M/G FF: With all my love & heart forever PG 125 - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Newdime

I'm serious Kiddo...no joking like you.  You are most well come...you have place to go in Canada too if didn't had any so....;-)
It's a deal! :-D
I seriously want to come but ye zalim school won't allow me to come na.
Originally posted by Water.

Miss u.

I'm right here...there are so many ways to reach me...
Originally posted by pushpi

It's a deal! :-D
I seriously want to come but ye zalim school won't allow me to come na.

Well what they say..if there is a will there is a way...Ye Zalim school kabhi to khatam hogi na.,,,,,
Came home early...not feeling well.
Going to sleep now.
Originally posted by Water.

Came home early...not feeling well.
Going to sleep now.

Why what happened?
I'm flying from exhaustion/stress here....Oyi oyi oyi dunno where I'll land up
Bachaooo!
@Newdime
I totally know what you mean about the mood swings. I would go crazy emotional when I first started watching but eventually all the hype just faded away. I actually haven't watched the show in two weeks. Not because I'm devastated by the present track or other nonsense but simply I think the latest episodes have lost some of the appeal like the old episodes. I hope the upcoming episodes get the old magic back though.

Oh and don't worry I'm not going to quit school! Haha. There is no way in the world that I would do that. I meant that good or bad in the sense of my own dilemma. When I entered college I went in wanting to go pre-professional route. But now I question my choice after talking to various people in different fields. So at this point I'm deciding whether to go pre-professional or take up something that consumes fewer years. And with the year wrapping up I'm stressing about it constantly. So in the part about it being good or bad I didn't mean it towards education but rather I was weighing the pros and cons of my decision of spending a good deal of time in school. I wish it were easy to say that I absolutely love this one area of study and just want to go at it but it's not unfortunately. It's not whether I can do it or not. I'm fairly smart but it comes down to whether I'm happy going on the route and do I really want to invest the time doing this or not. And that might sound selfish. Some people have told me it would be shameful for me to not put my mind to good use. But I would rather be content doing whatever it is rather than being a careless and miserable doctor. So that's what I actually meant. Although I could be well taken care of by my parents/future husband I know it's better to be educated since it gives you independence and self respect like you said. You never know what can happen tomorrow so it's better to prepare yourself rather than been dependent on someone all the time. So no worries no matter what I end up deciding I will definitely not forgo my education. ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Limerance

@Newdime
I totally know what you mean about the mood swings. I would go crazy emotional when I first started watching but eventually all the hype just faded away. I actually haven't watched the show in two weeks. Not because I'm devastated by the present track or other nonsense but simply I think the latest episodes have lost some of the appeal like the old episodes. I hope the upcoming episodes get the old magic back though.

Oh and don't worry I'm not going to quit school! Haha. There is no way in the world that I would do that. I meant that good or bad in the sense of my own dilemma. When I entered college I went in wanting to go pre-professional route. But now I question my choice after talking to various people in different fields. So at this point I'm deciding whether to go pre-professional or take up something that consumes fewer years. And with the year wrapping up I'm stressing about it constantly. So in the part about it being good or bad I didn't mean it towards education but rather I was weighing the pros and cons of my decision of spending a good deal of time in school. I wish it were easy to say that I absolutely love this one area of study and just want to go at it but it's not unfortunately. It's not whether I can do it or not. I'm fairly smart but it comes down to whether I'm happy going on the route and do I really want to invest the time doing this or not. And that might sound selfish. Some people have told me it would be shameful for me to not put my mind to good use. But I would rather be content doing whatever it is rather than being a careless and miserable doctor. So that's what I actually meant. Although I could be well taken care of by my parents/future husband I know it's better to be educated since it gives you independence and self respect like you said. You never know what can happen tomorrow so it's better to prepare yourself rather than been dependent on someone all the time. So no worries no matter what I end up deciding I will definitely not forgo my education. ðŸ˜‰

Limerance..Limerance..first give me the definition of your name.  It's fascinating...
2nd I understood you right...I had no doubts that you would quit.  But I took that opportunity to see a point from someone who has quit the study...cause couldn't do it....it was difficult to retain anything in the brain.

But yes we get second thoughts...and I understood you clearly....
In the end do what you you feel comfortable...

Anyways hang in here for a bit...i might have surprise for you...

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago

"lete hain hum rukhsat aap sey key kal mulakaat hogi...issi umeed sey kal ki subha kuch khaas hongi.  Shubba Kher." 

With that, he captured Geet's beautiful face from his memory and closed his eyes.

Ub next!

Chapter Nine.........

It was a beautiful day indeed, it was the day where four individual's life was about to change.  Maan got up as usual and continued with his routine, his mind was preoccupied with Geet's thought and his heart...oh don't even go there.  He got ready and headed out to meet up with Adi to arrange for the small get together.  There was this new pub open at the end of the town and it was hard to book any events, Maan somehow pulled the strings and got them booked the spot.  Adi was on cloud nine, he thanked Maan hundredth time.  Maan was in awe with this man who showed him the strength of love, to believe and accept whatever may the fate brings for us.  They left the venue after finalizing the formalities.  They departed from each other and to be back on time before the ladies arrive.  Geet was in charge to distract Pinki and bring her at the pub on decided time.

Finally, the most awaited evening arrived.  Both Men were on their best as each had their own agenda for tonight to woo their love interest.  There was a slight problem as Geet had informed them that the guest of honour was not in a very pleasant mood, Geet had tried her best to cheer her up but all in vain and somehow convinced her to come here.  Apparently, she was upset with Adi, as everyone had wished her except him.  The little she knew that he had some bigger plans on hand to please this chirpy now upset lady.  They saw them entering the door and were searching for them, Adi moved out of the sight as per the plan and Maan walked towards them to greet and bring to the tables.  Maan wished her again, gave a hug, and tried to make her smile, however it didn't do well.  It was apparent that the lady was deeply hurt the way Adi has behaved all day.  When they were settle, Geet looked at him for help to do something to make Pinki distracted.  Maan assured her with his eyes that he will.  He then ordered some drinks for the ladies and himself.  He then started to make a conversation, glancing at Pinki if she was giving any heed to him.  He noticed she was playing with the rim of the glass, he continued with bit louder tone, "Geet I have to tell you something, I couldn't believe that this was real.  This morning when I checked my mail, I saw this mail from one of my buddy with the subject line "Read with your best humour." It got my attention so I opened it and begin to read...

This is from an actual trial in the UK .

A young woman who was several months pregnant was sitting in a bus.  When she noticed a young man smiling at her, she began feeling humiliated on account of her condition.  She changed her seat and he seemed more amused.  She moved again and then on seeing him laughing more, she filed a court case on him. 

That caught Pinki's attention, both Maan and Geet noticed that, he continued saying, "let me warn you it's a bit bold so don't start hitting me ok ladies?"  Then Pinki looked bit lost and looked at Geet.  Geet just shrugged her shoulders and turned to the speaker...

Maan continued....

In the court the man's defense was:

"When the lady boarded the bus I couldn't help noticing she was pregnant.  She sat under an advertisement, which read:

'Coming Soon - The unknown boon'...

Geet was the first to bust aloud, it changed a bit of Pinki's colour, with that good hint, he continued further with more dramatic and serious tone.  He could see Geet was trying hard to control her laughter.

Man said,

"I was even more amused when she then sat under a shaving cream advertisement, which read:

'William's stick did the trick'..

Maan noticed that Pinki was fighting not to laugh and Geet she was already hopeless case.  Maan said controlling his own smirks said, "Hold on to your seat as it's only going to be worse."

Man continued: 

"Then I could not control myself any longer, when on the third move she sat under an advertisement, which read:

'Dunlop Rubber would have prevented this accident'..

The case was dismissed. The judge fell off his chair laughing..!

That was it, it worked the purpose, and Pinki burst in to uncontrollable laughter.  Geet was already coughing, as she couldn't control herself.  She quickly took the sip out of her drink and notices Maan was looking away and was gesticulating with his eyes, she turned towards the course and noticed Adi coming with a huge candle lit Strawberry White Chocolate Cake along with her friends.  As they neared them everybody scream their lungs out "SURPRISE" and begin the happy song for the B'day girl.  It was a Kodak moment with the looks on Pinki's face.  Geet was in awe, she never thought of this evening will be that grand she would not have thought any perfect surprise for her best friend herself.  She doubted Adi hold that credentials to take the credit for the event. 

She then turned to the man who was sitting across her and was singing happily along with others.  She felt immense respect for this man that was controlling her night and days.  She couldn't control herself but reached for his hand to touch and to let him know how much he has touched her.  She acknowledged the appreciation with her luminous hazels, which he has mastered to understand.  They broke off from their own spur of seconds and clapped as the song ended.  Pinki had tears now and the expression of appreciation she break into run for Adi and gave him the hug that he had to balance him of for not stumbling over along with Pinki.  She said thank you and then the sorry for cursing him for not wishing her since all day.  Adi took the advantage of the moment, break his hug, and put his hand in his pocket. 

To be lingered...

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
TOO GOOD!!! 🤣THE STORY MAN SAID WAS TOOO GOOD