Posted: 13 years ago
sonam "my dad has never fought my battles". 

he only gave you ammunition to fight them!

some of these things crack me up:

1) i can give another 5 months to mausam. love stories cant be rushed!
2) Aisha was a MODEST 12 crore movie shot in an expensive city like delhi. since when is 12 crores modest? 
3)abhay shouldnt speak against his commerical HIT aisha. 

BEST for the last: *drum roll please*

after saawariya and dilli 6 i was considered a desi girl and a serious actor.ðŸĪĢðŸĪŠ

is she delusional??? she thinks people take her as a serious actor?
in which universe is Aisha a HIT?? i think TMK made more money than aisha???
and which desi girl looks like HER?? 

Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiya, your drum rolls crack me up ðŸ˜†

this Sonam chick is really high on something. 
Abhay wants to create controversies to stay in the news.. 😆 what the heck is she smoking..??

and please Sonam.. you are not an actor.. let alone a serious one.. and seriously you should seriously stop calling yourself an actor.. 😆

EDIT: she looks fugly in that pic..

Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Aisha was was a commercial hit? Are we living on the same planet, Sonam? 😆 and since when was that Abhay Deol's biggest commercial hit? lol

I agree with tiya, Sonam can be way too delusional.

"It's fun to confuse..." right. The only one who's confused is you, Sonam. 😆
"Shahid and I are both grownups" ..? ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Abhay wants to create controversies to stay in the news.. 😆 what the heck is she smoking..??

and please Sonam.. you are not an actor.. let alone a serious one.. and seriously you should seriously stop calling yourself an actor.. 😆

I felt prettyyy offended by the Abhay comments. 😆

*rant starts*

The guy's hardly ever in the limelight, and he surely does not need any controversies to stay in the news..his work pretty much does the talking. Sonam and her fambam should be thankful Abhay Deol even chose such a commercial film to begin with..because if there was anything praiseworthy about Aisha, then it was probably Abhay's acting.

*rant ends*
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tiya229

sonam "my dad has never fought my battles". 

he only gave you ammunition to fight them!

some of these things crack me up:

1) i can give another 5 months to mausam. love stories cant be rushed!
2) Aisha was a MODEST 12 crore movie shot in an expensive city like delhi. since when is 12 crores modest? 
3)abhay shouldnt speak against his commerical HIT aisha. 

BEST for the last: *drum roll please*

after saawariya and dilli 6 i was considered a desi girl and a serious actor.ðŸĪĢðŸĪŠ

is she delusional??? she thinks people take her as a serious actor?
in which universe is Aisha a HIT?? i think TMK made more money than aisha???
and which desi girl looks like HER?? 

1. I don't get why it cracks you.

2. Since when 12 crore movies are modest?  Ever since all the movies cost more than 30 crore plus.  :-) 

3.  Seeing that Abhay really doesn't have that many hits on his credits.   And yes Aisha was a hit.  It wasn't a path breaking hit but it was still a hit, never the less. 

And yes many people take her as a serious actor.  

Aisha recoverd all it's cost and made a profit so it was in fact a hit.  Maybe you need to learn how B.O works.  

And how she looks like a desi girl? Um cause she IS a desi girl.   😕  Does she look chinese or white instead? 😆

And as for her dad giving her ammunitions.  Funny seeing that one topic down, we have another star kid who is claiming she came out of nowhere into this industry and nobody is even batting an eyelid. 
Edited by preity*zinta - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: starstuck

I felt prettyyy offended by the Abhay comments. 😆

*rant starts*

The guy's hardly ever in the limelight, and he surely does not need any controversies to stay in the news..his work pretty much does the talking. Sonam and her fambam should be thankful Abhay Deol even chose such a commercial film to begin with..because if there was anything praiseworthy about Aisha, then it was probably Abhay's acting.

*rant ends*

Abhay's work keeps him in the headlines.. and in Sonam's case its sadly her mouth..😆
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fans are always delusional when it comes to their favorites just as haters are always delusional when it comes to someone they don't like.    It's called being biased. 

I am not talking about her fans thinking she's a serious actor, I am talking about others.  :-)

But any case, do let me know what is your defination of a "serious" actor?   Who is a serious actor, than?  Dont' name any seniors, I am talking about people in her generation.    Deepika?  Katrina?  Anushka?  Sonakshi? 
Aisha was declared a below average movie

http://www.webcitation.org/5s6IWvndw