with out the help of Maan...  I really want to see her shedding this apprehension of her's..

Another thing- I think the baby in Geet's womb is now officially Maan's! How? Well the blood that is running through Maan's veins is now the same blood in Geet's baby!! YEyyy!! 😆
(well sort of-ignoring the 'biological logic')

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
😊E M I

To each her line of thought.  But personally Emi, I think he is the repentant sinner.  As with the last scenes shot with A. Shukla,  he was deeply pained at his own past actions and wanted his bro and wife to be happy together.  As Samir, he portrays a completion of that repentant character.  Till now, even his meeting with MSK at the Hotel where he worked was a coincidence and in actuality was trying his hand out at doing honest work to fend for himself.  He carried the same sensitivity for his bro and wife when he knew the couple had come to chill out.  His asking Geet to keep the blood donation a secret was also an indication of how much he cared that his bro should live for Geet, wondering if Maan knew, he may have a psychological hurt embedded in him.  Well said Emi.  I also feel the bugger is giving into his good heart for the moment.  But I cannot but suspect Samir to transit from this good role either through outside forces that influence or through the fidelity of his own heart.  He has never been a steady person.  He gives in to the whims of his mind too quickly.  And to top it all, the CVs would not waste this actor Samir to just doing good.  There is a game plan for the future.  So they have left him with very few expressions to display, and we the suckers have to wreck our minds to being suggestive - he is good or he is evil. My heart says Dev would become evil.  And if he doesnt, CVs have milked the wrong cow or have not milked the cow at all.  As I hear, this Samir is a bundle of talent !

But law and order cannot be evaded.  If this is an example of misdeeds being punished, and MSK always carried honorable truth in his heart, this man has to allow law to take  its course.  Whenever I see repeats of Geet's journey through HP till Delhi, I agonise with her.    Time in jail is supposedly the healer of minds and wisdom of ages.  His suffering in jail would allow repentance to flow, he would understand the meaning of sin.  Post jail, would be the time he is forgiven by family and others and correct his wrongs by not commiting those actions again.  Back in the world would be a test of his reconciliation with life and society and a test of his acceptance by his family.

I dont think Geet is afraid of Dev anymore.  Earlier she would tremble, so to speak, just hearing his name or worse still blank or become vengeful when she faced Dev.  No more.  She is able to approch him.  MSK has given her the confidence to face these trying situations.  And now with Dev having done the honors for his bro, she has understood that as a grace of God from her rapist, so to speak.

As for the baby, a biological baby given to a foster parent, begins to accept the latter as parents.  In Geets case, this baby was hers and the child is born of the AB- blood which both bros are born with. So yeah, Maan's now 😆.  But the best part is even a test to determine the father would find the same AB- blood that is moulding the baby.😆 I always feel the love and nurture the child gets through the environment of adults (be it parents or otherwise)  is so much more of value, than love forsaken.

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh yes I agree! I don't want Maan to stop Dev at all...If he does, then it's obvious that he knows that he donated blood to him, and now feels burdened. Dev should just leave...
Why does Daadi keep saying to Geet what dev did to you was wrong, but he also saved your husband's life???.. Ok if she thinks their "even" then I think she's wrong!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EmiSo Daadi said it.  And its facts.  She is accepting the fact of Devs misdeeds.  At the same time she is reiterating that the bugger saved Maans life.  If the bugger was not chanced upon, then MSK would have been lost to life itself.  In other words died, or become a vegetable.

My only problem with Daadima is that she is a matriarchal Queen who has taken very light of Geets miserable life in the aftermath of Devs dirty work on Geet.  She has no wisdom when it comes to situations that demand justice.  She is able to use her brain to help build the Khurana Empire but certainly not in building strong bonded relationships.  Geets love for Daadima is out of duty.  But her love for Maan is because of his good deeds borne of all the worthy principles of life. 
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said AL! Especially about Daadima and Geet's love for her being out of duty .. but her love for her Maan is like no other. World doesn't need a reason to know why Geet loves Maan and why Maan loves Geet.

Z