Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends, 

We had a Puja at our home on the occasion of Shivaratri. We played 'Damarupaani Shoolpaani' in the background during the time of puja and also watched 'Rameshwaram Sthaapna' sc from RS-Ramayan after the puja with my family members. It was a very very Blissful experience. I clicked this picture after the ceremony and wanted to share with you all πŸ˜Š :

Om Namah Shivay!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Debi - thank you sooooooo much for sharing those beautiful articles di! Now THAT is what Shivratri's all about, that feeling of God's presence that they described... so beautiful 😍

@ Vedo - thank you for posting those pics hun, that last one of the outdoor Shiv Mandir is incredible 😍

How did we celebrate... we did as many jaaps of the Maha Mrityunjay Mantra as it took to get to 108 by totaling it over 12 people, we did abhishek of our little Shivling, and we watched Dumroopani Shoolpani and Mahashiv Sadashiv... it was a beautiful night! Would love to hear about how you all spent the occasion :D
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, Debi di, the pic is beautiful! The flowers and all totally remind me of the pujas we used to do everyday in India. Miss being there so much! Om Namah Shivaya.

And so nice to learn how you all celebrated Maha Shivratri. Keep on posting guys!
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Aishi, πŸ€—,  Thanks a lot Dear for creating this thread!  πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ We are having such a great time here since last 2-3 days!! ⭐️ Today only πŸ˜³ I read the informations about Shivaratri you posted on the 1st page and came to know about the various ways of celebrating Shiva Ratri in South India. Do post here when you find time πŸ˜Š

@Janu, Great Collection of songs we are having in this thread! I listened to 'Mahashiv Sadashiv' after a long time ... Missing you here πŸ˜”...

@ Pari, Aishu, - Will listen to your VM.s soon... I'm so happy that we have so many of Shiva Bhajans in this very Thread 😍... 

Thanks for those Wonderful Lyrics, Pari...  Great Sig.s!⭐️  Loved the Pic Update from ONS Title Track⭐️... 'Subah Subah' is So Blissful Dear! Wonderful VM!!!

Aishu, yes I have also heard something like the story you quoted from FB. Just listening to 'Kalpataru Punyatama' -very very nice Music! The words are So True! ⭐️

@ Lola, As you know, enjoyed the 'Shiv Jaag Jaag Bhajan'... We are having such a Wonderful time here knowing about the celebrations at each others house. 

@ Vedo, Just read the info you posted about Shivaratri. And Dear, the animated Sig of 'Shiva-Parvati'  is Very Very Beautiful! ⭐️ Came to know about 'Ananda Tandav' for the 1st time Dear!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
I am enjoying reading how you all celebrated! πŸ˜³
@ D, thank you for sharing the pic with us...it looks so beautiful!😍