3 Idiotz - All Pics Don't Speak Thousand Words

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Index:

Jyoti's take

Vinu's Sexy Spoilers:
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Aaj hoga kya? How Maan will react?
Today is Tai Chi day?

Phamous Maa, Beti on the set of Geet, wah kya baat haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.....

_______________________________ Edited _____________________________________

Haila Blackmailer is actually Dev's loan giver.....50 lacs, wah wah, khoda paahad nikla chuha...But why he used Geet for that?...Uffff question pe question, question pe question....Yeh show sirf question mark ban gaya hai....Anyways nice episode, me deseperately waiting to see tomorrow's episode...Uff MSK ki ghusse bhari aankhein, loved it...Uff MSK you wanna kill me? tell me tell me, bolo bolo? Why you born so hot?  Why you look so hot even in anger? Bolo jawab do?😍

Loved it how MSK 100 times thought to go and met the person...He was so worried about Geet, didn't wanna hurt her for any reason...I am sure he is angry cause he doesnt know the truth, but i am sure he hasn't has doubt on her self......

Tomorrow will be good episode....I think he will not gonna question Geet tomorrow, but definitely torture her with his ghussa.......I mostly prefer to see him quiet in anger, and let Geet runs behind him, and try to figure it out...Felt so bad when she turned, and he was looking her in anger, and dropped the pic, how she nodded her head and said no to him...Uff poor girl, cause of D & D suffering....Now Daadi come and sort everything between them, warna tumhari khair nahin😑......

I liked Arjun today when he said "Tumhari family colorful hai", pur Arjun your family not less as well, you guys are sinful if they are colorful.....

Story is moving in right direction, liked it, loved it...Now it seems that our GurTi's talent not wasting...Thanks God, our MaanEet are back in show...Uff kya torture tha 2 weeks ago....Loved my angry Maan Singh Khurana, ufff hotty....But feels bad for my princess as well, but princess don't worry jaanu, everything will fine...Abb ghalti ki hai chupane ki, toh thori saza toh mileygi...And your MSK will be back soon😳.....

10/10 for everyone acting...Drashti, Gurmeet, Sameer, Piyush, Daadi, Annie, Nitiya, Romeo, Pinky, and even the servant lolz...All were good, Story moving in right direction...I want something jhakas from the CV's toh beta humko shock karo kuch alag la kur, waiting for that....

Symbolism - Geet walked from Dev to Maan, and then Maan walked away, she left in tears....Means obviously MaanEet will be together, but Geet has to bellofy papad, poor girl has to go through with the torture, but sure Dev not anywhere near of them, so forget it, he will do anything else, already they did damage.....

I hope i haven't missed anything, if did, will update later, till then enjoy this take😳.....

Thanks Nags for the rocking title......

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜›

Posted on GEET FB page....

Vrush and Nihu on the GEET Sets..............KAMEENION...enjoy kar rahi hai!!
πŸ˜‰

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  πŸ‘Vrush, Nihu,  fabulous.  Congrats girls.  You've made it.  πŸ‘πŸΌ  Tell us about it when you return.  Love  AL.

Sis's,  Hello:

DILLEMA, DILLEMA, DILLEMA....πŸ’” 

Just a feel of the episode through an inner eye.

Maan,  Geet,  Dev :  Twists, most satisfying, most unexpected.  Can feel my pulse racing.

Celebration is the nature of the spirit.  And silence gives depth to this celebration.  Unfortunately, Maan and Geet have only reached mid-turf.  The race has not been won as they are only looking inward.  All they need to do is break through all the barriers.  This one step and the rest will all happen spontaneously.  Their bonding is of the spirit and soul.  Just as the aeroplane has no tracks and can fly anywhere, or a balloon can float anywhere, M & G can together cross all structural barriers because their love has been sown on solid ground.

Annie, Arjun:  A pulse quickening, brain teasing adventure.  Smart thrills provided by Romeo and Pinky and the surprise element - Nitya. 

These have been purposeful and see everything through their rational mind.  Their rational mind is like the railroad track that is fixed in grooves.  Fixated.  Their bonding is not of the spirit or soul.  Their crossing over may not be easy.

πŸ˜†RES. FOR FURTHER ANALYSIS AND DECIPHERING
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=--Nargis--]πŸ˜›

Posted on GEET FB page....

Vrush and Nihu on the GEET Sets..............KAMEENION...enjoy kar rahi hai

is it really vrush and nihu....................lucky girls
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VRUSH N NIHA U NEED TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE GIRLS(ELABORATELY JUST LIKE YOUR TAKES DEAR)
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲😲😳😳😍😍😍WOWWW.....yeh dheko IDIOTS Geet ke set ko bhi pohuch gayi....see dats y we say...yaro humse badke kaun?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Y do dey luk soo lost?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dis was a pleasnt surpriz....thankz Nagss!!.....πŸ€—

lovetheserial thumbnail
πŸ˜›Munni,  Are u there???  Hows ur headache??  Would have flown away after viewing your khas friends on the set, huh .  What an experience.
lovetheserial thumbnail
😊LavZ,  theres plenty of FB pics posted.  3 of them have our girls in it.  3 of Vru and 1 of nihu.  Still, so happy that their hearts led them there.  Ofcourse their brains worked overtime to get this invitation, probably from Nissar the Great. 

😊Munni will know !