Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pushpi

I can only bake cake..nothing else...don't have patience.
Baklava must be lot of work...Girl you will be a perfect Girl...one would ask for.  Seriously...kiya karo ladki hoon varna haat mang leti kasam se...😉

YEAH...this is just what I needed to read on your post early morning...
O Khudai

Oye thund rakh..mommy jiii....🤣
Tera kuch nahi hosakta....kaha to sahi ladki hoon varna....sharam kar kuch...sabere sabere aivain hi...

oh really?! I thought you were serious.
Well duh! I know you were joking silly I read the entire thing too😆
I want some yum yum hot hot coffee (caramel or vanilla umm)

Ki haal hai?  We are viewing hales today...Bhalo puchvo taroo...serious ve laileto?  Mari reputaion nu shoon thai...koi mane propose vi nahi kare...hai babaji...koi meri taraf dekhe ga bhi nahi...chi chi chi...

Well mai to apni desi chai uar roti kha rahi hoon chahiye to bol...ye videsi cheeje nahi milegi...

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

YEAH...this is just what I needed to read on your post early morning...
O Khudai

Oye thund rakh..mommy jiii....🤣
Tera kuch nahi hosakta....kaha to sahi ladki hoon varna....sharam kar kuch...sabere sabere aivain hi...

oh really?! I thought you were serious.
Well duh! I know you were joking silly I read the entire thing too😆
I want some yum yum hot hot coffee (caramel or vanilla umm)

Ki haal hai?  We are viewing hales today...Bhalo puchvo taroo...serious ve laileto?  Mari reputaion nu shoon thai...koi mane propose vi nahi kare...hai babaji...koi meri taraf dekhe ga bhi nahi...chi chi chi...

Well mai to apni desi chai uar roti kha rahi hoon chahiye to bol...ye videsi cheeje nahi milegi...

Tension kai ku leta hai? Milega milega koi na koi to milega.

Do you know that song:
"Kabhi to miloge jeevan saathi
Bichdi rahe na, deepak se baati"
Perfect na ;-)

Mane to chai jaray nathi bhavti. I'm the only coffee person in my family. And I'm not asking for "scones and coffee" 😆 That would be videshi khana. I'm only asking for flavored coffee na
Jaise fudine aur elaichi chai, vaisi meri flavored coffee⭐️

Newdime thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwAA7CmcZic=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0OMIRR1M30&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

pushpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwAA7CmcZic=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Very nice...Raag Kalavati is a very good Raag clearly. I have learned it :-)
Newdime thumbnail
Pushpi...I have to go out...will catch up with you later...

Ciao...
pushpi thumbnail

Where are you? I need motivation to study for tomorrow...sad I know but I need moral boosting to prepare for tomorrow's open book test because I feel its hopeless to study altogether...kuch karo!

Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

Where are you? I need motivation to study for tomorrow...sad I know but I need moral boosting to prepare for tomorrow's open book test because I feel its hopeless to study altogether...kuch karo!

I just got here...You missed me Kiddo...
Open Book Test are helpless..i hate that...
Any why you talking like this today?  I thought you got the grip on your studies so why worry?

You will be fine...Chal..thoda wait kar..mai kuch karti hoon...

Newdime thumbnail
Kiddo...hope you get some boosting here...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6l6CgrzNw&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail

Recap....

As he closed his eyes, he saw the face that was shooting bullets at him he winced with pain and felt the dampness on the side of his cheek; he managed to spit out the name one more time, "Why Geet?  Why?"

Next...

Chapter Fourteen.....

Sun was at his job on time, making two parted souls to wake up to face the world.  Both were reminded one more time of the previous night, with the grimace they pull off the face to show off the world.  Nonetheless, they didn't know one fine detail that fate has something else cooked to place on their plate.  After all they were made for each other and does anyone dares to fight the fate?  Nope!  No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made. Destiny is made known silently.

As few were mourning, one was on full joy Dadima; she couldn't hold herself to annoyance to the world that her grandson finally agreed to tie the knot despite the hideous ailment.  She didn't understand what that was for; she thought for some moment and shrugged it off.  Now she wants to make sure to get him married within two weeks.  Since last night after getting the approval from Maan, she had drawn a mental plan.  First she needs to find out the details on that girl that she met at Agustiya's wedding. 

Maan got ready and left for the office on his way he met his Dadima and reassured her that he was serious about his decision.  He wanted to punish himself for his mischiefs and this was his punishment to tie down with someone he didn't love.  He wanted to vanish out from this world; he wanted to burry himself to that extent that his existent won't be missed.

Geet, got dressed to join her cousin as this was the day they planned together spending some time and catch up with each other.  Before joining she has made up her mind to continue her studies and return to England by the end of this week.  She met her cousin and Jiju at the breakfast table, after greetings and few chats, Jiju left for work.  It was now her and Ayanna di; she finished her breakfast rather playing with it while Ayanna briefed her on the plan for the day.  Paying no heed to the details she just followed her cousin.  They went to the mall for shopping that got her mind some distraction as she planned to leave the country soon, might as well start the part of the task now.  While she was in the trail room, she heard some giggling from the next stall.  She couldn't resist but listen to what they were giggling over.  No later she heard the familiar name that she thought would never hear.  Maan!  She stopped at the task at hand and continued listening; she heard one of the girls say.  "Did you not see how Maan was seething with anger at the pub?  That foolish Sasha, after all this year you would thing after so many public humiliation she would stop chasing MSK?  Don't know what kind of obsession she got over him; he is not interested in her period."  Geet heard other girl ask, "What did she do again?  I mean I was not there to witness this drama."  Geet heard the first girl speak again, "That silly Sasha spiked his drink to trap him in such a way that he would have no other choice but accept her."  Geet couldn't hold her gasp on that and she quickly covered her mouth, she was glad the other girl was louder than her to be noticed.  She felt as if someone ripped her heart apart from her body.  Tears started pouring out through the hazels.  She wanted to run to him, she called his name with the cry "Maan I'm sorry."  She heard them again, "This time was the final blow from him I guess, the way Sasha looked as if he has given her seven life sentence.  Poor her I wanted to sooth her so badly but couldn't she deserve that."  Other girl said, "Now the rich guys can breathe in peace the evil witch is no longer a threat to them."  With that humour they laughed out loud and Geet couldn't hold her smirk either.  She wiped off her tears and with determination walked out of the stall.  She wanted to call him, as she got her phone out she realized how she didn't had his number.  She tried Pinki then Adi, but none were answering the phone. 

She was losing her mind didn't know how to get hold of him.  After so much pondering over, she noticed her cousin and that instance she got her answer, Jiju, she will get the phone number from him.  With that happy note she was at peace and gave more attention to her di and times spend with her.  When they return in the evening, Jiju was home.  They sat together and chatted for a while, it was then dinner time and were announced it was ready.  Geet got ready to leave; both Ayanna di and Jiju were dropping her.  Now she wanted to get his number and didn't know how to ask.  Then Jiju came down, she asked him where di was.  After the reply he asked how her friends are doing as he hear a lot about them from Maan all the time and how they all spend time together at the club and cafe.  She briefed him with Adi and Pinki's engagement, he was amused by that.  That gave her the opportunity to ask for his number, she made an excuse of losing his number.  With the mental note to call him later she waited for her di, finally she was ready and they all left.      She reached home, in between she tried to call him, but he didn't reply once.  She was dishearten, her family greeted her asked her how was her day and the party; she felt the pinch in her guts with the mention of the party.  She briefed them about Adi and Pinki and they were all happy for them.  Her parents said that they wanted to talk to her about something very important.  She asked if it can wait till tomorrow as she is much tiered.  She was excused and her parent gave her hug and kisses and said good night.  Once in her room, she tried again but in vain.  Of course he would be mad and why not the way she behaved with him and said those brutal things anyone would be angry she thought.  Contemplating what to do next, her phone rings without any haste she answered the phone.  "Maan I need to talk to you."  But it was Pinki who answered, "Sure we can talk only if I would be Maan." She teased her knowingly.  Geet was disappointed and hurried to end the conversation.  She tried one last time, failed.  She gave up and decided to get some sleep and tomorrow with fresh day she will have to get in touch with Maan.

Maan was staring at his phone in disbelief; he had left his phone at home today.  Over fifty missed calls and majority of them from this one number when he noticed the time on the last call he decided to call the caller.  It started to ring, first, second, third, and he was about to disconnect he heard someone answered.  He hurried to talk, "Hi this is Maan Singh Khurana and I'm returning your missed calls, and sorry I do not recall this number."  He heard her then in drowsy voice, "Maan, Maan is that you? I have been trying to call you since evening, where have you been?"  Before she could say further, he cut her off.  "I do not wish to talk and don't try to call again."  All he heard last was "Maan I'm" he switched off his phone.  "You will never see me again and you will never hear from me again and that's Maan Singh Khurana's promise to you."  Four corners were the witness of his outburst.

Geet was in tears again with dismay.  Maan was not making it easy, she knew his temper along with that she recognized something since that night, her cunning outburst he has not called her once by her name.  And that tortured her to the core.  She didn't know how to mend things with him and looked up in heavens for some answer, and none came may be they are not meant to be for each other.  After staring for the longest time she dosed off.

To be Continue....

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago