Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pushpi

Call it whatever you like
That just gives you a glimpse of my roller coaster school life😳

Ok, you are stressed now...I know it's easy to say then done and you are the one who has to study.  But you can find ways to ease your workload.  I'm not a good student at all.  Studying and reading are not for me.  By the grace of almighty god...I managed to get some marks and got some knowledge of basic of education and luckily got the best job as well.  I can't manage to bring myself to further education.  I sound smart but when it comes to study...forget it...nothing stays in my brain.

For you, I know your smart...it's just that more work load puts you in the back seat.  So try to sort it out and see which one is more priority then the other.
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwww
shona awesome update 
n d vm is beautiful luved ittttttttttt
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsroopali

wowwwwwwww

shona awesome update 
n d vm is beautiful luved ittttttttttt

Thank u roops...I loved the vm too...waiting from you now.
Newdime thumbnail

He was staring at Geet who was on the ground crying, as he was about to band down his phone rang, he tried to ignore but it won't stop, absent mindedly he grabbed to answer and saw it was Dadima, he never ignored Dadima's calls. 

Next....

Chapter Thirteen.............

Reluctantly Maan answered, "Yes Dadima is everything alright?  Still staring at Geet who was on her knees crying and her face was not visible.  Seeing her in this state, he was dying million deaths.  He never thought to hurt Geet in split seconds.  Then what went wrong?  This is not true, it could be a nightmare.  How much he wished that it could be.  As he heard Dadima through the receiver-

Dadima, "Maan Beta kiya hua, are you ok?  You sound upset?

Maan,  "Nahi Dadima kuch nahi bas thoda sir dard ho raha hai, you tell me you called me?"

Gleefully  Dadima continued, "Yes the reason I called you to remind you that today you suppose to let me know if you have someone in your life or shall I" before she complete her sentence he cut her off.

Maan talked in an icy tone that could send chills to one's spine, "No Dadima, I don't have anyone in my life."  That was not missed by Geet; she snapped her head right up and instantly met with his icy dark eyes he continued with the stern voice, "You can go ahead with your choice and would not decline it.  I don't care whoever it is I'm ready to marry whoever you want me to.  But I have a condition; I want to get married right away with in two weeks."  Dadima tried to dissent, he cut her off, Geet was shaken to hear this from him her tears seems to dry at very moment as if scared of the person who's, eyes were glaring at its owner he didn't blinked once.  Geet thought what kind of a person is he, what he is doing? "First he proposed me then next he is kissing someone else and now, he wants to get married?  I hate him."

Maan continued, "After two weeks I'll be leaving the country on a business trip and I don't know when I'll return.  If you want, you got two weeks, no engagement no meetings and no rituals.  It has to be a short event and please keep me out of this.  I'll be ready on the day.  Do you agree Dadima?"  It was not a question, it was a verdict rather given by a Judge for the crime he committed to love Geet.

Dadima, tried her best to reason with him, but when Maan gets in to that tone no one, no one not even Dadima rejects him.  She agreed to his demands and said, "Theek hain Maan, whatever you say it will be done exactly the same way.  It's sad that I won't be able to fulfill my dreams of getting you marry in full form with all traditions and rituals; after all you are the only grandson I have.  Its ok I can live with that at least you agreed to marry and that's more than enough for me.  Ok I'll see you later, thank you beta."  She ended the call ruefully.

Geet was staring at him in disbelief with tears marks left on her face.  Before she could say anything, he spoke, "Get up it's getting late I'll drop you."  Geet tried to protest, at that he cut her off with seething look.  She immediately was on her feet, "I do not have all night for you, it is better you get inside the car or else I know other ways." 

Geet had no other choice he was right, at this time at night there was no sign of any transportation.  With much hesitation she moved to the car as he was waiting at the open door.  She got inside and he slammed the door behind her, she winced at the loud noise cursing him.  Maan got in to his driver's seat and slammed on the accelerator with the speed bringing Geet to hold for the safety.  They reached in silence at Agustiya's place.  With the same speed he braked and walked out of the car moving to other side.  Before Geet could reach to the doors, he swing opened the door and waited patiently for her to get out never looking once at her.  As soon as she did, Maan slammed the poor door once more and before she could say or do anything he walked passed her and drove away.  To never meet again, he left behind a very baffled Geet.

Geet managed to enter the house and found both Ayanna di and Agustiya Jiju in the living room waiting for her.  She greeted them both with the hug; Ayanna asked how the party was.  She replied with minimal details.  Her cousin noticed that she is not herself and asked her if she is alright, she shrugged off the question and said she is bit tiered it has been long day.  With that she excused herself to go to bed, Ayanna took her to the guest room and said her good night.  Her cousin had arranged cloths for her while her stay over.  She got ready to hit the bed, she couldn't go to sleep.  She was in trauma, what had happened, with the spectacular evening to a dreaded night.  She felt the wetness rolling down from the corner again and damping the pillow.  The evening repeated all over again, with the first sight of him, with the holding each other's hand to the dance, the confession, the store room and then on an isolated street.  It was like a dream and pulled right out of it with the harsh reality to come back on earth.  "Why Maan?  Why?"  She broke in to more sob.

Maan reached home, and into his room and changed he then headed towards the swimming pool.  His anger was burning him; he couldn't stop the lava inside him he needed to cool himself down may be the cold water can help him.  He killed Sasha hundredth times in his thoughts.  He couldn't believe that she could crouch that low.  And Geet, this much only she understood him?  Not once she let him justify the act not once?  He never gave any explanation to anyone and he will give none to her.  She didn't want to see his face right?  So be it she will get what she wants, he concluded.  Over an hour in swimming pool he drags him out and goes to his room.  After taking cold shower he laid on his back, he looked at the window, it was dark out there, just like his life there was no moon today.  As he closed his eyes, he saw the face that was shooting bullets at him he winced with pain and felt the dampness on the side of his cheek; he managed to spit out the name one more time, "Why Geet?  Why?"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3jnyKn1zZQ=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I know everybody must hate me right now and wants to eat me alive..but my lovelies that's where the fun begins.

I was waiting for this chapter to be up and then disclose the main reason to write this FF.  As I mentioned in my intro on the 1st page, and some of my response to my readers I have no clue if you go back and read it.  That it was a dream that woke me up on a bright cold Sunday morning.  So the so called actual dream it was in a hotel room where Sasha was having her way with Maan to trap him, that's when Geet opens the door and witness the worse Maan on top of Sasha.  The next thing I dream was Sasha no longer in the room and Maan was countering Geet on the wall never letting her go and Geet was no less than him bashing, that's when his phone rings and has that convo with Dadima and then take Geet out of the room and that was it.  Hence the creation of "With all my heart and love forever"

Waiting for the verdict.

This is not the end of the story folks rest assured!😉

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I tell you....I swear its just intuition when I check your page😳

What a connection Di :-)
Edited by pushpi - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

I tell you....I swear its just intuition when I check your page😳

What a connection Di :-)

😃

Its called Telepathy...when I saw you online thats when remember posting the update, actually I was going to reply your original pm this morning...

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

😃

Its called Telepathy...when I saw you online thats when remember posting the update, actually I was going to reply your original pm this morning...

Huh?
Newdime thumbnail

🤣
Telepathy is the ability to send and receive thoughts from one mind to another and is a natural ability of the human mind.

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great part
oh why this confusion and misunderstanding
hope the girl he marries is Geet
con't soon!
Newdime thumbnail
Kiddo tu phir se gayab hogai?