M/G FF: With all my love & heart forever PG 125

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ever since Geet Hui Sabse Parayi started, hundreds and thousands life styles must have changed I must say.  At least it has mine; waking, sleeping, eating, drinking'you name it all, I think is Geet and Maan.  This duo made me know several interesting people, spectacular, humorous, exceptional talents; in fact I made some friends through it.  Geet has such impact on me that I found new talent with in me; I didn't have a clue that I grip such brain to play the game of words.  And this piece of works is the proof of it.  One fine Sunday morning I woke up with another incomplete dream sequence of Maan and Geet.  It has profound me such that I got out of the bed without stretching my sleep and turned on the PC to pen down before I forget.  Hence, created my mini FF With all my love & heart forever'.

Enjoy as I have to the fullest penning down'.

With all my love & heart forever''.Only yours.

Maan & Geet!

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Thread 2

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail

Chapter One.

It was a full moon night'.

The moon was on its grandeur and the lucid the blue was on full sway to make sure the silver swell transversely the terrain.  He turned on the radio that was set on his favourite Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM and walked to his balcony to perceive the heaven's exquisiteness, he never witness this in night before.  The tune got his attention and as the words started forming the song'he felt as if someone intentionally played for him. 

Abhi kuch dino se lag raha hai
Badle badle se hum hai
Hum baithe baithe din mein sapne
Dekhte neend kam hai,

His thoughts took him to the day that all it started.  Since Agustiya's wedding'Dadima was on the verge of getting him married.  She rather gave him the ultimatum to introduce a girl of his like or she will find one for him.  In fact, since that wedding, his life was on a brink to change him and it made a huge disparity.  As the song continued, it reminded him each moments and emotions that he went through after knowing Geet since pass few months.  He never thought that he would have his own circle of friends again, with that thought he chuckled.

He will never forget that evening, the sight of a figure that made a permanent residence in his heart.  How could he forget the moment that he felt when he saw that pair of grey rimmed hazels?  Those beautiful immense round eyes they knocked straight in to his heart.  The passage that has no one dared to pass despite of his flirtiest nature.  It felt that this was the moment; his heart was waiting for to open its ingress.  Such innocence, so deep it spoke volumes of each emotion.  How a sane person like him could resist those luminous eyes but fall head over heels.

His train of thoughts took him to the flashback as if repeating each moment all over again.  "After spending long hours inside, he suddenly felt the urge for fresh air, it was a bright night the moon was playing hide and seek in between some scattered clouds.  He decided to walk over the garden, as it was reasonably quiet and he loved being alone sometimes.  He was just approaching one of the corners, where he saw some movement around the rose bush.  There he saw the figure that he couldn't resist but stare; white that was she adorn, inattentively he permitted the attire with the faint smile played on his stubble jaw.  She was struggling with one hand at the loose end of her Saree that was deceivingly refusing to come loose off the bush.  Her other hand was occupied with the salver of Aarti.   Her face was screaming of annoyance at the Palloo.  She tried to look around for any by passer to help her but in no vain.  With that sign, he moved closer as if a panther approaching its quarry.  She didn't sense his appearance and was startled at his touch when he took over the task at hand.  As she stumbled over, he quickly got hold of her salver and with other grabbed hold of her waist to make her steady.  That's when he notices the most amazing spectacle of his life.  He felt he would never ever find his way out of the most mesmerizing eyes that was staring at him with astonishment and bit of puzzled looks the same as his.  As if reading each other's mind, both had hold of their self and concentrated to free the rebellious Palloo.  Very carefully, he accomplished the impossible task without any tear or hole in the fabric.  It was the softest fabric that had some colourful beads and embroidery to it along with the white.  He straiten up to measure himself with the eyes who was still staring at him with confusion as if contemplating to speak up.  As he was about to introduce himself he heard someone called out "Oye Geet Puttar Kithey hai tu" the owner of the beautiful name as her, turned towards the voice and replied "Aai chaiji."  She quickly glanced at him and mumbled, "Thank You."  Before he could response she turned and vanished behind the doors.

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! That was amazing! Do continue soon.

And are you PM-ing people about updates? If yes, then please do PM me! :)

Z
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOOT!!!
WOOT!!

YIppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Balle, Balleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congrats Newdime!!!

Water. thumbnail

😊

Edited by Water. - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

OMG! That was amazing! Do continue soon.

And are you PM-ing people about updates? If yes, then please do PM me! :)

Z

Thanks so much..will continue wait for the PM....
Newdime thumbnail

Thank you glad you like.
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: Water.

WOOT!!!

WOOT!!

YIppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Balle, Balleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congrats Newdime!!!

Shukriya, karam, meharbani....
Newdime thumbnail

You know it's all for you...
Water. thumbnail
I had to edit the dancing girl post, for some reason the emoticons disappeared....
😭
Now I have to look for another website....humphhhhhhhhhhhh